What's new

Ukraine Prepares For War. Troops on High Alert

Bhawawawwawawawawawawawawwawawawwawa :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You know something? U.S of A, did precisely the same to Kuwaiti gold at Fort Knox, refused to give it back...... :cheesy::woot:

We will hide the women more carefully than the National Treasury.In fact we shouldn't even bother to hide the National Tresury anymore,the russians would take it anyway.In WW1 we send it to them as our allies for safe keeping...buh bye 93 tons of gold.In WW1 we've burried it under tons of concrete,they still took it.:angry:

Stop quoting your Emperor... Emperor sees the potential and milks it dry! :D

It had alot of potential..:lol:

It had alot of potential..:lol:

trap.gif

We will hide the women more carefully than the National Treasury.In fact we shouldn't even bother to hide the National Tresury anymore,the russians would take it anyway.In WW1 we send it to them as our allies for safe keeping...buh bye 93 tons of gold.In WW2 we've burried it under tons of concrete,they still took it.:angry:

Dont worry Dracula... il save em.. and fight the ruskies ... :tup:

And than help populate n make Romania great again... like a boss.!

If Russia takes east Ukraine, the western part would join NATO, there would be no more buffer zone. Also, it's interesting to see military units without insignia. This is perfidy and illegal under the Geneva convention.

Bhawawawwawawawawawawawawwawawawwawa :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You know something? They did precisely the same to Kuwaiti gold at Fort Knox, refused to give it back...... :cheesy::woot:

Stop quoting your Emperor... Emperor sees the potential and milks it dry! :D

Hey yo emperor il let you milk al-Hasanis goat... thts a deal..:lol:

Al-Donkey/Oldie on the loose? Or Donkeyzuldun something. Too big a coward to tell it directly or what? Where is your plight for "your" Tatars? Had the Russians not killed, deported and Russfied enough of your Turkic brethren?

Your behaving like a retard did you know, just read what your writing.

'Dead Russians are good'
'We will massacre you'
'We will mass murder you'

Shut the **** up retard, leave this thread to normal people

I actually like Kuwaiti's. They are pretty decent and educated people!

Why do you hate them? :blink:

Kuwaiti dinar = most valuable currency. Of course I hate Kuwaitis. That's obvious. But prefer them over the Russian animals.

Dont worry Dracula... il save em.. and fight the ruskies ... :tup:

And than help populate n make Romania great again... like a boss.!

No can do amigo,we're starting to believe it's faith...Romania can't into safe guarding its gold against Russia.I would personally stop bothering in having gold reserves.

Even the Head of our National Bank said a few months ago he doesn't want us have over 100 tons of gold in the Reserve out of superstition.Every time we have over 100 tons it's taken from us.:help:

Your behaving like a retard did you know, just read what your writing.

'Dead Russians are good'
'We will massacre you'
'We will mass murder you'

Shut the **** up retard, leave this thread to normal people

A dead Russian is a good one in this case. Just replying to that SICIS idiot who started it. Of course the Muslims of Russia have to regain their freedom and we will help them with that. Successfully or not. Likewise their trash in Syria and the Child-Murderers they support. No other option.

They have been threatening several Arab countries of late. Obviously we cannot tolerate this.

What up camel,insulting people and nothing happens to you.
Someone should do something about your bad mouth,doesnt your 5000 year old bla bla culture teach you to behave?

You are nearly 50 years old donkey. Should you not have learnt proper English by now? Don't quote me or talk behind my back coward. Nobody cares about you here. Did not mention you did I? Now get lost and go cry elsewhere. Don't pick up fights if you can't handle them.

No can do amigo,we're starting to believe it's faith...Romania can't into safe guarding its gold against Russia.I would personally stop bothering in having gold reserves.

Even the Head of our National Bank said a few months ago he doesn't want us have over 100 tons of cold in the Reserve out of superstition.Every time we have over 100 tons it's taken from us.:help:

Dont sweat it homie.. we got "Jinn" powered laser guns to beat the russian asses... :tup:

Get you WASR ready... ive oiled mine.. together we join forces n make those russians drink vodka from our boots..:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom