What's new

UK Sikh girls' exploitation by Pakistani youths worries Akal Takht

Status
Not open for further replies.
My cousin helps Sikh girls in south of England who are caught in this web by Pakistani youth. He works with Sikh organisation like shera punjab to rescue girls for last decade now.

He confirms the Sikh organisation has already been approached by the British national party or English defense league to tackle this explotation combining resources.

He has confirmed many bnp members are x military and police abd totally fed up of the soft political stance in this dirty criminal activity of grooming girls be it any race.

Pakistani men are blamed. Up and down the UK it is well known among all UK people.

When you combine this with Pakistani youth involved in jihadist terror links in mid east it has created s real mistrust abd hatred of their entire community culture abd religion.

Muslim sex groomers
Muslim jihadists

Papers are full of then daily in uk
You guys are seriously good with coming up with lies and Anti Islam stuff

Get this bull off of PDF. This is unacceptable.

@WebMaster @Aeronaut

You guys are seriously good with coming up with lies and Anti Islam stuff

They actually suck at it. It's the extra retarded people in the world who fall for it. Or anti-Muslim bigots who pretend like such a thing exists, lol.

Because it gives them more fake content to bash Muslims, they take it anyday.

Last edited:
Just treat it as a crime and jail the criminals.

if so many of them got away without being penalized, then it's also the fault of the UK system.

If Indeed Pakistani Muslims are doing so in reality, then what's stopping the UK from launching a public awareness campaign for young girls in affected areas.

Awareness and prompt punishment is best cure for this if indeed its true.

@Desert Fox, why blame the society? end of the day its theirs...they have a right to live how they want.

some blame the girls, others blame the girls parents, some blame the free society or the white culture.

@Chak Bamu

Look...muslims striking again. Where do they learn this from? You can continue to bury your head like an ostrich. I say this again: There is serisoly something wrong with either Islam teachings or its teachers!

don't bother to give me your stupid excuses again.

Nonsense.

Many conservative groups don't like their girls dating outside their community. Do you think hard line Sikhs like Sikh girls dating Hindus? Christians? Muslims? Or the reverse?

It's just that the Western media has made it acceptable to demonize Muslims, and all sorts of people are piling on for their own agenda.

Boys will be boys, and they will take whatever "conquest" they can achieve. For the media and community leaders to read nefarious grand motives into this is despicable.

hahah thats new, and has its own definition, we Indian who are fair are wheatish white ;) Pahari guys n gals are the best dude, these punjabi gls will fall for them, specially from lahore :D

Failed attempt at trolling. Keep your short pahaRis to yourself. You have never been to Lahore. We have all sorts in Lahore. Panjabi, Kashmiri, Pathan, Baloch, you name it. Girls from Lahore would not even sneeze at your pahaRis...

Why are Hindutva extremists so desperate?

1. You can't club genuine cases where young boys/grils get attracted to each other as sexual grooming.

2. Why all of sudden all the hypocrites becomes sadhus when it's Muslim Boy and non-Muslim girls when If thread opened most of these sadhus will boost about how many girls they have fcuked? Is it not the same thing happening here?

3. UK genuinely have these animals who entrap girls, even Muslims & Pakistani girls are not spared, sometime ago i read a report about it (can't find link now but was in dawn) and that report was about Pakistani girls. So, there is no need to defend these ba$$tards - British-Pakistani community must help to identify and punish these black sheep.

My cousin helps Sikh girls in south of England who are caught in this web by Pakistani youth. He works with Sikh organisation like shera punjab to rescue girls for last decade now.

He confirms the Sikh organisation has already been approached by the British national party or English defense league to tackle this explotation combining resources.

He has confirmed many bnp members are x military and police abd totally fed up of the soft political stance in this dirty criminal activity of grooming girls be it any race.

Pakistani men are blamed. Up and down the UK it is well known among all UK people.

When you combine this with Pakistani youth involved in jihadist terror links in mid east it has created s real mistrust abd hatred of their entire community culture abd religion.

Muslim sex groomers
Muslim jihadists

Papers are full of then daily in uk

Convey our best wishes to your cousin! He is doing a wonderful job there! :agree:

Failed attempt at trolling. Keep your short pahaRis to yourself. You have never been to Lahore. We have all sorts in Lahore. Panjabi, Kashmiri, Pathan, Baloch, you name it. Girls from Lahore would not even sneeze at your pahaRis...

my better half is from lahore samanabd, her relatives live in johar town and her khala is is in block f islamabad, and she is half kashmiri and half punjabi .. enough info given. :)

Well I blame Sikhs for this issue. They hate on other Indian ethnic groups and anyone from the South due to their dark color. Their women begin thinking other Indians are inferior, thus gravitate towards Pakistani's. So, you reap what you sow.
Its not only Sikhs. North-Indian Hindus behave in the same manner too.For instance a north-Indian Kshatriya father might prefer his daughter marrying a North-Indian or Pakistani Muslim over a a well-behaved south Indian Kshatriya madarassi.

Although I have observed that many north-Indian guys marry south Indian females. But never the girls.

Ok Pakistanis are the best looking people in the world and Indian ugliest. BTW why do you Muslims keep denying the obvious?

Proven things like love-jihad and sexual grooming are all conspiracies to defame innocent Muslims in your eyes.

Those Pakistanis from rotheram look dam ugly.

Those pictures of Pakistani sex groomers are not oil painting they don't look like

Tim cruise
Hiritk roshan
Or imran khan

Lol

So enough of this bullshit better looking please

my better half is from lahore samanabd, her relatives live in johar town and her khala is is in block f islamabad, and she is half kashmiri and half punjabi .. enough info given. :)

Seriously dude stop deluding your self.

Those pictures of Pakistani sex groomers are not oil painting they don't look like

Tim cruise
Hiritk roshan
Or imran khan

Lol

Those pakis in mug shots still look better then your dradian hindu kin. No wonder sikh girls keep failing for them.

The two exemples you chose Imran Khan and Hrtick are ironically Pakistanis and not ugly hindus of India.

Those pakis in mug shots still look better then your dradian hindu kin. No wonder sikh girls keep failing for them.
Says who? Those Dravidian although dark are much better looking than Pakistanis. My tamilian friend in UK has a hot Blonde Swedish girlfriend 10 times better looking than your girls.

Says who? Those Dravidian although dark are much better looking than Pakistanis. My tamilian friend in UK has a hot Blonde Swedish girlfriend 10 times better looking than your girls.

It does not prove he is better looking. And when Biharis and UP walas think your kin is ugly then ask again says who? Indian men can not be handsome, girls on other hand can come as pretty. No wonder 95% of bollywood leading actors are Pakistanis.

Tim cruise
Hiritk roshan
Or imran khan

Lol

@Aeronaut @Chak Bamu please put Indian flags on his profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom