What's new

UK Sikh girls' exploitation by Pakistani youths worries Akal Takht

Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading this article it is clear that girls were nor abducted niether were forced to marry... it is girl's responsibility too to check about her life partner... dumb girls...
also according to muslim's marriage law no Muslim can marry a girl/boy who is an idle/fire worshipper, so why this 'love jihad' is happening???

After reading this article it is clear that girls were nor abducted niether were forced to marry... it is girl's responsibility too to check about her life partner... dumb girls...
also according to muslim's marriage law no Muslim can marry a girl/boy who is an idle/fire worshipper, so why this 'love jihad' is happening???

you should ask Indians why they are happy to use this word :) out of hatred or frustration. Because as you said nobody forced them (Both Muslim boys/non Muslim boys, Muslim girls/Non Muslim girls) to fall in love .

call the pahadi boys in India, they are the most handsome guys in India , perfect build, perfect stamina, wheatish white, all cool. They can counter all this, but they are not interested :P any one except pahadi chicks :D not even punjabi chicks lol

call the pahadi boys in India, they are the most handsome guys in India , perfect build, perfect stamina, wheatish white, all cool. They can counter all this, but they are not interested :P any one except pahadi chicks :D not even punjabi chicks lol

you should ask Indians why they are happy to use this word :) out of hatred or frustration. Because as you said nobody forced them (Both Muslim boys/non Muslim boys, Muslim girls/Non Muslim girls) to fall in love .
And what about my second question about muslim marriage???

And what about my second question about muslim marriage???

:) the answer is there is NO love jehad. Its plain blind love just like all other such lover stories. Where you dont care for color/creed . If love is true either you change yourself or the other person change his/herself. Or both keep their own identity intact. If its just flirt/infatuation then when your lover hangover is over you come to your senses.

There were some cases many years ago, but nothing of late in recent times, it's quite rare now. There certainly isn't hundreds, nor have Sikh organisations in the UK talked of this news today, and they are best placed to.

Anyone who does this deserves torture.

There are about 30,000 sikhs in middle east. Few months back there were news in some Punjabi newspapers about exploitation of some sikh girls from UAE & UK by love jihadis & later selling them for prostitution middle eastern countries. Some of the girls were saved by Dubai based sikh NGOs.
I wasnt aware of this development.

I find these 2 statements contradictory!
Juggernautjatt said:
Most of victims are between 13 to 16 & it is not a marriageable age.

Juggernautjatt said:
And according to article some of the girls went to pakistan with their husbands it

I mean if the gals were not of marriageable age then how did they get married??
Did I miss something??

jaggernautjatt said:
means they were aware that their husbands are pakistani. The question is why they selected pakistan than divorce?
My guess is that a muslim family would like their daughter in law also to be a muslim.And that could be a reason why the gal is forced to convert.
I am against conversion.
But I still find it hard to believe that love jihad really exists.
And worst of all is when the gals get blamed for falling for the "wrong" guy.

Lol that would be an oxymoron.

But yeah pahari guys and gals are good looking.

Last edited:
Lol that would be an oxymoron.

But yeah pahari guys and gals are good looking.

hahah thats new, and has its own definition, we Indian who are fair are wheatish white ;) Pahari guys n gals are the best dude, these punjabi gls will fall for them, specially from lahore :D

hahah thats new, and has its own definition, we Indian who are fair are wheatish white ;)
FYI : Ravi Nair (because you rubbish the word wheatish lolzz)

Screambowl said:
Pahari guys n gals are the best dude, these punjabi gls will fall for them, specially from lahore :D
Matchmaking?? Are you??
:lol:

Many act Indian or non Muslim to attract girls...the Kerala jihadi's for e.g. do not reveal their religion or their background.
Very true- many will even wear Karas and pretend to have Sikh/Punjabi sounding names.

We've had about 5-6 talks from the Sikh awareness society here in the UK at my local Gurdwara about this phenomenon that they have dubbed "Kaur to Khan". It is really gut wrenching stuff that has destroyed families and ruined lives.

What you have is girls from various communities falling for Muslim boys the majority of the time the feelings from the Muslim Boy match those of the girl i.e love and affection.
I don't buy this one bit. Non-Muslim girls are targeted by groups with the express intent of converting them, love (on the boy's part) doesn't come into it. This is an ORGANISED program (not saying it's official) but it is not the odd Sikh/Hindu/White girl falling in love with a Muslim boy- this is deliberate and organised conversion.

This is very common here and in the news nowdays. Pakistani men groom the innocent young girls and take advantage of them.

This is very common here and in the news nowdays. Pakistani men groom the innocent young girls and take advantage of them.

here, indians don't let that happen. infact girls here are more aware and don't take interest any one outside indians , without any effort

Not entirely correct...A lot of Christian girls were trapped in Kerala...Christians have bible and catechism classes from standard 1...

Well you are 100% right there.
But still family problems may cause such issues.

what is this pahadi people?
Please explain .I saw Wikipedia but that is incomplete.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom