What's new

UK: 3 Sikhs convicted of attacking Lt General Kuldip Singh Brar

at AUz: Say this to a Sikh in real life, I dare you :)
mate i don't think he will dare to say these things in front of a Sikh in real life because he knows about the consequences that he'll face afterward pretty well:coffee:

Sikhs are crazy people and form the great part of indian armed forces..Sikhs should not fight Pakistan and must quit indian army in case indian army goes to war with Pakistan..Otherwise, in next war, Islamic Forces of Pakistan should either give Sikhs a chance to convert to Islam or just utterly bombard Amritsar and Golden Temple to ashes!

qC5W6Tt.png

Pakistan has these beasts who can shower thousands of rockets on Amritsar and Golden Temple within minutes..hence leveling it to the ground..

a100lw2.jpg

Range of A-100 MRLs = 100 km

But you didn't have intelligence which makes humans superior from rest of creatures. :omghaha:

at AUz: Say this to a Sikh in real life, I dare you :)

lol..you think I can't say that next war with Pakistan will endanger Amritsar and Golden Temple of Sikhs? How about you meet me and I say it on your face?

Regarding 'giving chance to convert to Islam' part, that was an obvious troll..duhh..

I actually have already said to many Sikhs that India will use Sikhs as front-line in case of war, but 'your folks' will lose the most...as your holy cities are right by border...

mate i don't think he will dare to say these things in front of a Sikh in real life because he knows about the consequences that he'll face afterward pretty well:coffee:

What consequences? Sikhs might be able to bully weak, pitiful indians in india..but they can't do sh!t to Pakistanis...Just like them, we are also Punjabis..and not to mention other ethnicities of Pakistan like Pashtuns are even more aggressive...

But you didn't have intelligence which makes humans superior from rest of creatures. :omghaha:

That is not even a good troll..forget about being a good reply.

Improve.

Hopefully the Sikhs will get their independent country from those radical Hindus. I've seen massive Sikh protests against that despotic Hindu regime that massacred a million innocent Sikhs in operation blue star. The Sikhs will never forget how their women and children were burnt alive by Hindu terrorists in 1984. It was arguably the worst ethnic cleansing operation ever seen.

Go Khalistan movement.

Thanks for your concern but we don't need people with ulterior motives too decide whether or not we want a separate country :)

Ha! he's probably been bullied by Sikhs and Hindus his entire life.

lol..you think I can't say that next war with Pakistan will endanger Amritsar and Golden Temple of Sikhs? How about you meet me and I say it on your face?

Regarding 'giving chance to convert to Islam' part, that was an obvious troll..duhh..

I actually have already said to many Sikhs that India will use Sikhs as front-line in case of war, but 'your folks' will lose the most...as your holy cities are right by border...

What consequences? Sikhs might be able to bully weak, pitiful indians in india..but they can't do sh!t to Pakistanis...Just like them, we are also Punjabis..and not to mention other ethnicities of Pakistan like Pashtuns are even more aggressive...

That is not even a good troll..forget about being a good reply.

Improve.
You want to meet me? lmao your funeral buddy. You live by NY? HAHA, the fact that you have to troll proves that you wouldn't ever meet me. You seriously think that Sikhs are the only aggresive people in India? Your forgetting about Rajputs, Gurkhas, Gujjars etc, Trust me I wouldn't mess with Gurkhas, when I used to live in London I seen one Gurkha mess up up 3 Morrocans in school.

Ha! he's probably been bullied by Sikhs and Hindus his entire life.

Bullied by Sikhs and indians? :rofl::lol:

Just America is also 'bullied' by Sudan :cry:

Those weak, thin, small indians/sikhs will bully Muslims/Pakistanis? LAWL!!!!

Mate, just check what many Muslims do to Sikhs and Sikh girls in U.K ..and how Sikhs cry about it all the time on Sikh forums...

My highschool was over-whelmingly Sikh..yet I insulted india with no impunity! no one couldn't do jack about it...

Also, from 'bullied', Aurangzeb Alamgir came to my mind and what he did to your gurus...

Anyways.....

You want to meet me? lmao your funeral buddy. You live by NY? HAHA, the fact that you have to troll proves that you wouldn't ever meet me.

I live in California...California has more Sikhs than NY..

PS. I have lived in a city where about 40% of total population is Sikh and the largest nagar kirtan mela happens there...

lol

Sikhs are a great people.

Yes, great Dharmic people.

They saved you from an ongoing genocide (along with their Hindu brothers).

You want to meet me? lmao your funeral buddy. You live by NY? HAHA, the fact that you have to troll proves that you wouldn't ever meet me. You seriously think that Sikhs are the only aggresive people in India? Your forgetting about Rajputs, Gurkhas, Gujjars etc, Trust me I wouldn't mess with Gurkhas, when I used to live in London I seen one Gurkha mess up up 3 Morrocans in school.

Well, if he is such a ******, he can go fight in Palestine. ;)

Mate, just check what many Muslims do to Sikhs and Sikh girls in U.K ..and how Sikhs cry about it all the time on Sikh forums...

My highschool was over-whelmingly Sikh..yet I insulted india with no impunity! no one couldn't do jack about it...

Also, from 'bullied', Aurangzeb Alamgir came to my mind and what he did to your gurus...

Anyways.....

PS. I have lived in a city where about 40% of total population is Sikh and the largest nagar kirtan mela happens there...

lol
Bro you don't need to tell me about UK, I was born their and spent my school years their. Those Pakistanis would go for 12 year old Sikh girls lmao, thats not bullying. That's pedophilia. And we got our revenge. Sikhs started trashing up Pakistani restaurants hahaha. And do I seriously need to tell you about the bullying Pakistanis get from Tamil Hindus and Punjabis in London. Just search it up. Don't try chatting about UK unless you have been to school their and know how the crews and stuff work.
And I actually went to the Nagar Kirtan in Yuba City, California.

Anyways.....

lol

Oh you're one of those people.

Let me guess, you have no job, no life, score very low on IQ tests etc. Don't pretend you're not. The kind of frustration we're seeing in your posts is typical of a person with nothing in their lives to be happy about.

And FWIW, my first gym partner was Pakistani (got me gymming in the first place), I am now significantly stronger than him, he's since chucked a sad and switched gyms because I was making gains and he wasn't. I know about 20ish Pakistanis, most of them are top lads and I am significantly stronger than all but one.

The two guys I go with now are Sikh Punjabi and Tamil, they both bench upwards of 200kg, more than DOUBLE their body weights and both could easily break your spinal column if you mouthed off to them but would choose not to because they have their whole lives to look forward to, just like your co-students who didn't want to bother smashing your teeth in.

PS: Saying "no impunity" is a double negative.
PPS: Did I mention I'm also good looking, funny, rich, intelligent and make my own music.
PPPS: I'm only an arrogant d1ck on the internet, not real life.

Bro you don't need to tell me about UK, I was born their and spent my school years their. Those Pakistanis would go for 12 year old Sikh girls lmao, thats not bullying. That's pedophilia. And we got our revenge. Sikhs started trashing up Pakistani restaurants hahaha. And do I seriously need to tell you about the bullying Pakistanis get from Tamil Hindus and Punjabis in London. Just search it up. Don't try chatting about UK unless you have been to school their and know how the crews and stuff work.
And I actually went to the Nagar Kirtan in Yuba City, California.

Whatever the case is..doesn't prove anything wrong what I said. Since you were jacking up 'oh bullied by Sikhs/Indians' ...LOL!

And trashing resturants in return of your girls being groomed, used, and converted to Islam? Well, if THAT is Sikh concept of 'badla', then I'm embarrassed....

And nagar kirtan is awesome in yuba city, isn't it? :D ..Free food and everything...when I first arrived in U.S..I lived there..I did my highschool from there too...Nagar Kirtan is the only good thing..otherwise that city is not Yuba City..but Yuba Shitty...:lol:

btw, what year did you attend Nagar Kirtan in Yuba city? The Sikh Temple and Islamic Mosque of Yuba City are situated on same road with like 0.5 km distance apart or something..lol..

Let me guess, you have no job, no life, score very low on IQ tests etc. Don't pretend you're not. The kind of frustration we're seeing in your posts is typical of a person with nothing in their lives to be happy about.

And FWIW, my first gym partner was Pakistani (got me gymming in the first place), I am now significantly stronger than him, he's since chucked a sad and switched gyms because I was making gains and he wasn't. I know about 20ish Pakistanis, most of them are top lads and I am significantly stronger than all but one.

The two guys I go with now are Sikh Punjabi and Tamil, they both bench upwards of 200kg, more than DOUBLE their body weights and both could easily break your spinal column if you mouthed off to them but would choose not to because they have their whole lives to look forward to, just like your co-students who didn't want to bother smashing your teeth in.

PPS: Did I mention I'm also good looking, funny, rich, intelligent and make my own music.

LOL!!!

Funny...just ask webby (the forum administrator) to check my location/IP..Right now, I'm sitting in one of the top 10 public universities of the United States!!!! NONE of your university in Australia can even think of matching my university...not to mention, in some departments, my school ranks number one in the world...

Tell me about 'no job, no life, and low-iq' stuff...now can I ask, what are YOU doing? You seem like a virgin guy who just go to gym and thats it :lol: Have seen many of your likes here..

PS. I kinda agree that I have no life...while my family was enjoying pot luck parties on Eid day..I was sitting in class :hitwall:

Whatever the case is..doesn't prove anything wrong what I said. Since you were jacking up 'oh bullied by Sikhs/Indians' ...LOL!

And trashing resturants in return of your girls being groomed, used, and converted to Islam? Well, if THAT is Sikh concept of 'badla', then I'm embarrassed....

And nagar kirtan is awesome in yuba city, isn't it? :D ..Free food and everything...when I first arrived in U.S..I lived there..I did my highschool from there too...Nagar Kirtan is the only good thing..otherwise that city is not Yuba City..but Yuba Shitty...:lol:

btw, what year did you attend Nagar Kirtan in Yuba city? The Sikh Temple and Islamic Mosque of Yuba City are situated on same road with like 0.5 km distance apart or something..lol..
It does prove what you said wrong lmao. You said Pakistanis bully Indians by grooming their girls but I said that it's actually pedophilia lmao. Then you said Indians can never bully Pakistanis which I proved they can. Yuba City is pretty rubbish on the whole I agree with you on that. I went last year 2012. I've only been in USA for 2 years.

Yuba City is pretty rubbish on the whole I agree with you on that. I went last year 2012. I've only been in USA for 2 years.

Last year? dang! Many of my mates from Yuba City were there...many even doing seva with their families.. I wish I could go..

Where do you live in U.S? California?

Last year? dang! Many of my mates from Yuba City were there...many even doing seva with their families.. I wish I could go..

Where do you live in U.S? California?
I live in New York, still miss UK. No city ever compares to London or Punjab in my opinion. Do you live in Yuba City?

For some reason, Pakistanis born outside of Pakistan seem to be top lads from my experience ha! It's the ones raised in Pakistan that cause problems with the communities.

Back
Top Bottom