What's new

UK: 3 Sikhs convicted of attacking Lt General Kuldip Singh Brar

whats the meaning??

Raj Karega Khalsa means the Khalsa will rule.

Rest of it:

Bole So Nihal...Sat Sri Akal is the Sikh slogan or jaikara (literally shout of victory, triumph or exultation). It is divided in two parts or phrases. The first, "bole so nihal", is a statement meaning "whoever utters (the phrase following) shall be happy, shall be fulfilled," and the second part "sat sri akal" ("Eternal is the Holy/Great Timeless Lord").

Bole So Nihal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In all, it means that the much applauded professional from BD has converted to Sikhism.

There are two principles in Hinduism that are above all....Karma and Dharma...

Dharma is to do your duty without worrying about consequences or the prize...I believe Gen. Brar as a soldier has done his duty and thats what we should commend him for..... being a Sikh, yet following his duty even though it meant going against some misguided souls within his community...Duty above religion!

As far as Karma is concerned...What goes around comes around....The man has survived an assasination attempt at a ripe age...The fact that he is alive must mean he did something right...at least in my opinion.

There are two principles in Hinduism that are above all....Karma and Dharma...

Dharma is to do your duty without worrying about consequences or the prize...I believe Gen. Brar as a soldier has done his duty and thats what we should commend him for..... being a Sikh, yet following his duty even though it meant going against some misguided souls within his community...Duty above religion!

As far as Karma is concerned...What goes around comes around....The man has survived an assasination attempt at a ripe age...The fact that he is alive must mean he did something right...at least in my opinion.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...eneral-kuldip-singh-brar-8.html#ixzz2anpBxn2i
Well put it....

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You've got British Muslims being radicalised in the UK, you've got moderate Muslims from abroad coming here to study and then being radicalised, you've got Muslims protesting the return of BRITISH troops to the UK after tours of duty, you've got the US declaring the UK's extreimst problem the biggest national security threat the US faces- but "the UK will not tolerate extremism of any kind"????

Utter horse ****.

Apparently the UK Govt won't tolerate extremist elements from certain groups but others they ignore.

You seem to fallen of your rocker today? Which Muslim terrorist has been spared by the UK Court or released without a trial? We cannot stop anyone from expressing his thoughts or protesting but no one is spared once he breaks the law. Your stay in UK has been wasted on you. Instead of your useless rant above, you should be questioning what was RAW and the Indian Govt. doing in not protecting him as the Gen stated in his deposition he had informed the Indian Embassy of his visit to London and they forgot to inform the MET or provide him security.

You seem to fallen of your rocker today? Which Muslim terrorist has been spared by the UK Court or released without a trial? We cannot stop anyone from expressing his thoughts or protesting but no one is spared once he breaks the law. Your stay in UK has been wasted on you. Instead of your useless rant above, you should be questioning what was RAW and the Indian Govt. doing in not protecting him as the Gen stated in his deposition he had informed the Indian Embassy of his visit to London and they forgot to inform the MET or provide him security.
My "stay" in the UK?? As in my entire life since being born here (in the UK)?

I call it how I see it. Certain minorities are being appeased for obvious reasons that's all I'm saying.

Hopefully the Sikhs will get their independent country from those radical Hindus. I've seen massive Sikh protests against that despotic Hindu regime that massacred a million innocent Sikhs in operation blue star. The Sikhs will never forget how their women and children were burnt alive by Hindu terrorists in 1984. It was arguably the worst ethnic cleansing operation ever seen.

Go Khalistan movement.

Hopefully the Sikhs will get their independent country from those radical Hindus. I've seen massive Sikh protests against that despotic Hindu regime that massacred a million innocent Sikhs in operation blue star. The Sikhs will never forget how their women and children were burnt alive by Hindu terrorists in 1984. It was arguably the worst ethnic cleansing operation ever seen.

Go Khalistan movement.

If you have the courage.... Support it openly and not in forum, where your identity is hidden. :disagree:

Go Khalistan movement.

We wish same for the Tibetans and Uighurs ...... :wave:

I completely agree with your assessment of the British Government's dealing with so called extremists.
Britain has a long history of providing refuge to dissidents going back centuries or more. From Spanish fighters of the civil war to anti- Nazi intellectuals, communist sympathisers and Sikhs fighting for a "free" Khalistan as well as Muslims of all hues. One Muslim from East Africa had his passport (British) taken away because of his terrorist acvtivities. So much for sympathetic attitudes towards Muslim extremists.
It is the reponsibility of the Indian authorities to take measures to guard an important individual like the general. Inform the British Home Office of Brar's visit.

Britain isn't governed by RSS, Nazi thugs.

Dude, you are a closet gay. First of all, you are making homosexual innuendos, and now projecting it upon me.

Get a life popeye!

But then we all know about you sailors. :rofl:

ID5COug.png

CSB, tell us more about that.

Back
Top Bottom