What's new

UK: 3 Sikhs convicted of attacking Lt General Kuldip Singh Brar

Why?

He is a Sikh himself and did his duty bravely.

The militants had no rights hiding and attacking in a holy temple.

You cannot hold the nation a hostage by hiding inside a holy shrine.

Brave man.

His operation saved the lives of real Sikhs and filtered out the ones who were giving bad name to the Guru.

Talk about Tibet and Turkestan first.

Then we will talk about all this.

My definition of heroism is very different and certainly doesn't involve fighting among st our own and destroying one of the most holiest shrine of the Sikhs and a marvelous structure of Indian culture and history.
Just because militants didn't respect the temple doesn't mean we should but i understand that those circumstances demanded desperate measures so i agree on the action somewhat but that doesn't make him a hero.

My definition of heroism is very different and certainly doesn't involve fighting among st our own and destroying one of the most holiest shrine of the Sikhs and a marvelous structure of Indian culture and history.
Just because militants didn't respect the temple doesn't mean we should but i understand that those circumstances demanded desperate measures so i agree on the action somewhat but that doesn't make him a hero.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...eneral-kuldip-singh-brar-7.html#ixzz02sBj78vb
What he means is standing upto an enemy needs guts but standing up against your friend for ur nation needs more than guts.....
He did that.

Then how in your opinion to flush out the terrorists?

Let them hold the holiest shrine hostage?

I don't think so.

If militants were hiding in a Buddhist temple, my people will still request the military to get these scum out who defile a beautiful spiritual place with their impure acts of violence and evil.

This is exactly what Gen. Brar did being a Sikh.

It is a painful decision, but it is for the greater good.

I am sure that for Dharma and protection of righteousness, even the Sikhs who so defend the just, would have agreed.

Some folks here have a habit of trying to teach others their own identities.

Nice avatar BTW. :)

He used incorrect "Shabad/Quote". That is why I reply to his Quote with the Correct One...

Thanks for liking the Avatar Pic... Its from "Hemis Monastery, Leh"....Recently, spent 3 weeks in Kashmir, Leh and Ladakh and explored them to core...:smitten:

This is the Pic:

1000160_462685897155006_1191462187_n.jpg

@kurup ....

Last edited by a moderator:

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom