What's new

UAE's threats to Pakistan : The sweet sound of a glorious oil-drenched slap

if Gargash and his fellow sheikhs don’t like it, they can go jump into their oil wells. Who knows, this may save them the trouble of fighting for their own honour, with their own troops.
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

they are not looking at PAK as a war general :lol:

They think pakistanis will make excellent foot soldiers. They will be paid ofc !

You are partly right. They'll ask Pakistan for two things:
1) Obviously be the front man while our men chicken out on the front.
2) Provide leadership to KSA as to how to conduct these operations as after the US, Pakistan has the most experience in dealing with the terrorists of all kings. So they want to leverage such ability from some senior Pakistani officers.

Truth is so bitter, but facts are facts

And I totally agree that you start wars without thinking the out come and do create the mess

Gulf War Fast Facts - CNN.com

We tested our F22 platform :lol:

Don't ever post such BS. US as a nation gets what it wants COME WHAT MAY. And we know what we are doing !

We don't hope for outcomes. We go ahead and create it.

We tested our F22 platform :lol:

Don't ever post such BS. US as a nation gets what it wants COME WHAT MAY. And we know what we are doing !

We don't hope for outcomes. We go ahead and create it.
And hence you have the highest suicide rates amongst marines in the whole world.

Two back to back defeats are indeed an outcome you created by yourself.
Back to back defeats ? Wut ? Iraq and Afganistan ? Boy u are so naive. ! Please go ahead with your opinion. I am not gonna even try to refute that trite.

And hence you have the highest suicide rates amongst marines in the whole world.

Suicide rate can be due to several reasons. Not necessarily battle fatigue.

Back to back defeats ? Wut ? Iraq and Afganistan ? Boy u are so naive. ! Please go ahead with your opinion. I am not gonna even try to refute that trite.

Yes both Iraq and Afghanistan are shining examples of military victories.

A very good decision by the parliament at least we are now seeing the true colors of Arabs. If the think remitences from GCC countries are the only thing that keeps Pakistan running the are mistaken. They should go ahead do what is in their mind, send Pakistanis back they'll be put to good use here.

Lastly, whats your opinion if TTP, aided by inida, capture islamabad and pak ask for Gulf help and in return they say.. 'Negotiate'
They tried to take over islamabad but in return they had to face PA and PAF. Pakistan did not ask anyone to step in their problem yes they took help from GCC countries and USA but that was not what the Arabs are demanding Pakistan to do. They are literally asking PA to fight a war they have started.

SA will try to pump in more money and get battle-hardened jihadis in pak and afghan to fight for them.
A wise thing would be use that money in hardening their own army.

That is if indiscriminate murder of innocent civilians and total destruction of a country and its infrastructure can be called a military victory btw they are still achieving military victories in their cities against evil blacks.

Yes both Iraq and Afghanistan are shining examples of military victories.

That is if indiscriminate murder of innocent civilians and total destruction of a country and its infrastructure can be called a military victory btw they are still achieving military victories in their cities against evil blacks.
:lol: :lol:

I can swiftly put these arguments to rest but I will enjoy the delusions for now

Ahh okkkkk pure coincidence that all that happened after afghanistan and iraq war. Its futile arguing with some people.
Viper you said usa army has great coin experience well.... usa ....in coin is nowhere closer to pak army, they had miserably failed everywhere they went.
not even the best tech helped.
Btw usa never created isis to finish it. Usa will always try to help it get into saudi territory and run rukus,make another iraq. Since saudi oil discovery usa has never taken eyes off its wells.
Isnt it weird how when entire mid east is on fire ,saudi is facing threats from most its neighbour nations ,with one in which iran is heavily invovled, USA went ahead with the Iran nuclear deal .

Last edited:
... step in their problem yes they took help from GCC countries and USA but that was not what the Arabs are demanding Pakistan to do.
1. Bro if there was moral, political, financial help for Pakistan so taht was it.. we should return the favour.. but idk what our govt is EXACTLY doing..
2. may be you know better that what Gulf wants as they themselves not put boots on ground. They asked all 3 brnches of armed forces but no one revelaed for what? for emergency, for guarding boundaries or just presence for moral..
Anyway, Gulf are very much afraid as they have never experienced war/insurgency in their exactly neighborhood. Its time to at least console them. They will remember that..
"if u r absence during my failure, don't expect to be present on my success"
if someone is asking for your HELP, its not bcz he thinks you are a servant but he thinks highly of you that in difficult time you can help them.

Back
Top Bottom