What's new

UAE's threats to Pakistan : The sweet sound of a glorious oil-drenched slap

I am so proud and happy today that all of us Pakistanis have one voice and we are standing behind each other on one call no matter which political party or whatever beliefs we have. Its quite apparent on this forum too. God bless Pakistan and all of us Pakistanis. I want to hug every Pakistani member on this forum. Today we stood with heads high and even politicians especially first time in a long time made us proud. Trust me let the insecurity take over these sheikhs and they will run to Pakistan for favors but this time we will not bowing our head but look them in their eyes. love to all of Pakistani brothers and sisters and all the members of parliament no matter what party they are from.

Where do you reside?

But this thred is for Uae and
So i got love for Paks cant an american be a fan of Paks for a change lol. I just love pak and their evil ways hehe makes me proud my parents are from Pakistan and my grandpa proudly served in 1965 before retiring he served in chamb sector and i am very unique cz my dad served the flag on the right and my grand dad served the flag on the left and i hate laltopi when he talks Sh.t about my country.

Last edited:
The reason they need Pakistan army is because they want Pakistani soldiers to die rather than the racially superior camel jockeys. And loosing 8 billion remittances is fine. Lives of our soldiers are much more important than the $8 billion per year.

PS: And we're already bogged down in a local insurgency. It wouldn't make sense to go to Yemen when our own backyard isn't secure. And also, these camel jockeys wouldn't be dumb enough to send some 3-4 million Pakistani workers back. Their economies can't sustain such a massive deportation of labour at once. And if they do deport our expats, then we can always cancel agricultural agreements with them.

Hi every one i am in kuwait a gcc country mejorty of xpats in kuwait is indians kuwait have put a ban on visas for pakistanis for the last 7 or 8 years even thay are not alowing pakistanis to get a family visa about the same time and on the other hand thay havent stop esuing visas for one singal day for Indians this is the attitude of kuwait toward us we dont have to blame UAE Fm for his arogens its our mistake oure uncapibal leaders have put pakistan in that position but good dicision by our parliment for the first and only time.

I had a friend in college, she was a Pakistani but born in Kuwait and then moved to the US. She and her brother would tell me that the worst racial discrimination is amongst Arabs towards a Pakistani. I didn't exactly under stand why back then, but I can see it now and can also see it through your post. AND these idiots want to be protected by the SAME people who they've been discriminating against for decades?
Let them grow some balls and fight at least ONE war by themselves. The US gave them a cold shoulder and now Pakistan did too. May be they should ask India to help, may be the Indians can convert the shiite's into Hidutva lovers? What is going on in the world? Everywhere you look, outside of the West, religion is killing others!!!

These mentally retarded Arabs owe us Public Apology.

Honestly, If I was in the government, I'd push for it. These guys have had the top military hardware, but they use it worst than a freaking trainee. And here they are, threatening for what? Oil that can be found under every other country's bricks now a days?

Do they realize that from East to West, there is no shortage of oil......Russia would LOVE to replace the Arabs and bag a new customer called Pakistan, or even Iran would.

The point is, Pakistan for once took a stand like a real nuclear power against these people who hire to kill. That stand has a value in the world. Its a new Pakistan telling a range of these countries "get in the line mofo". This stance needs to stay strong, not change.

If KSA's King gets involved, then may be deployments can happen BUT away from the war zone. Pakistan needs to create value for its soldiers life. Can't lose them for KSA, no matter how much money is being offered.

Thats why the blunt statement from UAE. They know something you don't so lets leave it there.

Yea, I can answer them from both, the US and Pakistani side if you want. It goes "yo mofo, grow some balls and man up, go fight your own war instead of enjoying women in your haram and spreading Wahabi craziness.

There is PLENTY of oil in the world, from Venezuela to the US to Russia to Iran. Someone would LOVE to get Pakistan as a new customer". And the US's already told these Arabs good bye from an oil's standpoint.

Pakistan refused the US to join Vietnam, Gulf War-1, Afghanistan and Gulf War-2 and we stayed neutral during Iran, Iraq war. Pakistan is no longer a country that can be bullied into war, we will pick our own fights.

I am a strong believer of US minding it's own business when it comes to handling fallouts like these but I suppose voices like me are but a minority. Nevertheless, I can still criticise pakistan and India and for that any other country who wants to show their bravado. In that light, you can cite as many nams and gulfs u want but reality is you guys are pretty easy to be manipulated.

If I have to make a bet, if things go moderately south in yemen, pakistan would jump right in.

I am a strong believer of US minding it's own business when it comes to handling fallouts like these but I suppose voices like me are but a minority. Nevertheless, I can still criticise pakistan and India and for that any other country who wants to show their bravado. In that light, you can cite as many nams and gulfs u want but reality is you guys are pretty easy to be manipulated.

If I have to make a bet, if things go moderately south in yemen, pakistan would jump right in.

You are of course free to have your opinion. Pakistan was 'forced' into the US war in Afghanistan, yet we refused to send soldiers there for obvious reasons & restricted our role to logistics. Pakistan will NOT join the war in Yeman as our civil military leadership has no 2nd option. We can't allow our hard earned operational gains against the TTP to be wasted by taking up warfare in Yemen.

Any such decision will be taken by the parliament and an interventionist vote won't pass considering the majority rejecting it in both houses. This is the first time in a long time the Pakistani people are praising their parliament for representing our sentiments on this conflict. GCC spends more than $100 billion on weapons a year, i'm sure they will do just fine without us this time.

We need to have good relations with both. Ideally, I'd have Pakistan be the medium through which we open dialogue and sanity between GCC and Iran.

But if the latest news is anything to go by, Arabs are making a huge mistake, pushing Pakistan might get them a result they wouldn't imagine in their nightmares. Or the compliant government might well, fall in line.

I'm glad at the latest events though, for the first time in a very long time, Pakistan's interests are being put first. Much to the dismay of some among us, which pleases me even more.

Pakistan is playing like a big power. It should broker the peace deal. Not get involve in the dog and the pony show. The guy who brokers a deal is always a big brother. So Pakistan needs to be that. The only deployments, if any, should happen to let the Saudis go to war while PA protects the border. That's it.

Next time, Arabs bit*ch about Pakistan, you should tell them to go eff themselves with the Iranians. I am sure Iran would love a free ride throughout Qatar and UAE. The only thing behind the scene stopping them is Pakistan

GCC spends more than $100 billion on weapons a year, i'm sure they will do just fine without us this time.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: good joke Horus. The world's most expensive training force exists in the ME. The GCC spends over $ 100 billion and at best, produces decent trainees!!! I have heard some horrible stories about the combat readiness and capability across the GCC countries. Sad part is, they use top notch military equipment, like the -15 SA, almost like a T-37 trainer!!!

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: good joke Horus. The world's most expensive training force exists in the ME. The GCC spends over $ 100 billion and at best, produces decent trainees!!! I have heard some horrible stories about the combat readiness and capability across the GCC countries.

I am sure they will do fine, my prayers are with them.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: good joke Horus. The world's most expensive training force exists in the ME. The GCC spends over $ 100 billion and at best, produces decent trainees!!! I have heard some horrible stories about the combat readiness and capability across the GCC countries. Sad part is, they use top notch military equipment, like the -15 SA, almost like a T-37 trainer!!!
they are not looking at PAK as a war general :lol:

They think pakistanis will make excellent foot soldiers. They will be paid ofc !

Back
Top Bottom