What's new

UAE’s F-35 contracts expected to be signed before end of Trump administration

I never changed my stance. This is done deal period

No, I think you need more reading.

No, I think you need more reading.

I have read these before but have you really checked the sources these are right-wing tabloids spammers. Biden will never touch that deal. Mark my words

To much political and diplomatic weight is tight into this deal

Last edited:
I have read these before but have you really checked the sources these are right-wing tabloids spammers. Biden will never touch that deal. Mark my words

To much political and diplomatic weight is tight into this deal

So Defence News is a right wing tabloid spamming site?

The reason why UAE buys Rafale is not to put all egg in one basket. Your KFX uses american engine and american subsystems. It is not sanction proof if things turn sour between UAE and USA.

Rafale is 100% french made and the product is quite developed.
When america sanctions you the whole white race sanctions you. Wake up slap slap slap and punch in the face ...ARE YOU AWAKE?
Nothing wrong with Emeirati pilots, but hard to beat combat experiance, which PAF has.
Yes. The Emirates have seen lots of air combat

Nothing wrong with Emeirati pilots, but hard to beat combat experiance, which PAF has.

How many of Pakistan's pilots have actually been engaged in air-air combat, and how often.. for you to say that they are experienced in this.

Not that it's impressive, piloting isn't hard. The engineering behind all that is much more difficult

How many of Pakistan's pilots have actually been engaged in air-air combat, and how often.. for you to say that they are experienced in this.

Not that it's impressive, piloting isn't hard. The engineering behind all that is much more difficult
Pakistan is rubbish...you arabs are amazing. Now train with your lovely cousins.

I understand that it can be overwhelming for the "big boys" to come to terms with the fact that the once small fishing post is making a lot of noise, it can hurt, especially when "they" harnessed ill-feelings towards the success story of the United Arab Emirates ..... But Inshallah the UAE is here to stay and Inshallah the UAE uses the power it has been granted to do good for all people and all nations.
Amen to that..That the only think that will save UAE...a good prayer .....if things get dicey...

We will see whether F35 deal is still proceed under Biden administration.

We will see whether F35 deal is still proceed under Biden administration.

There won't be any need for Biden to cancel this deal. The US has a very strong partnership with the UAE no matter what administration is in power here in the US and besides, it's something that helps the US economy and right now, he needs to keep and maintain the legitimately profitable contracts coming while he concentrates mostly on tampering Covid and the devastating affects it's had on the US.

As a matter of fact, he's also going to be busy trying to get Iran back in the fold of the JCPOA and one thing Iran might do is try to leverage an end to that contract in order to get back in and that won't sit well with Biden. More of a reason to think that contract is here to stay.

One of the reasons Iran might want to X that deal is not necessarily because of the F-35s, but more so because of the 18 MQ-9B drones. Those are lethal in ASW and can hunt submarines in a very effective way. Even though the UAE has about 8 corvettes and 2 Gowinds on order, their navy is still relatively small and without any really dedicated ASW ships, but its substituting that specific task with these deadly, submarine-hunting drones.

American unmanned aerial vehicles MQ-9A Reaper have learned to search for submarines using sonar buoys. In November 2020, General Atomics conducted tests to find a simulated enemy submarine at a training ground in the Pacific Ocean.

EsH_FA9XEAcULGv

You reached the level: Arab
No one can reach the level of an Arab . All the prophets came to you and still you are where you were before. Please go play with your new cousins. They love you and you live them even more.
Trango, i was being sarcastic :P UAE fighters are really good
I know brother. As was I

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom