What's new

UAE’s F-35 contracts expected to be signed before end of Trump administration

My friend, this is simply not true, a fundemental pillar of Saudi defence and foreign policy is to garner support against Iran, be it from US, Israel or Pakistan. They have used every resource at their disposal to turn countries against Iran, and of course heavily pressured Pakistan. If they are so sure of protecting themselves what is the need for this?

Wikileaks cables show Saudis BEGGING US to attack Iran.

Saudi cannot protect Riyadh from drones, it's oil facilities from cruise missiles or even it's Air Force commander from getting blown up by an Iranian missile.

Do not get me wrong, I love Saudia Arabia with all my heart, in all truth. For many years their kings were leaders of Islamic world, but it is better we are awake to facts now.
Have you ever seen the US attack any country without garnering support from it is allies first?
Don't tell that the US is feeble or its armed forces incompetent..

"Historically Iran is the easiest country in the world to invade"!? I think you have lost touch w
These drones are only provocations and some think it's harmful but it is not. Such incidents don't harm but it only escalates to full blown war. A sneak attack can be done by anyone it is unavoidable thing.

But you have to understand from the conventional military standby Saudi Arabia has almost no threats. Who in the their right mind is gonna march into Saudi Arabia? If escalation comes full blown war happens to the end. They have aerial superiority and could rain hell on the other side.

Saudi Arabia has coaliton and that Coalition is stronger then Iran period. Egypt, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Sudan, Bahrain, Kuwait, Jordan, and Saudi Arabia. Better arms, can mobilize more and endless wealth.

From a military conventional standby not even NATO could penetrate the Saudi coalition if they were to come from the middle head on. Alot of people think provocations are threat they only provide means to escalation and could lead to miscalculation and full frontal war but in essence they are nothing more then that.

They can field large numbers and have modern armies and could withhold a large NATO charge and make it into war of attration. I assure you they don't face such threats outside of NATO or multiplier forces that nobody can field outside of a large alliance group such as NATO or EU

" Historically Iran is the easiest country in the world to invade " I think you have lost touch with reality my friend....
Lol. We don't need Israel or the US to come over to you. We will by all necessary come over to you when the time is right. No need to involve the US or Israel we have the coalition, arms and the numbers necessary to excecute this.

With the our large coalition we get the job done..

Saudi Arabia is the fifth most powerful country in the world … and the first in the Arab world

----------------

There is no need for anyone else involved except the Saudi coalition. They can get the job done period. We are not gonna drag others or anything like that. We crushed you previously we are gonna do it again period

You realise these global fire power rankings are all BS right?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom