What's new

UAE sends 11 tons of medical aid supplies to Pakistan to help combat coronavirus

Gwadar will only take the Central Asian market away from Jebal Ali, But that is a complex scenario, I will explain later of how UAE and central asian businesses are co-related, It has less to do about Port, more about vareity.

It means there's a good chance that we can atleast divert that money in near future to state Bank of Pakistan rather letting it go in an Emirati or Iranian bank? As for the rest well others did start at some point, no?

@black light what do you say mate?

To be a good learner, first a person should have an inviting mind.

Let me help you here with this process.

No matter who you are talking to, Good, Bad, Young, Older, Friend, Enemy, One must always be open to what the other party is saying. One shouldn’t outright slap the other opinion, rather, Think yourself in the mind “Yar ye flan flan bat kehra hai, Kia ye sach hai ya jhoot hai ?” Once a person masters the art of questioning oneself, That person elevates to a whole new level of Mind Greatness. You become more free yet slaves to your mind, Your brain divides into 2 units, CPU and memory.

CPU is the questioning part, Memory is the thoughts or opinions you have about certain thing.

So when one learns to trick the memory part if the brain by fetching your existing thoughts, Questioning them in the CPU, By thorough research, You enter the “UPDATE” mode. It is like you keep on improving yourself again and again.

However, One more thing plays an important part is the way you research and the data that goes to your mind “Is that just another lie to backup an already false thought I have in memory ?”

Hope you give this a thought and this is generally for everyone. I do this everytime

@jaibi Is there any term for this process I explained above ?

Now that you have written all that above and I agree by the way. Examine your own statement

"Let me help you here with this process."
Rather presumptuous dont you think?. What give you the right to dictate you opinion on other when you write several paragraphs telling others not to.
Additionally, you know nothing about me or my background. You didnt even know about UAE's union and history of Emirates airline. I suggest start reading rather than lecturing.

It means there's a good chance that we can atleast divert that money in near future to state Bank of Pakistan rather letting it go in an Emirati or Iranian bank? As for the rest well others did start at some point, no?

@black light what do you say mate?
Our investment climate has inherent flaws, ones I dont want to go in to detail on an open forum. There is no point to it, until our political elites are stopped being treated as Royals and given the same treatment the common man gets. Until then they will loot and plunder, while selling us the holier than thou shit.

I fail to understand by what logic you brought in "Iranian Banks." Nobody in his right mind would invest in a heavily sanctioned country, unless he is a brain dead zombie.

If not UAE, people would rather invest in China, then Iran. I know relatives & friends from back home who have invested in Guangzhou, and now are looking at Bahrain, Oman or UAE to cater to Middle East and Africa.

Additionally, you know nothing about me or my background. You didnt even know about UAE's union and history of Emirates airline. I suggest start reading rather than lecturing.

Let me give your statement back to you with reference to underlined bold statement above

“ Rather presumptuous dont you think?”

You clearly know nothing if you believe bhutto advised Sheikh Zayed. I have heard that myth before, mainly be the words of our delusional elders of the nation, Who are mostly watching haqeeqat tv and daily qudrat or nation articles.

I am sorry, No mood for debate. God Bless you and may you open up for facts.

Let me give your statement back to you with reference to underlined bold statement above

“ Rather presumptuous dont you think?”

You clearly know nothing if you believe bhutto advised Sheikh Zayed. I have heard that myth before, mainly be the words of our delusional elders of the nation, Who are mostly watching haqeeqat tv and daily qudrat or nation articles.

I am sorry, No mood for debate. God Bless you and may you open up for facts.
God bless you too. Sadly you are not debating. You think you are right and have no knowledge.

An example is I tell you you are being presumptuous you quote it back at me....this is so childish.

Now that you have written all that above and I agree by the way. Examine your own statement

"Let me help you here with this process."
Rather presumptuous dont you think?. What give you the right to dictate you opinion on other when you write several paragraphs telling others not to.

The thing that you dont realize is that Bhutto was the worst thing to happen to Pakistan, a curse form which we haven't managed to extracted our self even today.

The history of the "Trucial States" is an open book, unless of course you have been hiding evidence under your bed, all these years.

As to Emirates Airline, PIA leased them two aircrafts, to assume that if PIA didn't do it, no one would, has to be the most ludicrous statement ever made. Nonetheless, one on which every other naive Pakistani takes pride, not realizing how silly it sounds.

You two taking this thread of in a different direction, has done so much to your credibility, you cant even imagine. Thank You!

I fail to understand by what logic you brought in "Iranian Banks." Nobody in his right mind would invest in a heavily sanctioned country, unless he is a brain dead zombie.

Taking no chances?
Our investment climate has inherent flaws, ones I dont want to go in to detail on an open forum. There is no point to it, until our political elites are stopped being treated as Royals and given the same treatment the common man gets. Until then they will loot and plunder, while selling us the holier than thou shit.

Well royalty across the globe stashes illicit money now don't they? This is no excuse to discourage investors and those flaws INSHA'ALLAH will be dealt with sooner or later.

Coz the Elite can only do corruption if money is coming not otherwise. Like for example what the management team of Dubai gaints like EMAAR AND NAKHEEL do, they take commissions, screw around people money sometimes even deny any compensation like what they did with the water front project, took money from people and voila, however they place a lid on everything and this makes gullible people invests a lil.

You two taking this thread of in a different direction,

Dear blacky how me Strom breaker and Trango tower telling other Pakistanis to stop the influx of money to gcc/Iran and divert it to Pakistan becomes going to a different direction?

@Trango Towers
And history of Emirates according to you is “PIA ne emirates ko bheek mein 2 jahaz diye the” ?

Business has got nothing to do with brotherhood or alliance.

Come to the world of business and trade, International relations and Deals and you will understand what I am saying. KSA and other Arab countries might still be against israel in the heart, But business is required to move forward in the world, You have to come to terms even with enemy to do that. Pak india also has regular trade, import and export. China and USA has that.

So the point is, Trade and deals have little to do with relations, more with the nature of the deal, How much feasible it is, In the long term.

Back then, Yes, UAE and Pak were very close, Sheikh Zayed was an extremely humble and amazingly unique man, Held Pakistanis with high regard, even the labors.

So PIA and Emirates, Apart from the business they did together as partners, Their deal was also backed by the good nature of relations between us and UAE.

Emirates started with $10Million, PIA leased two aircrafts to Emirates, I can’t recall the costs right now but you can ask me later, Busy

@Blacklight Quoted you by mistake earlier lol

@StormBreaker @Trango Towers bhaio apas m na uljho plan bnao or btao, zegn saazi Kro hm jysy juniors ki

As you guys are well aware of the business realities in the gcc
No one is fighting, We are having good discussion, Hope others take notes, just like I do initially, Then process the notes in mind, save as needed else discard.

God bless you too. Sadly you are not debating. You think you are right and have no knowledge.

An example is I tell you you are being presumptuous you quote it back at me....this is so childish.
Bro, Like I explained you earlier how to accept the vision stimulus, As it is, just lie how you or any other has written here, I take that without any bias. Process it, Then bring out the clearer image. I don’t talk unless I am sure of what I am saying is right, Otherwise a person loses credibility.

I am not calling you something below me or else. Nope, Everyone has speciality, You know things I dont or you know things better than me in some fields, I am a Multirole all rounder, Trying to get the best of everything, Come a long way in this regard.

Taking no chances?

Well royalty across the globe stashes illicit money now don't they? This is no excuse to discourage investors and those flaws INSHA'ALLAH will be dealt with sooner or later.

This tells me how clueless you are about Investments. It's like talking two year old, who is target fixated.

Dear blacky how me Strom breaker and Trango tower telling other Pakistanis to stop the influx of money to gcc/Iran and divert it to Pakistan becomes going to a different direction?
Your agenda is simply to talk illogical nonsense about UAE/GCC, while throwing in Iran, to "appear neutral." Not knowing that the largest cash that goes to iran from Pakistan, is for payment of smuggled diesel and petroleum products, and no one in his right mind would invest a penny there. BUT you do carry on......

Let’s end this talk, It isn’t proving any fruitful.

NO FURTHER REPLIES to our convo, The thread can continue with its goal

Back
Top Bottom