What's new

UAE sends 11 tons of medical aid supplies to Pakistan to help combat coronavirus

nah nah man

atleast make the thread run for 11 pages since 11 tonne were provided.

after page 11. please come to free mason Illuminati sufi thread.
Aap aagaye, ap to uae ko mazeed 11 ton bhejne parhenge thread barabe karne ke liye :lol:

Aap aagaye, ap to uae ko mazeed 11 ton bhejne parhenge thread barabe karne ke liye :lol:

11 tonne dollar bhaar ke roz cruise ships jati hain gwadar pasni karachi or bin qasim se.

rok sako to rok lo

whose stopping you buddy. go with the murshid billi and bani gala shero and do it.

awein kandhay pe beth kar kaan kaat rahe ho

So Gawadar was being hyped as next Dubai. LOL
It all comes down to How we take advantage of the situation and put “Pakistan First”.

Sir @Mangus Ortus Novem has beautifully explained it in the Game Of Chickens thread, I may come up with my own Gwadar related things but then people due to their lack of rational thinking will start calling me anti china or else... So no use to talk factually if the audience doesn’t accept it...

This tells me how clueless you are about Investments. It's like talking two year old, who is target fixated.

Your agenda is simply to talk illogical nonsense about UAE/GCC, while throwing in Iran, to "appear neutral." Not knowing that the largest cash that goes to iran from Pakistan, is for payment of smuggled diesel and petroleum products, and no one in his right mind would invest a penny there. BUT you do carry on......

Wait what? :o:

Dude I don't know what your problem is. Screw iran!

and now let's talk about your unhealthy obsession with gcc and especially Emirates. The moment I drew attention towards the money going to gcc could very well be kept in the vaults of state bank of pakistan, you came down charging at me, we are corrupt we, are bad we this we are that without giving any solution but a mere mention of NAKHEEL and EMMAAR'S corrupt practices lit a fire under your feet - - - - - - - - - -. Guess what they deserved it are done and there ain't no coming back. Iam however glad that they are investing in Pakistan, keep em coming good dirhams :-)

I wonder what would have been your reaction had I presented facts about emirati govt, am I missing something here?

And no i do not play neutral when it's about our foreign reserves. I have trust in Allah swt that one day the central asian as well the the whole afro-asain export market will be ours and that time is near

11 tonne dollar bhaar ke roz cruise ships jati hain gwadar pasni karachi or bin qasim se.

rok sako to rok lo

whose stopping you buddy. go with the murshid billi and bani gala shero and do it.

awein kandhay pe beth kar kaan kaat rahe ho
Captain Jacksparrow seems interested with your claim...

and now let's talk about your unhealthy obsession with gcc and especially Emirates. The moment I drew attention towards the money going to gcc could very well be kept in the vaults of state bank of pakistan, you came down charging at me, we are corrupt we, are bad we this we are that without giving any solution but a mere mention of NAKHEEL and EMMAAR'S corrupt practices lit a fire under your feet - - - - - - - - - -. Guess what they deserved it are done and there ain't no coming back. Iam however glad that they are investing in Pakistan, keep em coming good dirhams :-)

I wonder what would have been your reaction had I presented facts about emirati govt, am I missing something here?

And no i do not play neutral when it's about our foreign reserves. I have trust in Allah swt that one day the central asian as well the the whole afro-asain export market will be ours and that time is near
Not unless we don’t elect submissive rulers from some slums and make them filthy rich so that they use their slummish mindset and f*ck up our economy again and again and introduce their children as heir to the throne.

So Gawadar was being hyped as next Dubai. LOL

Don't you fall for the misleading propaganda. The central asian market is well within our reach. Tell me why would a central asian business man opt for a port las far as Dubai or Qatar when he can use the port lying next door. I see a pattern here. Jb paysay ki bat ho rhi hai to brother wood, Islam hr cheez ko use Kia ja rha hai

. @Max @SIPRA @Mangus Ortus Novem

Not unless we don’t elect submissive rulers from some slums and make them filthy rich so that they use their slummish mindset and f*ck up our economy again and again and introduce their children as heir to the throne.

Bro do you see it relevant to the context here? I talk about brining the money to Pakistan, which you just gave me hope and an idea about, but I get insults in return for stepping on gcc credit line from my own country fellows ? Why is it that a particular person gets all flare up over discussing NAKHEEL AND EMAAR'S male practices ?

My problem is naive kids like you are F*kin clueless about investments and returns.

For those who earn their money the hard earned way, not loot and plunder, UAE provides an excellent tax free option. There have been issues, but overall its not a bad deal, but you on the other hand keep bringing in Iran, no need to guess why.....

As to Gwadar and Investment in Pakistan, You can innocently keep on harping InShaAllah InShaAllah InShaAllah, nothing will change till you drag corrupt politicians by the collar and throw them in jail. Look at the latest saga of sugar and wheat, which politician is in jail? Name one!

Last edited:
Don't you fall for the misleading propaganda. The central asian market is well within our reach. Tell me why would a central asian business man opt for a port las far as Dubai or Qatar when he can use the port lying next door. I see a pattern here. Jb paysay ki bat ho rhi hai to brother wood, Islam hr cheez ko use Kia ja rha hai

. @Max @SIPRA @Mangus Ortus Novem
Yes, Central Asian market is in our reach.

Now let me give you a professional assignment.

Disclaimer : Don’t think that I don’t know business pattern and Trade industry, Mera uthna bethna hi in logon mein hota hai, And I am not talking about common importers and exporters, But business groups and all...

So here is the assignment,
Divide it into phases.

1. Identify what countries are sending what products to Jebal Ali, Focus on end user products and not food items and all... Let’s say, Ummm, Bags, Sanitary, Electronics, Mobiles, Homeware, Kitchenware, Essentials, Cloths.

2. Identify the brands of these products from (1), Are they Chinese Brands or USA/European Brands ? Are they coming directly from China to Jebal ali ? Are they Brand new or used or reconditioned?
  3. Now, Look back, 2 decades ago, How did Dubai rise ? In terms of trade ? Compare it with how international business has transformed into ecommerce even at industry level like Alibaba.
  4. How can Gwadar attract all these above said brands and products from all around the world, Identify what Gwadar and Pakistan has to offer.
  5. Port is just a hype, It is a mere tool for movement of products, But mere port is not sufficient to become Dubai, Dubai isn’t because of Jebal Ali, It is because of infrastructure and foreign investment into local businesses in turn these businesses export these products directly via free zones to international customers or international customers visit dubai occasionally to buy items from market in bulk and have them deliver to their countries (Central Asia/Africa/Russia/Ukraine).

Please don’t take my post as being defensive to jebal ali or gwadar, I am just providing facts so that you people work on.

@Mentee @StormBreaker @Blacklight

Please, allow me to request you, my PakBrothers, to channel your energies towards: What we must do to become a Middle Income Country by 2040?

If don't become a Middle Income Country then we are Forked!

Why don't one of you start a thread on this.... please, keep in mind Pak's Natural Market is Entire ME, East Africa, SouthEastAsia, EastAsia, Eurasia and NorthAmerica....

What is Holding us back from becoming a Middle Income Country?

@PakSword
Sad to see that even a good gesture from a friendly country has become controversial. Better I don't indulge in this discussion.

@Mentee @StormBreaker @Blacklight

Please, allow me to request you, my PakBrothers, to channel your energies towards: What we must do to become a Middle Income Country by 2040?

If don't become a Middle Income Country then we are Forked!

Why don't one of you start a thread on this.... please, keep in mind Pak's Natural Market is Entire ME, East Africa, SouthEastAsia, EastAsia, Eurasia and NorthAmerica....

What is Holding us back from becoming a Middle Income Country?

@PakSword
How many times will you beat a dead horse?

Tackle corruption head on, hang corrupt ba$tard politicians from the nearest lamp post. Until you do that nothing will change, irrespective of hashtags, font size or font color.

Have a nice day! :-)

Good too see Page 11 coming up soon.

Then I will say the magic word. Xulfi Bukhari and thread will be closed.

You been all warned. Get in your cheap shots before the Hour is established for the thread.

Bro do you see it relevant to the context here? I talk about brining the money to Pakistan, which you just gave me hope and an idea about, but I get insults in return for stepping on gcc credit line from my own country fellows ? Why is it that a particular person gets all flare up over discussing NAKHEEL AND EMAAR'S male practices ?
Bro, Earlier, I did say that we have to stop this argument. Maybe If you could highlight the practices of Emaar and Nakheel, I can come up with similar backing up facts. I know some popular scams in the UAE real estate as well, Some in the past. Many I know have invested heavily in some of Emaar’s projects. Could you highlight and educate me with the practices.

Back
Top Bottom