What's new

UAE sends 11 tons of medical aid supplies to Pakistan to help combat coronavirus

A Pakistan under hands of a Leader who is educated, Not the “sold” type, visional and has everything under his control, Judiciary, Military, Civil, can take this country to unimaginable plateaus

Bro why is it that you are not getting agitated at all for something beneficial to pak in the long run - - - - - - - -and iam listening to you respectfully?

Keep waiting, deflecting and blaming everyone else for your ills, while screaming InShaAllah InShaAllah InShaAllah. God does not help those who do not help themselves!

Screaming InShaAllah is not going to achieve you anything WITHOUT actions.

Don't quote me until when you grow half a brain, or a pair.

PAKISTAN SHALL RE-CLAIM ITS DESTINY FROM CHUNNO MUNNOS, INSHA'ALLAH!!!

Can you actually imagine someone, with an actual half a brain investing in iran :rofl:

This is true. Iran brings nothing to the table.

OK uae is all angels and Pakistan is all bad even for discussing future prospects on how to make efforts to Re wire the money from afro Asian markets by passing gcc to Pakistan
They are NOT angels, only YOU can insure you dont get taken for a ride! As evident by your unhealthy obsession on this thread, you got dealt a bad hand and that has clouded your judgement, and are missing the point by a mile = CORRUPTION!

Now run a long scream some more InShaAllah and try to grow half a brain. Just half will do for now.

They are NOT angels, only YOU can insure you dont get taken for a ride! As evident by your unhealthy obsession on this thread, you got dealt a bad hand and that has clouded your judgement, and are missing the point by a mile = CORRUPTION!

Now run a long scream some more InShaAllah and try to grow half a brain. Just half will do for now.

Pak and Pakistanis are good to the extent when they aren't stepping on someone's tail - - - - - -

As evident by your unhealthy obsession on this thread, you got dealt a bad hand and that has clouded your judgement, and are missing the point by a mile = CORRUPTION!

Passport nae bna abhi tk, corona ka masla Hal ho jy phr bnva lo ga

This will not happen, irrespective of how many times you repeat it. Simply because Pakistanis are brain dead as nation. They elect the same mofos every time and expect different results.

Look at the number of ministers in PTI that came from PPP, as an example. Sub ganga naha liyae by switching parties? Look at how NS and AAZ are free after thier loot and plunder.

Just your wishes will achieve NOTHING! Actions will!!!

Bro why is it that you are not getting agitated at all for something beneficial to pak in the long run - - - - - - - -and iam listening to you respectfully?

Look,

Who doesn’t want Pakistan to be like dubai or even better ?

Like i said earlier, People don’t comprehend my posts deeply, Yea it happens, My family also find my talks but complicated, but focus again on what I said.

I have wished the best for Gwadar, But, Do consider checking the roadmap of how Jebal ali and Dubai came to rise. It is almost impossible with the current lobby we have in our government and judiciary. Arabs got the chance, and miraculously it was none other than the Arabs who came out with a city as Dubai, If they can, Why can’t we ? Our ancestors were not into comfortable lives, they suffered for centuries until the last generation that is your and mine, We have turned sickeningly lazy, We have forgotten our purpose to the country, We have taken it for granted, forgot the pain and misery of forefathers.

Here we are with a bunch of illiterate people on top, All others below, can you expect a Shoe cleaner to run Microsoft immediately? Never, A sweeper can run a country? Never, Look how Modi has destroyed india and taking it to doom, the teaseller mentality has eaten his country.

For Gwadar to reach its full potential, You need very aggressive and active leaders, You need a promotional team.

It is really unfortunate for the time being that businesses are very down throughout the world, over supply, lack of demand, competition, purchasing power is down, When dubai was rising up, At that time, world was very good for business, If it was 2020 and Dubai and Jebal Ali started in 2020, Forget that their could have been any dubai or jebal ali or business.

The problem is, TIMES ARE BAD, Not in favor with us for the atleast foreseeable future.
Many of my close people were ready to invest in gwadar, Waiting for the masterplan, Masterplan came up, They were about to invest but then the local politics made the future a bit uncertain and shaky. Not until PMIK prioritizes CPEC over all, We can’t see good times.

What more can I say now ? Try to read this again and again if you think I am not supporting gwadar. And if you think by any chance that I am favoring Jebal Ali, No, I am just being factual. Both ports have their own potential. Mujhe koi dirham nai milenge UAE ya port ki favor karke naahi koi nationality. You have to understand this...

Good too see Page 11 coming up soon.

Then I will say the magic word. Xulfi Bukhari and thread will be closed.

You been all warned. Get in your cheap shots before the Hour is established for the thread.
Bhai saman mein 1 ton kam nazar aara hai ya thread ziada chalgai?

Pak and Pakistanis are good to the extent when they aren't stepping on someone's tail - - - - - -

Passport nae bna abhi tk, corona ka masla Hal ho jy phr bnva lo ga
I have no clue what you are going on about, but try and be realistic, think with your head, not your heart, and try to do what ever physically you can to change the situation.

Tackle issues in your district point wise, build a team of like minded young individuals, do some leg work, create an awareness, build momentum. Solve peoples issues!

You live there, I dont, but at some point I do want to return, but things going from bad to worse just discourages not only me, but others like me.

If and only if corruption, which is the root of all evil, is tackled, believe me what you have stated will come true. Until then, it is just a dream.

UAE Ambassador says the aid includes coronavirus testing kits and sanitisers

View attachment 621498 View attachment 621499 View attachment 621500

Dubai: UAE sent a second batch of medical aid supplies to Pakistan, weighing 11 tonnes, to help the country combat the coronavirus, COVID-19, outbreak.

UAE Ambassador to Pakistan Hamad Obaid Ebrahim Salem Al Zaabi tweeted on Sunday confirming the arrival of medial aid at the Islamabad International Airport. “This morning the second batch of 11 tonnes of medical aid supplies provided by the UAE government to brothers in Pakistan to combat the coronavirus, COVID-19, arrived at Islamabad Airport. We renew [our] commitment to stand by [the] world against the exceptional circumstances and challenges,’ Al Zaabi tweeted.

The first batch of essential medical supplies sent by the UAE government arrived in Pakistan on April 2. The supplies included testing kits, sanitiser and medical equipment.

Humanitarian approach
The medical supplies sent from the UAE are part of the continuing humanitarian aid for Pakistani brothers and sisters under the guidance of the UAE leadership, said Al Zaabi. “Our commitment for humanitarian approaches and principles to help people in delicate situation has no limits,” he added.

The generous support from the UAE comes under the directives of His Highness Sheikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces.

UAE has time and time again rushed assistance to Pakistan at a time when people urgently needed support to overcome serious challenges such as earthquakes, floods and war against terrorism. The UAE’s humanitarian efforts in Pakistan cover wide sectors such as education, infrastructure, water, healthcare and polio eradication.

COVID-19 cases
The number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in Pakistan rose to 2,884 on Sunday after new infections were confirmed in the country. The official figures also reported 45 deaths and recovery of 170 patients. Punjab remained the worst-hit with 1,163 cases followed by Sindh 864, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa 374, Gilgit Baltistan 205, Balochsitan 185, Islamabad 78, and Pakistan-administered Kashmir reported 12 cases.
a country like Pakistan cannot produce sanitiser??? come on guyss

a country like Pakistan cannot produce sanitiser??? come on guyss
We do produce. But people don’t even know what is sanitizer, No demand. That’s why the little demand is satisfied by imports.

Nowadays some local unknown companies are instead generating revenue by making sanitizers, not on par with others but to their best.

Sense of Hygiene is not there in most. Elite/Middle class people might have some hygiene sensitive people though

We do produce. But people don’t even know what is sanitizer, No demand. That’s why the little demand is satisfied by imports.

Nowadays some local unknown companies are instead generating revenue by making sanitizers, not on par with others but to their best.

Sense of Hygiene is not there in most. Elite/Middle class people might have some hygiene sensitive people though
thank you for explain.

for every one page added here there should be a Wajid Zia investigation.

Suicide bombings Kam pr gy thi jo ab FIA ko peechy lga rhy ho? Zra rest krny do in baycharo ko bad m bayshak concentration camp bna k Saaray mulk m anti biddat spray kra dyna

then why the he’ll people go to uae in the first place
u should give the credit where its due
i never heard u or others saying how uae or gcc changed peoples lives when they couldn’t afford a cycle back home driving merca and beamers
so be positive or don’t spread negative about things u have 0 idea just for the sake of doing it
There is this one stupid retired unlucky fellow with no kids, He lived in DHA Karachi, had a house worth around 6cr. He sold it. I came to know about it later, I asked “Why did you do that?”, he said, “ I am shifting to UAE to enjoy the rest of my days of life”, I was like “Ok, But income ? “, He replied, “I am opening a restaurant in UAE, Investing my money, in it ”, Suddenly I had this feeling to make him stop with the stupid plan he had, Tried to every extent, Reason is that the process of Opening a restaurant Is very very hectic, I have heard by some owners that you can manage to complete the legalities within 3 months as well as be unlucky enough to fail to get your initial legalities complete even in 2 years,

That stupid man got a big place for rent, But you can’t open a restaurant unless health ministry conducts supervisions, Provided NOC, Food authority has their own inspections as well and their own separate NOCs. Food authority is generally the reason why you fail to get things done sooner.

After all this, You have to get the Trade license as well. But for all these to take place, You must have to have a place where you are planning to open up the restaurant on rental basis, Even though your restaurant won’t be operational anytime soon. Then, You get workers, give them visas, Get them sponsored, Give them a place to live (flat for rent), get them insured (optional now).

So he was unlucky enough to get his license and all stuff delayed for 1.5 years, In the meantime, He invested good amount on modernizing the place he got on rent, And the rent was also 150k I guess or so. He himself started living in an apartment worth 70k per year.

All in all, His restaurant opened up 1.6 years later, For the another 8 months, he failed to get customers, not even breakeven but faced losses. So he ended up losing everything in the process, and now he is back in Karachi, Doing some small job for living, got some small flat in some random area, around 2.8 million rupees, His wife gives tuition to kids.

Whenever he meets me, (rarely), he first cries. “Wish I had listened to you and others earlier”, He probably more than double my age.

So the point is, Currently UAE is not a place for investors who are seeking profits, But if you just want to lead a life, as well as bound yourself with the local laws, You can buy up some apartment, Live there, Pay some cash monthly maintenance charges, Get some income generating mechanism for yourself.

I can’t say anything about long term, Although, UAE government should definitely give a second thought to various things such as relaxations in some expenses, Consider selling passports, Give some real benefits to investors. BTW, In the last 2-3 months, Dubai has once again come into attention of some investors from Pak and Ind. Not in big scale but those who I mentioned above “Get some flat, Get some average income generation, Live your life”.

There is this one stupid retired unlucky fellow with no kids, He lived in DHA Karachi, had a house worth around 6cr. He sold it. I came to know about it later, I asked “Why did you do that?”, he said, “ I am shifting to UAE to enjoy the rest of my days of life”, I was like “Ok, But income ? “, He replied, “I am opening a restaurant in UAE, Investing my money, in it ”, Suddenly I had this feeling to make him stop with the stupid plan he had, Tried to every extent, Reason is that the process of Opening a restaurant Is very very hectic, I have heard by some owners that you can manage to complete the legalities within 3 months as well as be unlucky enough to fail to get your initial legalities complete even in 2 years,

That stupid man got a big place for rent, But you can’t open a restaurant unless health ministry conducts supervisions, Provided NOC, Food authority has their own inspections as well and their own separate NOCs. Food authority is generally the reason why you fail to get things done sooner.

After all this, You have to get the Trade license as well. But for all these to take place, You must have to have a place where you are planning to open up the restaurant on rental basis, Even though your restaurant won’t be operational anytime soon. Then, You get workers, give them visas, Get them sponsored, Give them a place to live (flat for rent), get them insured (optional now).

So he was unlucky enough to get his license and all stuff delayed for 1.5 years, In the meantime, He invested good amount on modernizing the place he got on rent, And the rent was also 150k I guess or so. He himself started living in an apartment worth 70k per year.

All in all, His restaurant opened up 1.6 years later, For the another 8 months, he failed to get customers, not even breakeven but faced losses. So he ended up losing everything in the process, and now he is back in Karachi, Doing some small job for living, got some small flat in some random area, around 2.8 million rupees, His wife gives tuition to kids.

Whenever he meets me, (rarely), he first cries. “Wish I had listened to you and others earlier”, He probably more than double my age.

So the point is, Currently UAE is not a place for investors who are seeking profits, But if you just want to lead a life, as well as bound yourself with the local laws, You can buy up some apartment, Live there, Pay some cash monthly maintenance charges, Get some income generating mechanism for yourself.

I can’t say anything about long term, Although, UAE government should definitely give a second thought to various things such as relaxations in some expenses, Consider selling passports, Give some real benefits to investors. BTW, In the last 2-3 months, Dubai has once again come into attention of some investors from Pak and Ind. Not in big scale but those who I mentioned above “Get some flat, Get some average income generation, Live your life”.
buddy my father came to oman before 40 years with nothing in his nothing at all except a spare shalwar kamiz
he build everything by living here learning a new experience every day
so if anyone asks me wht should we do we have 10 cror we want to invest i tell then keep that 10 cror with u come like my father came
throw urself against waves and u might never need those crors to be invested
or else u want to be stupid and want to dream to be ultra rich then i cant help it cos there is no easy way to anything u cant go ahead of curve in business just because u accidentally got some money
u need experience and alote of it to do anything
btw dubai is one hell of place to business i myself do tradings of close to 10-15 cror a month from dubai
when someone tell me things like dubai this dubai thata i tell them buddy dont go there if u think its bad
like every big market dubai is like a cut throat market heavyweights from all over the world come there to try there luck
u meed to be extra genius to be successful feom get go

If I were in his shoes, I would buy a small apt, and then re-invest it in Pak. Why? Because supposedly, having lived all my life there, I should have a good idea how to go about making money.

Moving to a new place based on ads, and he said, she said doesn't work, in the real world. You really need to do some ground work / due diligence. It is not like investing in shares, where you pick up the financial statements of a company for the last 5yrs and figure out where it's going. I would never recommend any one to invest their hard earned retirement money in any new "exciting venture" any where.

Back
Top Bottom