What's new

UAE sends 11 tons of medical aid supplies to Pakistan to help combat coronavirus

If I were in his shoes, I would buy a small apt, and then re-invest it in Pak. Why? Because supposedly, having lived all my life there, I should have a good idea how to go about making money.

Moving to a new place based on ads, and he said, she said doesn't work, in the real world. You really need to do some ground work / due diligence. It is not like investing in shares, where you pick up the financial statements of a company for the last 5yrs and figure out where it's going. I would never recommend any one to invest their hard earned retirement money in any new "exciting venture" any where.
its most stupid move to just invest for the sake of it unless u didn’t have full knowledge of it
and besides dubai give chance to everyone u got lucky good u loose wht dubai has to do with it

If I were in his shoes, I would buy a small apt, and then re-invest it in Pak. Why? Because supposedly, having lived all my life there, I should have a good idea how to go about making money.

Moving to a new place based on ads, and he said, she said doesn't work, in the real world. You really need to do some ground work / due diligence. It is not like investing in shares, where you pick up the financial statements of a company for the last 5yrs and figure out where it's going. I would never recommend any one to invest their hard earned retirement money in any new "exciting venture" any where.
Yes, that Is what I was highlighting, forgot to write the moral of the story.

“To earn in Dubai, Or anywhere in the world, You need strong and creative mind to grab a window of opportunity otherwise you will lose”

I have this another suggestion as well, Get some apartment in UAE, invest back your money in Pakistan where you can earn back, maybe a share in factory of someone you know, Or setup some restaurant and put some loyal less fortunate family member as manager. Get some income from Pak, while also find some relatively less tiring small job in dubai, This is better retirement.

its most stupid move to just invest for the sake of it unless u didn’t have full knowledge of it
and besides dubai give chance to everyone u got lucky good u loose wht dubai has to do with it
Bhai @Blacklight ko kyun daant rahe ho? Unhon ne thori ye himakat ki :lol::lol:

Pehle ye scheme kam bhari pari hai?

halwa samjha hai? sabko bahria me zameen leni hai. pilaaat economy flat hogai hai.

human capital me invest karo agar zyada agaya ha idhar udhar se
Agle mahine bus mangwata hon saraikion ki phir to :lol::lol:

saraikion

jitne ka ek tameez ka ghar karachi me hai. usme jakar zameen per kattay murghiyaan paal lo. sath me virtual universities per bachon ko parha dena. GMo se zyada acha dana ugta hai wahan or log jantay hai zameen se kaam nikaalna.

tum logon se pyar se bolo to nahi karoge.

kuch karte hain

buddy my father came to oman before 40 years with nothing in his nothing at all except a spare shalwar kamiz
he build everything by living here learning a new experience every day
so if anyone asks me wht should we do we have 10 cror we want to invest i tell then keep that 10 cror with u come like my father came
throw urself against waves and u might never need those crors to be invested
or else u want to be stupid and want to dream to be ultra rich then i cant help it cos there is no easy way to anything u cant go ahead of curve in business just because u accidentally got some money
u need experience and alote of it to do anything
btw dubai is one hell of place to business i myself do tradings of close to 10-15 cror a month from dubai
when someone tell me things like dubai this dubai thata i tell them buddy dont go there if u think its bad
like every big market dubai is like a cut throat market heavyweights from all over the world come there to try there luck
u meed to be extra genius to be successful feom get go
Exactly, You are so true.

What do you import from Dubai BTW, if you don’t mind my asking that is, Omanis are one of the most active customers in UAE, roaming here and there

Exactly, You are so true.

What do you import from Dubai BTW, if you don’t mind my asking that is, Omanis are one of the most active customers in UAE, roaming here and there
jewelry buddy
before we use to have contracts with turkish suppliers but now all r basing factories in dubai cos 5% vat duty
same in oman so its much economical to bring from dubai
suba jao thora ghoomo phiro maal already pack hota ha take it and in 3.5 hours u back home dubai is dubai no doubt can make u rich or poor in instant lol

Yes, that Is what I was highlighting, forgot to write the moral of the story.

“To earn in Dubai, Or anywhere in the world, You need strong and creative mind to grab a window of opportunity otherwise you will lose”

I have this another suggestion as well, Get some apartment in UAE, invest back your money in Pakistan where you can earn back, maybe a share in factory of someone you know, Or setup some restaurant and put some loyal less fortunate family member as manager. Get some income from Pak, while also find some relatively less tiring small job in dubai, This is better retirement.

Bhai @Blacklight ko kyun daant rahe ho? Unhon ne thori ye himakat ki :lol::lol:
back light to hamare multan ke ha unse to cher char chalti rehti ha lol

jewelry buddy
before we use to have contracts with turkish suppliers but now all r basing factories in dubai cos 5% vat duty
same in oman so its much economical to bring from dubai
suba jao thora ghoomo phiro maal already pack hota ha take it and in 3.5 hours u back home dubai is dubai no doubt can make u rich or poor in instant lol

back light to hamare multan ke ha unse to cher char chalti rehti ha lol
How is oman generally since the crowning of the new sultan ? Has he introduced anything new yet ?

And how is the business condition in general?

Waise Oman bara hi “pheeka” mulk hai. Barren, Empty, even muscat

How is oman generally since the crowning of the new sultan ? Has he introduced anything new yet ?

And how is the business condition in general?

Waise Oman bara hi “pheeka” mulk hai. Barren, Empty, even muscat
i beg to disagree lol pheeka ni ha its much more discrete thats all warna apka dubai once use to be part of oman or atleast parts of uae including shekh zayed was born in oman.
oman is doing good until corona atleast now no one has a clue wht would happen
anyway new sultan is great man his nephew is my friend :smitten:
he is much more working guy i m very hopeful for the country btw mbz was in oman couple of months back on some funeral (this is not regarding qaboos funeral)so u can imagine how much oman uae is connected

i beg to disagree lol pheeka ni ha its much more discrete thats all warna apka dubai once use to be part of oman or atleast parts of uae including shekh zayed was born in oman.
oman is doing good until corona atleast now no one has a clue wht would happen
anyway new sultan is great man his nephew is my friend :smitten:
he is much more working guy i m very hopeful for the country btw mbz was in oman couple of months back on some funeral (this is not regarding qaboos funeral)so u can imagine how much oman uae is connected
“apka dubai”
Bhai mein dubai se nai hon..

Back
Top Bottom