What's new

UAE sends 11 tons of medical aid supplies to Pakistan to help combat coronavirus

Sad to see that even a good gesture from a friendly country has become controversial. Better I don't indulge in this discussion.
When meesnay are let loose without a leash, this is exactly what happens.

@Mentee @StormBreaker @Blacklight

Please, allow me to request you, my PakBrothers, to channel your energies towards: What we must do to become a Middle Income Country by 2040?

If don't become a Middle Income Country then we are Forked!

Why don't one of you start a thread on this.... please, keep in mind Pak's Natural Market is Entire ME, East Africa, SouthEastAsia, EastAsia, Eurasia and NorthAmerica....

What is Holding us back from becoming a Middle Income Country?

@PakSword
I have already written up my points, making an article on this one afterall finally. This is best suited to me. Will publish here soon. Already writing as i speak

My problem is naive kids Ike you are F*kin clueless about investments and returns.

Tameez sy bat Kro Apni Umar daikho or Apni lughat daikho.

And these kid will make a difference in the future - - - - - - - - Pakistan shall prevail over all ports and markets, INSHA'ALLAH!

Bro, Earlier, I did say that we have to stop this argument. Maybe If you could highlight the practices of Emaar and Nakheel, I can come up with similar backing up facts. I know some popular scams in the UAE real estate as well, Some in the past. Many I know have invested heavily in some of Emaar’s projects. Could you highlight and educate me with the practices.
You just gave him an excuse to exaggerate / exploit some marginal issue, and glorify the land of his masters.

Can you actually imagine someone, with an actual half a brain investing in iran :rofl:

Tameez sy bat Kro Apni Umar daikho or Apni lughat daikho.

And these kid will make a difference in the future - - - - - - - - Pakistan shall prevail over all ports and markets, INSHA'ALLAH!

I'm pretty sure you haven't invested a dime in your life, hence your senseless blabbering. Now piss off, with your BS......

I'm pretty sure you haven't invested a dime in your life, hence your senseless blabbering. Now piss off, with your BS......

PAKISTAN WILL BECOME A POWER HOUSE OF SOUTH ASIA AND MIDDLE EAST WITH ALL TRADE HAPPENING THROUGH US, INSHA'ALLAH!!!

You just gave him an excuse to exaggerate / exploit some marginal issue, and glorify the land of his masters.

Can you actually imagine someone, with an actual half a brain investing in iran :rofl:

This guy is so critical of pakistan and is allowed to say anything but not a word about gcc.

PAKISTAN WILL BECOME A POWER HOUSE OF SOUTH ASIA AND MIDDLE EAST WITH ALL TRADE HAPPENING THROUGH US, INSHA'ALLAH!!!
Even if that happens, chances of which are slim to none, you wont see a dime. The Royal Elites will always keep you under their shoe, unless you grow a pair and start hanging corrupt ba$tards.

You didn't answer me, as to in this latest saga of wheat and sugar, "How many politicians are behind bars?." You have become a bore very fast with you regurgitation of the same rhetoric in an endless loop.

InshaAllah, Long way, but these Politicians won’t let us

This guy is so critical of pakistan and is allowed to say anything but not a word about gcc.
I don’t find any inaccuracies in his statements, He is just being factual.

But since this convo is going nowhere, @Mentee @Blacklight Lets stop now

Crtical? You would be to, if you had half a brain.

Now that your agenda has been exposed, and idiotic rhetoric shot down, you resort to crying wolf. I'm loving the way you have exposed yourself!

You didn't answer me, as to in this latest saga of wheat and sugar, "How many politicians are behind bars?."

Like other pakistanis iam too waiting for final forensic report to come. It's not like those uae scandals that always get brushed under the rug. Waysay gotta give em the credit of maintaining the facade, well done uae

A Pakistan under hands of a Leader who is educated, Not the “sold” type, visional and has everything under his control, Judiciary, Military, Civil, can take this country to unimaginable plateaus

Crtical? You would be to, if you had half a brain.

Now that your agenda has been exposed, and idiotic rhetoric shot down, you resort to crying wolf. I'm loving the way you have exposed yourself!

OK uae is all angels and Pakistan is all bad even for discussing future prospects on how to make efforts to Re wire the money from afro Asian markets by passing gcc to Pakistan

Like other pakistanis iam too waiting for final forensic report to come. It's not like those uae scandals that always get brushed under the rug. Waysay gotta give em the credit of maintaining the facade, well done uae
Keep waiting, deflecting and blaming everyone else for your ills, while screaming InShaAllah InShaAllah InShaAllah. God does not help those who do not help themselves!

Screaming InShaAllah is not going to achieve you anything WITHOUT actions.

Don't quote me until when you grow half a brain, or a pair.

Back
Top Bottom