What's new

UAE sends 11 tons of medical aid supplies to Pakistan to help combat coronavirus

then why the he’ll people go to uae in the first plac

Good question. Why would they move any where around the globe? To earn money, right? And spreading awareness about the global socio economic trends among own country fellows doesn't sound negative at all

As a businessman I won't care about this brother wood romanticism at all . Now let's say if any other xyz country is giving more incentives than uae or America then any entrepreneur with a common sense will move to that place. No?

I don't see what is causing so much confusion in this debate or is being deliberately made controversial, you irani, you this, you that - - - - - - - - all I said is to be considerate of the business practices in gcc or Europe or Mars when investing and it was only meant for Pakistanis. No other countries including the Emiratis care about the feelings of others when they strike business deals , like when an indian is wiling to get the job done in less money they don't hire any other nationality and it's their right to do whatever suitable for them , so why should we care? If the deal is good then go for it, if not then let our people know about it. what's wrong with that?

I personally would love to witness Pakistanis taking over all nearby markets including Iran and would be extremely delighted to watch GWADAR excelling any other port including Iran by drawing more and more business - - - - - - - - - Its a fair game to begin with, for example if we don't develop GWADAR to its full potential then that money will land in gcc or iran and I can't fucking stand the sight of some other chunno munno getting his hands on Pakistani share. Fair enough?

we do have every right to make Pakistan the power house of gulf, South Asia and beyond. As a Pakistani expat our first and foremost focus should be on how to squeeze every possible Penney outta other markets and bring it here and this is the mindset I want my nation to adopt . Sirf Pakistan Zindabad and Good day to you.

@Mangus Ortus Novem @SIPRA @Trango Towers @Sheepistanis @storm breaker @PakSword @Max @maxpayne

Good question. Why would they move any where around the globe? To earn money, right? And spreading awareness about the global socio economic trends among own country fellows doesn't sound negative at all

As a businessman I won't care about this brother wood romanticism at all . Now let's say if any other xyz country is giving more incentives than uae or America then any entrepreneur with a common sense will move to that place. No?

I don't see what is causing so much confusion in this debate or is being deliberately made controversial, you irani, you this, you that - - - - - - - - all I said is to be considerate of the business practices in gcc or Europe or Mars when investing and it was only meant for Pakistanis. No other countries including the Emiratis care about the feelings of others when they strike business deals , like when an indian is wiling to get the job done in less money they don't hire any other nationality and it's their right to do whatever suitable for them , so why should we care? If the deal is good then go for it, if not then let our people know about it. what's wrong with that?

I personally would love to witness Pakistanis taking over all nearby markets including Iran and would be extremely delighted to watch GWADAR excelling any other port including Iran by drawing more and more business - - - - - - - - - Its a fair game to begin with, for example if we don't develop GWADAR to its full potential then that money will land in gcc or iran and I can't fucking stand the sight of some other chunno munno getting his hands on Pakistani share. Fair enough?

we do have every right to make Pakistan the power house of gulf, South Asia and beyond. As a Pakistani expat our first and foremost focus should be on how to squeeze every possible Penney outta other markets and bring it here and this is the mindset I want my nation to adopt . Sirf Pakistan Zindabad and Good day to you.

@Mangus Ortus Novem @SIPRA @Trango Towers @Sheepistanis @storm breaker @PakSword @Max @maxpayne
Well said.

Gwadar has the potential to take over dubai. Why go to dubai when gwadar to China is quicker and direct
Business is business. Remember how UAE threatened us because we refused to kill Yemenis

Well said.

Gwadar has the potential to take over dubai. Why go to dubai when gwadar to China is quicker and direct
Business is business. Remember how UAE threatened us because we refused to kill Yemenis

Any patriot will offer heck of an incentives to get all the money and goods stashed in here. Win win for both pak and china as Iran or gcc won't gonna protect their interests in the gulf and afro-asia region.

Any patriot will offer heck of an incentives to get all the money and goods stashed in here. Win win for both pak and china as Iran or gcc won't gonna protect their interests in the gulf and afro-asia region.
Pakistan sent Italy 500000 anti malaria drugs to fight COVID 19. Its humanity. We should also do what we can. Pakistan made UAE. It was Bhutto who gave these Bedouin the idea of one union. It was PIA that lent aircraft for Emirates and how many times has out military come to their aid.

Pakistan sent Italy 500000 anti malaria drugs to fight COVID 19. Its humanity. We should also do what we can. Pakistan made UAE. It was Bhutto who gave these Bedouin the idea of one union. It was PIA that lent aircraft for Emirates and how many times has out military come to their aid.

Whats done is done. Anyways I was thinking of creating a Pakistani centric featured thread on business prospects and how we can lower the economic dependency on others - - - - - - - - -

Whats done is done. Anyways I was thinking of creating a Pakistani centric featured thread on business prospects and how we can lower the economic dependency on others - - - - - - - - -
Sure please

Well said.

How can Gwadar overtake the Main focus of Jebal Ali which is Supply to GCC and north/western Africa ? It’s a delusion of people to think such. However, Allow me to guide you with this as well

Gwadar will only take the Central Asian market away from Jebal Ali, But that is a complex scenario, I will explain later of how UAE and central asian businesses are co-related, It has less to do about Port, more about vareity.

Unless OBOR is functional, Gwadar won’t go to its full potential.

What did You smoke bro ?

Bhutto and UAE ? Lol

If what you say was true, I would be happy with that, But it is false, And false should be countered, not left.

It was actually the brits who wanted a union, and one that included Qatar and Bahrain once the British PM announced withdrawal from Arab Trucial Kingdoms and Bahrian And Qatar. Late Sheikh Zayed then actively pursued other states including Syria and Iraq to form a combined Arab Mega state with KSA as well. But to no fruitation. Then UAE was formed later that year with 6 kingdoms and months later, 7th joined in.

Secondly, Emirates leased the a/c's from PIA, if PIA had refused, no one on the planet would have leased the a/c's?

Sure please

How can Gwadar overtake the Main focus of Jebal Ali which is Supply to GCC and north/western Africa ? It’s a delusion of people to think such. However, Allow me to guide you with this as well

Gwadar will only take the Central Asian market away from Jebal Ali, But that is a complex scenario, I will explain later of how UAE and central asian businesses are co-related, It has less to do about Port, more about vareity.

Unless OBOR is functional, Gwadar won’t go to its full potential.

What did You smoke bro ?

Bhutto and UAE ? Lol

If what you say was true, I would be happy with that, But it is false, And false should be countered, not left.

It was actually the brits who wanted a union, and one that included Qatar and Bahrain once the British PM announced withdrawal from Arab Trucial Kingdoms and Bahrian And Qatar. Late Sheikh Zayed then actively pursued other states including Syria and Iraq to form a combined Arab Mega state with KSA as well. But to no fruitation. Then UAE was formed later that year with 6 kingdoms and months later, 7th joined in.

Secondly, Emirates leased the a/c's from PIA, if PIA had refused, no one on the planet would have leased the a/c's?
oh, dear... is there even a point in talking. i mean if you dont even know.

1. how the emirates came about
2. jebil ali.....yet almost all trade with china??????????
3. if PIA has refused.......is that a logical argument...why is the sky blue what if it was green????

I don't need to say anymore. except for read

well learning is a good thing for us all
To be a good learner, first a person should have an inviting mind.

Let me help you here with this process.

No matter who you are talking to, Good, Bad, Young, Older, Friend, Enemy, One must always be open to what the other party is saying. One shouldn’t outright slap the other opinion, rather, Think yourself in the mind “Yar ye flan flan bat kehra hai, Kia ye sach hai ya jhoot hai ?” Once a person masters the art of questioning oneself, That person elevates to a whole new level of Mind Greatness. You become more free yet slaves to your mind, Your brain divides into 2 units, CPU and memory.

CPU is the questioning part, Memory is the thoughts or opinions you have about certain thing.

So when one learns to trick the memory part if the brain by fetching your existing thoughts, Questioning them in the CPU, By thorough research, You enter the “UPDATE” mode. It is like you keep on improving yourself again and again.

However, One more thing plays an important part is the way you research and the data that goes to your mind “Is that just another lie to backup an already false thought I have in memory ?”

Hope you give this a thought and this is generally for everyone. I do this everytime

@jaibi Is there any term for this process I explained above ?

To be a good learner, first a person should have an inviting mind.

Let me help you here with this process.

No matter who you are talking to, Good, Bad, Young, Older, Friend, Enemy, One must always be open to what the other party is saying. One shouldn’t outright slap the other opinion, rather, Think yourself in the mind “Yar ye flan flan bat kehra hai, Kia ye sach hai ya jhoot hai ?” Once a person masters the art of questioning oneself, That person elevates to a whole new level of Mind Greatness. You become more free yet slaves to your mind, Your brain divides into 2 units, CPU and memory.

CPU is the questioning part, Memory is the thoughts or opinions you have about certain thing.

So when one learns to trick the memory part if the brain by fetching your existing thoughts, Questioning them in the CPU, By thorough research, You enter the “UPDATE” mode. It is like you keep on improving yourself again and again.

However, One more thing plays an important part is the way you research and the data that goes to your mind “Is that just another lie to backup an already false thought I have in memory ?”

Hope you give this a thought and this is generally for everyone. I do this everytime

@jaibi Is there any term for this process I explained above ?
Critical Analysis?

CA, could be, But CA is a bit different, it involves and focuses more on data, while I am suggesting how to prepare a mind to be able to do CA. Like greasing the mind prior to CA
Maintain Situational awareness, create a holistic approach to analyse issues.

Back
Top Bottom