What's new

UAE sends 11 tons of medical aid supplies to Pakistan to help combat coronavirus

yes yes.....we sold alhumdulillah.
just yesterday my brother showed me the property he sold. identical property in the same location is now half price. crazy. We will never invest in UAE again. As they say in the UK ripoff Dubai

whatever floats your boat.
One thing that bothers me, for 1.6 crore, You can get an old flat in dha/clifton/gulshan apartments while for the same amount one can buy an apartment in Ajman downtown or add a 100k more and get a flat in most posh area of dubai that is Dubai downtown or JLT.

This is the worth of our fake real estate market where we get garbage while we can get for the same money in UAE with free gym, swimming pool and a VIP lounge with double layer security and more than 8 elevators with lightning speed

OK let me confirm this to you guys:

My father arrived on a visit visa to spend time with me in March.. This was before lock down and everything..

When the lock down started in UAE and Pakistan, I was very worried about my father as he was only on one month visa (which is normally extendable to one more month). Flights stopped.. and I was worried what if my father's visa is extended for another month but conditions don't get better even after first (and legally the last extension).

I called an agent.. He told me that UAE has exempted all the visitors from fines till 30 Jun 2020. Which means that my father can now stay with me for another 3 months. That's such a relief for me and other people who were worried that they would be thrown out of the country or heavy fines will be imposed for over staying. I know a few people who landed in UAE during this unfortunate time to look for jobs.. when all this lock down started happening, they were worried how would they return back to Pakistan. They are now relieved as they can stay here till june without paying any fine. That's such a relief for people who come here after spending so much money. Airlines have also announced that they will not charge for any change of booking till June 30.

UAE government sector is not decreasing any salaries, specially in the healthcare sector. However, private sector is allowed to take steps as necessary. And this is true for all the countries. A private firm, if it loses business for an extended period of time, no one can force it to retain employees anywhere in the world.

We are receiving online msgs from the UAE leadership that UAE has enough to support its citizens and residents so no need to worry.

In the past, I have seen poor people getting treated in UAE government hospitals, but they are unable to pay the bills due to their limited insurance and poverty. UAE government pays for their bills. Try doing this in the United States and you will know what awaits you.

OK let me confirm this to you guys:

My father arrived on a visit visa to spend time with me in March.. This was before lock down and everything..

When the lock down started in UAE and Pakistan, I was very worried about my father as he was only on one month visa (which is normally extendable to one more month). Flights stopped.. and I was worried what if my father's visa is extended for another month but conditions don't get better even after first (and legally the last extension).

I called an agent.. He told me that UAE has exempted all the visitors from fines till 30 Jun 2020. Which means that my father can now stay with me for another 3 months. That's such a relief for me and other people who were worried that they would be thrown out of the country or heavy fines will be imposed for over staying. I know a few people who landed in UAE during this unfortunate time to look for jobs.. when all this lock down started happening, they were worried how would they return back to Pakistan. They are now relieved as they can stay here till june without paying any fine. That's such a relief for people who come here after spending so much money. Airlines have also announced that they will not charge for any change of booking till June 30.

UAE government sector is not decreasing any salaries, specially in the healthcare sector. However, private sector is allowed to take steps as necessary. And this is true for all the countries. A private firm, if it loses business for an extended period of time, no one can force it to retain employees anywhere in the world.

We are receiving online msgs from the UAE leadership that UAE has enough to support its citizens and residents so no need to worry.

In the past, I have seen poor people getting treated in UAE government hospitals, but they are unable to pay the bills due to their limited insurance and poverty. UAE government pays for their bills. Try doing this in the United States and you will know what awaits you.
Surprised that you reside in UAE

Back
Top Bottom