What's new

UAE sends 11 tons of medical aid supplies to Pakistan to help combat coronavirus

In my company there are over 50 technicians from Pakistan who cant even speak English properly, only a few got diploma and the majority are from villages yet all of them are earning 200k plus rupees a month.

Can you please tell me how much would they earn back in Pakistan or are they eligible to work in West?

Good for them but iam talking about the business prospects which were fast dwindling down way before this corona hit due to their high handedness and hidden charges. And I would advise you to plan an exit strategy just in case - - - - - - - keep a large chunk of your money outside gcc. Otherwise if you are making good money iam happy for you, why wouldn't I be?

But according to some pdf members here
UAE honors Moodi. UAE bad.
Turkey condemns India. Turkey goood.

But UAE gives money..
UAE hating pdf members confused now..

May be now they can learn...
IR is never a zero sum game. It's stupid to believe that Uae isn't your friend if it honors modi.

And India shouldn't read too much into those honors too.

Get another strategic deal and Fuk off

In the west, blue collar Pakistanis have next to ZERO chance to enter legally.

Same goes for the GCC they prefer Indians.

Good for them but iam talking about the business prospects which were fast dwindling down way before this corona hit due to their high handedness and hidden charges. And I would advise you to plan an exit strategy just in case - - - - - - - keep a large chunk of your money outside gcc. Otherwise if you are making good money iam happy for you, why wouldn't I be?

True. Corona got me thinking hard about an exit strategy and ofcourse Pakistan is my first priority. I want to buy a farmhouse near mountains and live a self sufficient life. That's my retirement plan btw:D

Same goes for the GCC they prefer Indians.
Dont know in which world. When one looks at Pakistanis in GCC, they are marginally outnumbered by Indians, given that they are a billion plus, a marginal increase is pretty acceptable.

Then again you have other issues as obvious from this thread.

True. Corona got me thinking hard about an exit strategy and ofcourse Pakistan is my first priority. I want to buy a farmhouse near mountains and live a self sufficient life. That's my retirement plan btw:D
I was thinking of a cattle farm, but Multani weather can be hellish, so was looking for cheap land up north :lol:

Good lad! You see in the west people honor your financial dealings but in gcc a single order and you'd be left with nothing not even a back pack , had happened with a lot of people before . Just keep an amount necessary to survive and the rest elsewhere way outside of gcc.

Then again you have other issues as obvious from this thread

Why don't you come clean as to what issues I might be having? Money talks!

P:S: Iam still not able to get why you are being hostile towards a fellow pak for discussing obvious things?

Good lad! You see in the west people honor your financial dealings but in gcc a single order and you'd be left with nothing not even a back pack , had happened with a lot of people before . Just keep an amount necessary to survive and the rest elsewhere way outside of gcc.

Why don't you come clean as to what issues I might be having? Money talks!

P:S: Iam still not able to get why you are being hostile towards a fellow pak for discussing obvious things?
Your agenda is clear mate, Bye Bye :crazy_pilot:

Dont know in which world. When one looks at Pakistanis in GCC, they are marginally outnumbered by Indians, given that they are a billion plus, a marginal increase is pretty acceptable.

Then again you have other issues as obvious from this thread.

I was thinking of a cattle farm, but Multani weather can be hellish, so was looking for cheap land up north :lol:

Cattle farm is a great idea for business. Many people advised me the same as it is very profitable but requires alot of research and connection back home which unfortunately overseas Pakistanis lack of.

My parents live in Islamabad so I'll look for a land in Murree side or KPK. Swat most probably In Sha Allah so I can fire my AK in peace :D

Your agenda is clear mate, Bye Bye :crazy_pilot:

What agenda and how much iam getting for it and why hasn't my account felt the warmth yet? To be honest i wasn't expecting these sorta panic posts from you. Would have advised you the same like what i said to Malak alpha

Cattle farm is a great idea for business. Many people advised me the same as it is very profitable but requires alot of research and connection back home which unfortunately overseas Pakistanis lack of.

My parents live in Islamabad so I'll look for a land in Murree side or KPK. Swat most probably In Sha Allah so I can fire my AK in peace :D
Didnt think about the AK, good idea :enjoy:

What agenda and how much iam getting for it and why hasn't my account felt the warmth yet? To be honest i wasn't expecting these sorta panic posts from you. Would have advised you the same like what i said to Malak alpha
Panic posts? You high mate? You are the one who is pain over anything the GCC does, no need to guess why.

Panic posts? You high mate? You are the one who is pain over anything the GCC does, no need to guess why

Pain? :lol: whatever happened to you blue label?

Seriously you are behaving like a kid for just an other country only becoz I advised one of my country fellow to beware of the ground realities when investing and keep only a necessary amount to survive?

Pain? :lol: whatever happened to you blue label?

Seriously you are behaving like a kid for just an other country only becoz I advised one of my country fellow to beware of the ground realities when investing and keep only a necessary amount to survive?

Just went throgh some of your old posts, now I perfectly understand where you are coming from. What you are blabbering is not ground realty, it is an inferiority complex due to your loyalties lying with zombies :enjoy:

Just went throgh some of your old posts, now I perfectly understand where you are coming from. What you are blabbering is not ground realty, it is an inferiority complex due to your loyalties lying with zombies :enjoy:

@Blacklight mjhy abhi tk samjh nahi ai konsa gunnah kr Dia market assessment krny ka keh k? khyraat to nahi baantni business krna hai. To ku na Pakistani bhaio ko acha mashwara do? :pop:

BTW its been a year that I have posted on any ggc issue kaha'n sy daikh li search history :D You want me to show you how critical iam about Iran?

Back
Top Bottom