What's new

UAE sends 11 tons of medical aid supplies to Pakistan to help combat coronavirus

This is the situation of all expats, and all over the world, The problem in UAE is that businesses face very high expenses, rents, licenses, as per local commerce ministries.

So I think it is reasonable to get a pay cut, Think of yourself as a business owner and then you will understand. Don’t think that owners are all rich people, no they aren’t and they face the most throughout the world.

Job walon ki soch sirf salary ki had tak hi rehti hai.

Why you want money when you aren’t working during the lockdown o_O, sounds logical doesn’t it?

Pakistan embassy in UAE is providing ration packs as well

I wonder when a third world govt like of Pakistan can manage to give subsidies and stipend to the poor with lowering of taxes almost to zero what makes them richi riches behave in such a miserly way?

Jigra chaheay - - - - - - - -

This is where a readers maturity comes into play.

Sometimes, when a certain service is "exploring an option," people assume it is a done deal. History teaches us, "Until they land in Pakistan" it is not, even if a contract has been signed, and payment made.

Yes. But No one here says "things are under cosideration" instead they say "its a done deal and you will see it in NEWS in a month or two". Who ask them then? Velli qoam with ghatya priorities..

I wonder when a third world govt like of Pakistan can manage to give subsidies and stipend to the poor with lowering of taxes almost to zero what makes them richi riches behave in such a miserly way?

Jigra chaheay - - - - - - - -
Why are you confusing private business with UAE/KSA governments ?

Government hasn’t announced any subsidy or relaxation yet to the local business/offices/stores. What can these people do who own such ? They also have to pay to the government in full for the licenses, insurance policies, rents to the owners.

Governments of those countries did ask owners of buildings to help people by announcing one month relaxation in home/office rents but not many have adopted that request yet.

Businesses are already down throughout the world especially GCC, they are also “Helpless souls”, Those living in Pakistan like us enjoy relaxation from these things, most of us think that expats are richie riches But they are more helpless than people here.

@Trailer23 kyun bhai? I know you avoid these topics due to local problems, no worries if no reply

Why are you confusing private business with UAE/KSA governments ?

Government hasn’t announced any subsidy or relaxation yet to the local business/offices/stores. What can these people do who own such ? They also have to pay to the government in full for the licenses, insurance policies, rents to the owners.

You are confusing the Richie rich and govt part. I said when Pakistan can do it why other ultra rich countries Can't? Like a bail out?

You are confusing the Richie rich and govt part. I said when Pakistan can do it why other ultra rich countries Can't? Like a bail out?
One only needs to look at their English dailies, to figure the bailouts they have given across the board, but your incessant baseless pestering makes me doubt your credibility, and exposes your agenda.

One only needs to look at their English dailies, to figure the bailouts they have given across the board, but your incessant baseless pestering makes me doubt your credibility, and exposes your agenda.

Wow wow hold your horses mate did I hear agenda? , I just expressed what I heard from a relative working in some hospital. Why so angry over a foreign country? We say a lot of things about countries

Wow wow hold your horses mate did I hear agenda? , I just expressed what I heard from a relative working in some hospital. Why so angry over a foreign country? We say a lot of things about countries
We should be careful about China, Ksa and UAE, these 3, have always stood by us in every thick and thin. We have good relations with them. Maligning them because of flimsy reports is definitely uncalled for.

Have you seen the per capita remittance we get from them?

Back
Top Bottom