What's new

UAE sends 11 tons of medical aid supplies to Pakistan to help combat coronavirus

now ask him for the f16 blk 70 that he lied about

We have many claimers here who keep claiming things and people consider th big guns here. But no one ask them after a year about what they promised will happen. I recently started asking them and no one care to reply.

Lol @you .

Don’t know what happened to that, But remember, Deals take turns overnight.

Eg : Turkey abandoning F-35 for the foreseeable future, Pak scraping Idea of J-10, Block 2 not coming with IFR since 1st unit.

Even if F-16 B72 thing is dead, Multiple people have confirmed that it was actually a thing (and still is on the tables), so don’t discredit a person too soon.

2020 has just started, No one anticipated this virus, wrecked chaos in the world...

It is not a good idea of calling humble people as liars...
Turkey's example is a bookmark in defence deals, birds ready but cant be delivered.

This is definitely for those who forget how our birds ended up in a desert, we had to pay for storage, and then got crappy wheat in return. That was a royal screw for us.

Note: No disrespect to wheat, it is food and I respect it. Just the quality we got was sub par.

That is all for bhikhmanges.Happy Now.
We didn't ask for it, it was a gift. Your anguish is understandable.

We have many claimers here who keep claiming things and people consider th big guns here. But no one ask them after a year about what they promised will happen. I recently started asking them and no one care to reply.
This is where a readers maturity comes into play.

Sometimes, when a certain service is "exploring an option," people assume it is a done deal. History teaches us, "Until they land in Pakistan" it is not, even if a contract has been signed, and payment made.

Pakistani expats are having 40-50 % paycuts and some are simply being denied any salary or govt food supply - - - - - -. Thank you.
I have been closely monitoring this, and am regularly in touch with family and friends in GCC, nothing like what you are claiming is happening in the UAE. On the contrary food subsidies are open to all irrespective of nationality.

Any credible link to back your claim would be appreciated.

I have been closely monitoring this, and am regularly in touch with family and friends in GCC, nothing like what you are claiming is happening in the UAE. On the contrary food subsidies are open to all irrespective of nationality.

Not just for Pakistanis but for all. What to say about a laborer when doctors are only being paid 60%. I know people too.

on routine chat with my family member in UAE today he never said or mentioned any thing like this till today evening ( Cuts or some thing else ).

Pakistani expats are having 40-50 % paycuts and some are simply being denied any salary or govt food supply - - - - - -. Thank you.

:lol:
This is the situation of all expats, and all over the world, The problem in UAE is that businesses face very high expenses, rents, licenses, as per local commerce ministries.

So I think it is reasonable to get a pay cut, Think of yourself as a business owner and then you will understand. Don’t think that owners are all rich people, no they aren’t and they face the most throughout the world.

Job walon ki soch sirf salary ki had tak hi rehti hai.

Why you want money when you aren’t working during the lockdown o_O, sounds logical doesn’t it?

Pakistan embassy in UAE is providing ration packs as well

Back
Top Bottom