What's new

UAE sends 11 tons of medical aid supplies to Pakistan to help combat coronavirus

We should be careful about China, Ksa and UAE, these 3, have always stood by us in every thick and thin. We have good relations with them. Maligning them because of flimsy reports is definitely uncalled for.

Have you seen the per capita remittance we get from them?
the workers in UAE dont pick up money from the street. they work hard for it.

Have you seen the per capita remittance we get from them?

Mate you are saying like this is some kind of charity they throw at us. We provide services through our sweat and blood in return. Ain't no free lunches in this world. I can paste credible links here but it gonna derail the thread.

i am sorry brother but i am lost? please enlighten me

99 year visa Property scams , where they sell large advertisements as some sort of royal decree and gullible people fell for it not once but twice, not gonna fall for th third time , you remember?

the workers in UAE dont pick up money from the street. they work hard for it.
Mate you are saying like this is some kind of charity they throw at us. We provide services through our sweat and blood in return. Ain't no free lunches in this world. I can paste credible links here but it gonna derail the thread.
Seriously lame deflection.

99 year visa Property scams , where they sell large advertisements as some sort of royal decree and gullible people fell for it not once but twice, not gonna fall for th third time , you remember?
This is all you can come up with?

It makes you two sound more and more like those iran loving zombies we have, who spontaneously combust at the sound of anything positive from GCC. :lol:

I'm done with you two, keep playing tag, and living in your utopia!

Last edited:

Sir g ap ko kia ho gia hm apas m he to discuss kr rhy hain? Objective analysis?
Peg bnao?

Like I said, your agenda, your credibility.

What agenda? Would you shed some light over it and why are you being bothered for another country?. Isn't it our national duty to make our people aware of the international market realities?

yes yes.....we sold alhumdulillah.
just yesterday my brother showed me the property he sold. identical property in the same location is now half price. crazy. We will never invest in UAE again. As they say in the UK ripoff Dubai

whatever floats your boat.

Sir g ap ko kia ho gia hm apas m he to discuss kr rhy hain? Objective analysis?
Peg bnao?

What agenda? Would you shed some light over it and why are you being bothered for another country?. Isn't it our national duty to make our people aware of the international market realities?
If other countries could provide the same opportunities like UAE and KSA along with restaurants, businesses and services which are owned by Pakistanis here let me know so I would go and work there instead.

Ofcourse there is no free lunch but can other countries provide the same platform for Pakistanis?

yes yes.....we sold alhumdulillah.
just yesterday my brother showed me the property he sold. identical property in the same location is now half price. crazy. We will never invest in UAE again. As they say in the UK ripoff Dubai

Not even a weather news could be published without the consent of the uae govt but the govt news paper shamelessly advertise about the 10 year and 99 year golden visa status and then make people shuttle cock between immigration and building department asking them to present a royal decree.

If other countries could provide the same opportunities like UAE and KSA along with restaurants, businesses and services which are owned by Pakistanis like here let me know so I would go and work there instead.

Ofcourse there is no free lunch but can other countries provide the same platform for Pakistanis?

Same amount could be invested in Pakistan and in Europe depends upon the amount but what they do in gcc is down right bullying . My main objective however is not to demonize any xyz country but the well being of my fellow country men.

Not even a weather news could be published without the consent of the uae govt but the govt news paper shamelessly advertise about the 10 year and 99 year golden visa status and then make people shuttle cock between immigration and building department asking them to present a royal decree.

Same amount could be invested in Pakistan and in Europe depends upon the amount but what they do in gcc is down right bullying . My main objective however is not to demonize any xyz country but the well being of my fellow country men.

In my company there are over 50 technicians from Pakistan who cant even speak English properly, only a few got diploma and the majority are from villages yet all of them are earning 200k plus rupees a month.

Can you please tell me how much would they earn back in Pakistan or are they eligible to work in West?

This is all you can come up with?

It makes you two sound more and more like those iran loving zombies we have, who spontaneously combust at the sound of anything positive from GCC. :lol:

I'm done with you two, keep playing tag, and living in your utopia!

Iran has nothing to offer to us but gcc is also a mess. Iam still not able to comprehend whats making you so hostile towards me? It's just a country like anyother

Relatives of mine who own property in the UAE have 5yr & 10yr renewable visas, but pls do continue.

You are truly out of touch with reality, and certainly the well being of our fellow country men is not the issue here.

But according to some pdf members here
UAE honors Moodi. UAE bad.
Turkey condemns India. Turkey goood.

But UAE gives money..
UAE hating pdf members confused now..

May be now they can learn...
IR is never a zero sum game. It's stupid to believe that Uae isn't your friend if it honors modi.

And India shouldn't read too much into those honors too.

Back
Top Bottom