What's new

UAE Mirage to PAF and SH to IAF Extract

LCA Tejas....Hmnn, Logical ... how about the funds buddy????

Question is 20-22 Years F-7s purchases (PG/P variants) (how much did it cost PAF lets say 4-6 Million dollars lets say 5-7 Million per unit? after upgrades of say 3 Million per unit), second hand Mirages (atleast 22-24 Years old air frames what would be the cost? guess yourself plus upgrades to rose standards atleast 67-70 of mirages underwent ROSE upgrades lets add 220-240 Million dollars for upgrades and merely $ 550 Million dollars initial investment on the development cost of JF-17, 18 F-18 orders+ old ones MLU....(did not add the cost of MLU F-16s and new 18 F-16s)

This is the picture over all atleast around 2-2.1 Billion dollars were spent on procurement of all F-7P and later F-7PG and their upgrades also include Mirages procurement from RAAF/Libya and later their upgrades in 22 Years 1988-2009 (F-16 story is different) even if I add $550 Million investment on JF-17 that makes $ 2.5-2.6 Billion...it is highly unlikely PAF to have spent more than that even if spending is stretch that would be up to 2.8 Billion dollars that even includes K-8 Jet trainers and upgrades of T-37...I've presented the complete scenario of PAF funding and spending for the last 22 Years amazingly non have pointed out that PAF has spent approximately 3 Billion dollars on F-7s, Mirages/K-8s/JF-17s in a period of 22 Years so where did the funds go! that is a big Question Mark..

Answer is Simple, ZARDARIIIIIII.... Aint I correct?

LCA Tejas...The answer is Yes and No! I Blame Zia regime to PPP/PML-N to Musharraf regime and front liners are PAF as well infact all of them no revolutionary Govt came...today mostly no body actually believes in paper statements "our skies are in the safe hands" atleast i don't members are welcome to disagree...

LCA Tejas...The answer is Yes and No! I Blame Zia regime to PPP/PML-N to Musharraf regime and front liners are PAF as well infact all of them no revolutionary Govt came...today mostly no body actually believes in paper statements "our skies are in the safe hands" atleast i don't members are welcome to disagree...

I agree with you buddy... And PAF is a good Airforce, Its the best among all the Muslim nations:smitten:

Yes PAF is a good Air Force a professional one there is no blames on Pilots the blame goes to Govt of Pakistan and PAF top officials! they screwed PAF for a long time!

Yes PAF is a good Air Force a professional one there is no blames on Pilots the blame goes to Govt of Pakistan and PAF top officials! they screwed PAF for a long time!

Oh Ooooh, Thats not good buddy... Both In India if You look, Our govt did not do what it had to even

But now, as Our defense Minister is AK antony, He is doing a wonderful job.... He says,There cannot be any compromise when it comes to defense, Thats how it is and It should be.... India is now in safe hands....

Pakistani Leadership Is upto educated youths Like You buddy...

I believe that is where IAF is standing tall..

Yes, Like you hear, India is concentrating More on IAF.... You see the Plans Of IAF, we have already got so much to come.... And India is also Researching and Developing Fighter planes.... This is what Pakistan need to do.....

The best way To have a good Airforce is to start R&D , Because You dont need to always rely on others, and Produce world class Fighters..... When you have to gain something , you also have to loose something.... HAL and NAL are doing that, Research research and research.. come up with own technology.... That will make you a very potent airforce...

PAC must start doing that provided Govt sanctions Funds for it... Good Luck To pakistan in the Long run..

LCA Tejas....Hmnn, Logical ... how about the funds buddy????

Question is 20-22 Years F-7s purchases (PG/P variants) (how much did it cost PAF lets say 4-6 Million dollars lets say 5-7 Million per unit? after upgrades of say 3 Million per unit), second hand Mirages (atleast 22-24 Years old air frames what would be the cost? guess yourself plus upgrades to rose standards atleast 67-70 of mirages underwent ROSE upgrades lets add 220-240 Million dollars for upgrades and merely $ 550 Million dollars initial investment on the development cost of JF-17, 18 F-18 orders+ old ones MLU....(did not add the cost of MLU F-16s and new 18 F-16s)

This is the picture over all atleast around 2-2.1 Billion dollars were spent on procurement of all F-7P and later F-7PG and their upgrades also include Mirages procurement from RAAF/Libya and later their upgrades in 22 Years 1988-2009 (F-16 story is different) even if I add $550 Million investment on JF-17 that makes $ 2.5-2.6 Billion...it is highly unlikely PAF to have spent more than that even if spending is stretch that would be up to 2.8 Billion dollars that even includes K-8 Jet trainers and upgrades of T-37...I've presented the complete scenario of PAF funding and spending for the last 22 Years amazingly non has pointed out that PAF has spent approximately 3 Billion dollars on F-7s, Mirages/K-8s/JF-17s in a period of 22 Years so where did the funds go! that is a big Question Mark..Is that PAF can best come up with in 22 years long period!?

Buddy even if we consider 5 billion dollars were spent in 20 years.Still then approximately 10-12 billion dollars are unaccounted for.

for sure pak-yes this is what is puzzling billions of dollars are missing leaving aside Pilots training, fuel, other maintenance & armed forces personnel and vice versa truth is many in PAF are not Angels descended from the heavens PAF must be held accountable for all these years and poor decisions..

i heard in GEO news almost 1 year ago that pakistan is inerested in M2k from the UAE. i wonder how true is this news

i heard in GEO news almost 1 year ago that pakistan is inerested in M2k from the UAE. i wonder how true is this news

When u have jf-17 which they rank equal or even better than mirage-2k then i dun thnk there is any need to spend on mirages and i dun thnk Paf will b looking for mirage-2k untill and unless UAE will sell them in very very cheap cost

When u have jf-17 which they rank equal or even better than mirage-2k then i dun thnk there is any need to spend on mirages and i dun thnk Paf will b looking for mirage-2k untill and unless UAE will sell them in very very cheap cost

JF-17 better than m2k9 have you read the thread???

If this goes through it will give the PAF a massive boost. If PAF wants them and only the funding is holding back procurement, then i hope UAE gives you a loan.

Back
Top Bottom