What's new

UAE Mirage to PAF and SH to IAF Extract

you will be very wrong if you really believe what you wrote. Gawadar hasn't been developed because of the people you mentioned. :whistle:

da national interest of UAE........well not only UAE but Iran too would not like to see gawadar in operations "brotherly" countries:devil:

who says that gwadar did not developed becoz of uae man if gwadar is not developed this is our mistake our leaders are curropt

This is a never ending argument with members divided about this topic...

various air force still are going for the upgrades of Mirage 2000 to -5 series or for the best abilities and configurations take example of India they are not dumping those Mirages therefore saying Mirages are too old and blah and blah these are all rants and babbling You decided today you want these hardcore strike platform contact UAE enter discussions it is imperative UAE will sell those Mirages without any doubt...where Saudis and Chinese are funding us or helping us with procurements UAE is another example there is always a way to acquire these platform all said we need to enter serious dialogue with UAE and not just sit and throw off words JF-17 will do this and that get something that already fulfills requirement we'll see about the evolution of JF-17 and so called blocks no doubt JF-17 is far better than the vintage platforms in our inventory i wish PAF along with joint development of JF-17, if PAF acquired 2 squadrons of Mirage -9 series in early 2000s we wouldn't have been suffering from lack of strike platforms..period! since there is No J-11B No Rafale Mirage3/5 are vintage Lastly PAF needs to undone the damage of 1990's by inviting India to acquire Mirages..no more quarrel that India has Mirages too, Greeks and Turkey both operates F-16s end of story!
PAF has to be held accountable for all those fund out of budget provided to them they could get a decent platform right from 1990s till now!(leave out JF-17/F-16) agree or not PAF's Corruptions has done its part to weaken Air Force..

Last edited:
PAF has to be held accountable for all those fund out of budget provided to them they could get a decent platform right from 1990s till now!(leave out JF-17/F-16)

This my Brother is a million dollar question.Where is the 20 years of Funds that PAF got?With all that money saved we could have easily bought Rafale.

This my Brother is a million dollar question.Where is the 20 years of Funds that PAF got?With all that money saved we could have easily bought Rafale.

I guess, PAF has got JF-17's and Some SAMS If Iam Not wrong.... And Hey F-16'S and What not guys, PAF is also slowly increasing its Numbers.

Pak-Yes...I believe in 20 Years we could have bought Mirages -5 but we pathetically miserably failed under the pretext of no funds and that's all false misleading statements by PAF where as India managed to exceed in 20 Years time to the point realistically we're out matched out classes by 4:1 purely myth 3:1 numerical superiority fairly its 4:1 numerical superiority! a man lays his life to protect his country so to protect your skies you've to pay the price and sacrifices i don't care where the hell funds comes from there are funds for presidency spending a million rupees a day pay 5 lacks each to victims, funds for everything for official vehicles but no funds for PAF nonsense! 20 years is a very long time indeed there must be audit for PAF as well by independent commission!

Pak-Yes...I believe in 20 Years we could have bought Mirages -5 but we pathetically miserably failed under the pretext of no funds and that's all false misleading statements by PAF where as India managed to exceed in 20 Years time to the point realistically we're out matched out classes by 4:1 purely myth 3:1 numerical superiority fairly its 4:1 numerical superiority! a man lays his life to protect his country so to protect your skies you've to pay the price and sacrifices i don't care where the hell funds comes from there is funds for presidency spending a million rupees a day pay 5 lacks each to victims each funds for everything for official vehicles but no funds for PAF nonsense!

Calm down buddy, Chinese products Which You buy are world class... PAF has JF-17 which indeed is a good 4th gen aircraft.. F-16's are front line fighter Aircrafts.... J-10 too are good which PAF might buy... My personal openion would be PAF to get more front line fighters Like India and Other countries do.... When You got enough front line, then go For Other 4th gen aircrafts.... Because Air superiority is the need of Every country...

funds for everything for official vehicles but no funds for PAF nonsense! 20 years is a very long time indeed there must be audit for PAF as well by independent commission!

Yes we do need an independent audit of all the branches but especially PAF .I mean how can 20 years of saving just disappear .After all everybody should be held accountable in front of LAW.

LCA Tejas buddy i am talking about a well matured proven platform..

LCA Tejas buddy i am talking about a well matured proven platform..

You come to say That PAF does not have a proven platform? Oh no no, PAF is doing just fine as it should... 150 Jf-17 by 2015 is indeed a huge list buddy.... And J-10's, Mirage 2000 I guess... and Many more, And You might sign deals for Jxx aswell .... But Matching IAF in Numbers can only be done when Pakistan has a strong Economy, dont take me wrong buddy, thats the ground reality ... Pakistan should have strong and growing economy... and the problem will be solved:smitten:

I'm talking about matured proven platforms..JF-17 is a newcomer and so FC-20 would be new too its not even reached the production phase for PAF in near future not even close to the testing phase of JF-17s that is where Mirages comes i hope members agree with me 2 New platforms...(Mirages takes the lead against one of them)

Last edited:
Who says about matching IAF numbers...

Iam sorry, But PAF has to do that.... Pakistan is in a region where it is forced to concentrate more on defense, and Unfortunately both our countries are forced to spend more on defense....

I'm talking about matured proven platforms..JF-17 is a newcomer and so FC-20 would be new too its not even reached the production phase for PAF in near future not even close to the testing phase of JF-17s that is where Mirages comes i hope members agree with me 2 New platforms...(Mirages takes the lead against one of them)

Hmnn, Logical ... how about the funds buddy????

LCA Tejas....Hmnn, Logical ... how about the funds buddy????

Question is 20-22 Years F-7s purchases (PG/P variants) (how much did it cost PAF lets say 4-6 Million dollars lets say 5-7 Million per unit? after upgrades of say 3 Million per unit), second hand Mirages (atleast 22-24 Years old air frames what would be the cost? guess yourself plus upgrades to rose standards atleast 67-70 of mirages underwent ROSE upgrades lets add 220-240 Million dollars for upgrades and merely $ 550 Million dollars initial investment on the development cost of JF-17, 18 F-18 orders+ old ones MLU....(did not add the cost of MLU F-16s and new 18 F-16s)

This is the picture over all atleast around 2-2.1 Billion dollars were spent on procurement of all F-7P and later F-7PG and their upgrades also include Mirages procurement from RAAF/Libya and later their upgrades in 22 Years 1988-2009 (F-16 story is different) even if I add $550 Million investment on JF-17 that makes $ 2.5-2.6 Billion...it is highly unlikely PAF to have spent more than that even if spending is stretch that would be up to 2.8 Billion dollars that even includes K-8 Jet trainers and upgrades of T-37...I've presented the complete scenario of PAF funding and spending for the last 22 Years amazingly non has pointed out that PAF has spent approximately 3 Billion dollars on F-7s, Mirages/K-8s/JF-17s in a period of 22 Years so where did the funds go! that is a big Question Mark..Is that PAF can best come up with in 22 years long period!?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom