What's new

UAE Mirage to PAF and SH to IAF Extract

its old news almost a year back...Geo news reported that Pakistan will be getting Mirages from the UAE.....and sometimes Geo TV does comes with insite news..:pakistan:

ohhh reallly GEO reported it??? please give me a link before you even blame geo or just state a rumour as a fact! :coffee:

UAE NEVER OFFERED US THEIR MIRAGES PERIOD! END OF STORY!

pak-yes..your saying is valid...initially the investment of 550 million in JF-17 project..Pakistan could have invested a couple hundred more for a more agile design and design parameters...i said that atleast3 times this is the fourth time a year more time incase of J-17 project with more of F-16 design parameters would have further succeeded this project..i am aware some of you would say that's difficult..so its difficult not impossible you want something better you do better...all this block I/II/III thing we talk about realistically a refined design would reduce major changes in structure and definitely later on JF-17 will have to amend structural changes after 2016 possibly and there even exists of change of plans that is 150 JF-17s and switching over to J-10Bs and frankly i wouldn't like to see that all the hard work on JF-17 might go wasted left over for prolonged upgrades only..
The problem with us was in first place we didn't wanted to seriously give a thought about and implementing a F-16 like design due to fears comparing to F-16 the answer is no..just couple hundred million would have done a great deal...

Last edited:
^^Yes you are right.I don't know whether you will agree with me or not but here comes.

I think that if PAF could spare a little money.When Chinese Had J-10A we should had scrapped the JF-17 project all together.

Off Course this would mean that the Initial Investment would be lost.But in the end the we would have an Airframe that would have a lot of Potential to be upgraded and the good thing would be that we would not have to spend a single Penny on R&D and by now we would actually have J-10A with western avionics ON THE GROUND.

What do you say about it?

^^Yes you are right.I don't know whether you will agree with me or not but here comes.

I think that if PAF could spare a little money.When Chinese Had J-10A we should had scrapped the JF-17 project all together.

Off Course this would mean that the Initial Investment would be lost.But in the end the we would have an Airframe that would have a lot of Potential to be upgraded and the good thing would be that we would not have to spend a single Penny on R&D and by now we would actually have J-10A with western avionics ON THE GROUND.

What do you say about it?

Thousand miles journey start with a single step ..you cant expect a country developing their first aircraft would come up with somethng lyk f-22 lol it always takes time for the technology to get mature . US was not master in this art from day first they learned this art from germans...now look at US they are giant in aircraft development ...when they started they wouldnt have made better aircraft thn germans but today u can see the difference same goes with france and russia ...there is always a start u cant expect the whole journey to b completed in just first step....Jf-17 may not b as good as others but believe me in near future it will help us alot in developing new platforms which may easily b comparable to anyothr country INSHALLAH ...so thanks to ALLAH for watever u have

It boils down to one point. Funds. No other issue, i will repeat again and again if our politiicians stopped eating money and actually allowed an economy to develop we wouldnt be thinking about second hand fighters. I personally believe pakistan should go for all of these because they are miles better than the other mirages and provide medium term cover while we retire other mirages. Pakistan needs atleast 50 new planes it really really does and not the f16. Planes with a punch are required, investment is urgently required in the airforce and air defence command. And that doesnt mean a paltry couple of hundred million dollars it need the billion dollar deals. Beurocracy and our politicians are letting this jem down soo bad

ohhh reallly GEO reported it??? please give me a link before you even blame geo or just state a rumour as a fact! :coffee:

UAE NEVER OFFERED US THEIR MIRAGES PERIOD! END OF STORY!

yes Shanixee is right..... Geo did report that Pakistan is interested in UAE's mirage 2009 and we had discussions on all Pakistani forums that time

Its been an year now so not easy to find that link

ZTayyab...i believe PAF had funds to invest a couple hundred million more..JF-17 is good but i regret we could have our own indigenous f-16 some might call its clone who cares!

We are not getting them case closed why keep talking about it?

I don't know why we Pakistani think about JF-17, after reading in these forum it seems like JF-17 is top the world and no plane on earth can compare to that. Please all my Pakistani friends do not talk about something which is not tested in war.

Dude this plane nothing but a new version of F-7 with new skin, like it or not quit comparing with SU -30, F-16 etc. We just cannot depend our self totally on Chinese Plane whereas Chinese depend on Russian planes. Think logical, I was pushing from beginning to SAAB Gripen, even though its expensive but proven deadly. So just think, before all of us start making a Jf-17 as our national anthem.

I don't know why we Pakistani think about JF-17, after reading in these forum it seems like JF-17 is top the world and no plane on earth can compare to that. Please all my Pakistani friends do not talk about something which is not tested in war.

Dude this plane nothing but a new version of F-7 with new skin, like it or not quit comparing with SU -30, F-16 etc. We just cannot depend our self totally on Chinese Plane whereas Chinese depend on Russian planes. Think logical, I was pushing from beginning to SAAB Gripen, even though its expensive but proven deadly. So just think, before all of us start making a Jf-17 as our national anthem.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

If it had come from an Indian members, would have thought fine, let them think that, but coming from a Pakistani members, unfortunate.

Ok on the serious note, plzzz give me one similarity of JF-17 which you can see matching with F-7.

Just one similarity.

It boils down to one point. Funds. No other issue, i will repeat again and again if our politiicians stopped eating money and actually allowed an economy to develop we wouldnt be thinking about second hand fighters.

why are we so eager to blame politicians?...........you should know that in developing world, millitary is also as currpt as the politicians....you see the wealth and banglows of political leaders...have you ever seen the facilities given to high rank military professionals?.....If we want to make sacrifice it should be a broadbase one.....and BTW i think you would also know what happened in AWACS and Agosta affair...that should be enough to open your eyes....so post sensibally my friend....dont put all the waste on one end

If it had come from an Indian members, would have thought fine, let them think that, but coming from a Pakistani members, unfortunate.

Ok on the serious note, plzzz give me one similarity of JF-17 which you can see matching with F-7.

Just one similarity.

Dude don't laugh that much, when time comes you will see. We don't need to talk big about Jf-17 without proven anything before. But just remember my words. Yea sirf naam ka plane hai nothing but BS.

Dude don't laugh that much, when time comes you will see. We don't need to talk big about Jf-17 without proven anything before. But just remember my words. Yea sirf naam ka plane hai nothing but BS.

Dear if you want JF-17 thunder to be as much able to bomb Washington, London etc and achieve 100:1 kill ratio against F-22 then I am sorry.

And if you want JF-17 to defend Pakistan and encounter the threats Pakistan is now facing then it can do do it for sure!

I asked you something, tell me the similarity between JF-17 & F-7.

Because if you can't it means you are the BShiter here and not the JF-17.

So tell me what similarity there is, nose ? cockpit ? DSI intakes ? wings ? tail ? rudder ? weapon load ? engine ? avionics ? radars ? communication devices ? fuel carrying capacity ? weapons carrying capacity ?

Don't give a BS answer once again, show me the similarity.

Let me help you, see the pics below and tell me where you see the similarity.

8c1be4f5b9fb8c95fb5b6a3cfefe4684.jpg

JF17_1190.jpg

1eb2b2c44b35ce0274ea31ab50680f71.jpg

53d71ee619dde80e2a6a2ecedcaf5929.jpg

So now plzzzz enlighten us with the expertise that you have and let us learn which we have missed.

there is one similarity in JF 17&f 7.both are Chinese engineered and uses Russian engine(jf 17 uses advanced)

Back
Top Bottom