What's new

UAE, India and the Rafale issue

DRAL is a 51:49 joint venture for the offsets obligations arising out of the 7.87 billion euro deal for Rafel fighter jets.
The offsets obligation is 30000 crore which is a significant amount.
DRAL will also focus on promoting research and development projects under the IDDM program does making Rafale jets remotely fall under IDDM ???

Yeah, I know. And Trappier is the chairman. That should tell you all you need to know.

lolsss so now UAE govt seeks your permission or advice...how the heck do you know man...you are downright deluded..go back to your 4 dollar call centre job... enough of trolling for the day...you can collect your check for today from RAW :)

Meh, every time someone jumps in, the quality drops.

Actually UAE has threat from Iran who happens to be Indian ally maybe not militarily but economically . We must remember Iran is one of our most important ally in Middle east . Which begs the question why would India be involved in ventures in which Iran may be at the receiving end ??

India has a policy of non-interference in the Middle East. That's why we have good relations with all countries.

Yeah, I know. And Trappier is the chairman. That should tell you all you need to know.

Please don't read anything more than it is DRAL is an entity under IDDM which will NOT MANUFACTURE RAFALE JETS .
Under IDDM 60 % of the parts must be indegenously designed , developed and manufactured Rafale dosen't fall under that as it is 100 % designed in France and all the IP rights are held by Dassult, Safran and Thales.
French spent 39 billion Euros on Rafale till 2013 unless they amortize their cost they wont tranfer

India has a policy of non-interference in the Middle East. That's why we have good relations with all countries.

Excatly the reason why we cannot supply weapons to anyone in Middle east unless we start taking sides.

What ???

What about Gwadar please elaborate ??

Read.
Please don't read anything more than it is DRAL is an entity under IDDM which will NOT MANUFACTURE RAFALE JETS .
Under IDDM 60 % of the parts must be indegenously designed , developed and manufactured Rafale dosen't fall under that as it is 100 % designed in France and all the IP rights are held by Dassult, Safran and Thales.

Excatly the reason why we cannot supply weapons to anyone in Middle east unless we start taking sides.

What ???
history

All I said is UAE Rafales will be 'supported' from India.
No you said that future exported Rafale (= not Indian nor French) will be built in India.

They've become salty because they fear I'm right. And I've given enough proof to put enough doubt in their minds. Thread topic is about India manufacturing a few UAE Rafales. And they absolutely hate it. The fact is I'm thoroughly enjoying this exchange. :lol:
Oh no I certainly have no fear for this kind of thing. I was trying to discuss something with you but it looks like you're not serious but playing a game and this a bit disappointing from you. This alone is enough to destroy everything you said.

Last edited:
History of what Rafale jets or Gwadar port or of Pakistan or UAE or China or the French revolution as there were talks of revolution few pages back.

not denying it....but the so called talks....pls enlihten me

History of what Rafale jets or Gwadar port or of Pakistan or UAE or China or the French revolution as there were talks of revolution few pages back.
thats fine...they will say what they want but it doesnt mean that we are fools. we will counter them, but not how they want, but how we want.

Back
Top Bottom