What's new

UAE and France sign deal for 80 Rafale fighter jets

The Emirates will get the fighter according to what is stipulated in the contract, .. The Emirates and the US signed a contract to sell American F-35 fighters in which all the details of the requirements, price, delivery period, etc., and the Emirates agreed to this contract as well as America, which means there are no problems..
The date of the delivery according to the contract is 2027.. Biden and his administration won't be there anymore.. they are playing it as a political card mostly for internal consumption.. but in fact it is signed and dusted..
What the problem is I don't think it's with Biden and his administration. It lie in TelAviv and their lobbying in the USA Congress

What the problem is I don't think it's with Biden and his administration. It lie in TelAviv and their lobbying in the USA Congress
The fact is the deal was signed and approved in Trump era.. it was accepted by both parties with the blessing of Usrael who was eager to normalize with the UAE..

The fact is the deal was signed and approved in Trump era.. it was accepted by both parties with the blessing of Usrael who was eager to normalize with the UAE..
Israel was sceptical about the deal . But I already said what I think about F35.
It's a trap . They can render them useless if you use it against somebody they don't approve . And if you try to safeguard it from such moves you'll loose all the advantage in battle situation awareness

The problem is we can sustain missile hit . Can they . It would be the end for them as commercial hub in middle east. Also the number of missiles is something to consider .

That's an artillery rockets not a missile and by that I mean a small artillery rockets.
If you think 700kg of military grade explosive coming towards you at 3 - 5 time the spread of sound can only damage a car or a house I really have nothing more to say

Iran can't sustain a missile hit. You can't put the whole country under a mountain. Even your ships are not under a mountain.

Artillery rockets these days are pretty much the same as any missile these days that it's almost indistinguishable.

Iran can't sustain a missile hit. You can't put the whole country under a mountain. Even your ships are not under a mountain.

Artillery rockets these days are pretty much the same as any missile these days that it's almost indistinguishable.
in war with Iraq only Dezful a small city of less than 100000 then hit by 130 ballistic missile each had more than 500km warhead. and I didn't count the daily bombing of the cities even schools and it only strengthen our resolve. how much missile KSA and UAE can throw at us . what will happen to their economy when we start to retaliate , who can fire more missiles

the size of warhead and of an MLRS are different with the size of warhead of artillery rockets that can be mistaken by missiles

in war with Iraq only Dezful a small city of less than 100000 then hit by 130 ballistic missile each had more than 500km warhead. and I didn't count the daily bombing of the cities even schools and it only strengthen our resolve. how much missile KSA and UAE can throw at us . what will happen to their economy when we start to retaliate , who can fire more missiles

What will happen to yours? You may be under sanctions but that don't mean bomb proof. There are many targets in Iran that can be targeted and enough to break the country.

What will happen to yours? You may be under sanctions but that don't mean bomb proof. There are many targets in Iran that can be targeted and enough to break the country.
as I said we went that route and we didn't falter . the question is for how long it my continue . and our artillery rockets can reach all oof uae , theirs only can reach Hormozgan

as I said we went that route and we didn't falter . the question is for how long it my continue . and our artillery rockets can reach all oof uae , theirs only can reach Hormozgan

UAE is developing new weapons in collaboration with other countries, I wouldn't be surprise to see a new cruise missile or ballistic missile in the near future.

UAE is developing new weapons in collaboration with other countries, I wouldn't be surprise to see a new cruise missile or ballistic missile in the near future.
They unveiled a 300km range cruise missile this year and have the technology for making ballistic missile engines now.

They may be actively developing one as they developed a reinforced concrete penetration warhead for a missile with a reentry speed of 800-1200m/s.

They unveiled a 300km range cruise missile this year and have the technology for making ballistic missile engines now.

They may be actively developing one as they developed a reinforced concrete penetration warhead for a missile with a reentry speed of 800-1200m/s.

Well there you go, a 300km range cruise missile with possible future longer range. And a ballistic missile engine. Wonder if Israel will share the LORA missile tech.

The problem is if one missile fall on UAE then the money will dry up.
UAE follow an economic model that rely on peace one stability in case of war it will collapse . The problem is not weapon . It's that they can't afford war.

The problem is if one missile fall on UAE then the money will dry up.
UAE follow an economic model that rely on peace one stability in case of war it will collapse . The problem is not weapon . It's that they can't afford war.

Everyone can afford war if it is last resort.. Just beacuse someone has money and good infras doesn't mean they won't try to tear shxt and try to end their opponents lives

Everyone can afford war if it is last resort.. Just beacuse someone has money and good infras doesn't mean they won't try to tear shxt and try to end their opponents lives
Not the money if they go to war the source of their income will dry.
Also there is the problem those 300km cruise missiles have a limited range and they can target a very small part of Iran . Worse than that they must pass Persian gulf which there is no place there to hide .
I fear against irn they face V1 problems at WW2

Not the money if they go to war the source of their income will dry.
Also there is the problem those 300km cruise missiles have a limited range and they can target a very small part of Iran . Worse than that they must pass Persian gulf which there is no place there to hide .
I fear against irn they face V1 problems at WW2

They have investments in all of the world they won't dry. They will gain air superiority they could do significiant damage on populations centers but it will eventually have to come to conventional engagement they will probably have to cross over as they will gain the air superiority they will have to put 200k on the iranian side to collide and ethbliash supply lines there with an extra 1m man from KSA in addtion to their 200k they could hold on to a good junk of territory and defend it successfully pushing slowly further and further

They have investments in all of the world they won't dry. They will gain air superiority they could do significiant damage on populations centers but it will eventually have to come to conventional engagement they will probably have to cross over as they will gain the air superiority they will have to put 200k on the iranian side to collide and ethbliash supply lines there with an extra 1m man from KSA in addtion to their 200k they could hold on to a good junk of territory and defend it successfully pushing slowly further and further
Their airplane can't achieve air superiority on our southern border.
Also if they attack our population centers then their desalination planets will turn into legitimate targets . So it be better for them to stay away from population centers .

Don't forget our perceived threat in southern and Western borders have always been USA not UAE and their airplanes at least for now don't have the capabilities to penetrate our airdefence there.

Also in case of war with UAE our plan is not defense. Don't you think our several hundred maybe thousands of small fast boats can be used to transport troop over the hormoz strait .

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom