What's new

UAE government appoints former ISI Chief Pasha as advisor

Salman your posts constantly target Shias in specific. They are our citizens and it is Wahabism that has no place in Pakistan and is an Arabic ideology. Your posts should indeed be deleted.

@t topic. I am not way to worried about this. We do not know what the real deal is behind this.
Sir their is no such things as Wahabism if you want to prove some point prove it through Quran and Sunnah not old bias of yours without any evidence Sir we Muslims have to follow Quran and Sunnah prove Muhammad bin Abdul Wahab wrong through Quran and Sunnah not your personal opinion

Can't help it if you don't like it. But that is simply a fact of the matter!

You peoples are so jealous from Pakistan and Pakistanis that even don't think to make analysis what you are saying....seem likes some 10th grade children are here on these forums......
Gen. Pasha Need Safety from whom.....Indian RAW or TTP (Backed by RAW) :omghaha:

whats the big fuss if he is working as an adviser for another Gov??? its a common practice being adopted by many Gov around the world to appoint retire high ranking officials as advisers to benefit from their experience....

Its not so common to allow people who have served in the highest positions of a state to serve another state.

Its stupid.

Gen-Pasha.jpg
LAHORE: Lt Gen (r) Ahmed Shuja Pasha, former Director of the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) and a veteran military strategist, has officially been appointed as advisor to the UAE government.

According to Pakistani news agency Online, the former spy chief has been taken onboard for advisory on health affairs and specially on intelligence and security matters, sources added.

Pasha was Pakistan's spy chief from October 2008 till March 2012, having served as Director General Military Operations before that. His successor is Lt Gen Zahir Ul Islam Khan.

this is a very good move indeed---this event expressess that how UAE govt. still trust on pakistani army and intelligence:lol:i feel pity on those pdf members who keep on posting negitive views about pak army figures:angry:you guys just sit on your computers and start trolling---but being an ISI chief is a greater achivement...promotion in army is not eaisy...so please guys,next time before posting atleast imagine once that atleast that guy against whom you are trolling has thousand time greater potential then you....thats why shuja is being hired by UAE govt:smitten:

Bad news for BLA, for sure.

There days are pretty much numbered , Right now they are just Running , because where every they stay even for a night , FC knocks on their doors the same night , & they Run again leaving bodies behind , that is why you are seeing so many killed BLA Rats lately .

He is going to the UAE which has extremely warm. cordial and brotherly ties with our nation. Our current Intelligence cooperation is extensive and deep - there are no major conflicts of interests as of now.

Once the facts come out, you may not find the GCC so brotherly after all. Their attitude towards Indians and Pakistanis is only one of the many disturbing facts that you may not have known.

You are an extremists, otherwise there are many Pakistanis of all sects. working in UAE and your hateful comments remarks are just insult for all of them.

It is people like you who are sending Pakistani money to Iran and UK, instead of helping Pakistan.

what? all banking transactions are banned with iran and they shoot people who cross the border with the money and by the way.. Hundi and hawala is monopolized by Business league of Raiwand who only send money to UAE

UK? hmmm.. I think thats possible, its the extremists Shias who are helping UK economy by sending money to them otherwise UK would have defaulted by now

thanks for exposing shias I am sure Gen r Pasha will help the great Sheikhs of many wives to combat that illicit money trade
down with Khomani
down with Cameron
long live Sultan Kabooos the 73rd son of the 115th Sultan of Uganda & Denmark

Bad news for BLA, for sure.

if Gen Pasha can ensure that this new employers dont look the other way while the enemies are plotting in Balochistan then it will be the best move ever.
he may become food advisor to Nitin Yahooo.com for all I care

what I want to ensure is that my province and my country is safe from external plotters. the pests will dry out soon when their feed will cease

Once the facts come out, you may not find the GCC so brotherly after all. Their attitude towards Indians and Pakistanis is only one of the many disturbing facts that you may not have known.

This isn't my analysis - this stance is the official stance of the Government of Pakistan - and you will hear it any official communique of the foreign ministry or any such organisation. The foreign policy and the allies of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan isn't decided here on PDF - its decided by an amalgamation of history, current geo-political climate and the people who sit in the foreign office, prime minister/president house and GHQ. Even when there is a change of government, stable nations stance on foreign affairs doesn't change dramatically however each administration has its leanings. e.g its noted that the PPP government tends to lean more towards Iran whilst PML=N governments were more cosy with gulf monarchies.

I am well of ware of how extensive security cooperation with the UAE is and our history of cooperation and believe me although the treatment of our overseas Pakistani's particularly the labour class is a concern. At the highest levels it's hardly advocated - but there are other strategic qualms which need to be handled in the most diplomatically astute ways possible.

This isn't my analysis - this stance is the official stance of the Government of Pakistan - and you will hear it any official communique of the foreign ministry or any such organisation. The foreign policy and the allies of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan isn't decided here on PDF - its decided by an amalgamation of history, current geo-political climate and the people who sit in the foreign office, prime minister/president house and GHQ. Even when there is a change of government, stable nations stance on foreign affairs doesn't change dramatically however each administration has its leanings. e.g its noted that the PPP government tends to lean more towards Iran whilst PML=N governments were more cosy with gulf monarchies.

I am well of ware of how extensive security cooperation with the UAE is and our history of cooperation and believe me although the treatment of our overseas Pakistani's particularly the labour class is a concern. At the highest levels it's hardly advocated - but there are other strategic qualms which need to be handled in the most diplomatically astute ways possible.

I can agree that Pakistan's foreign policy is not decided here, but this forum has been able to voice the opinion of the more educated segment of our society. Many members have advocate good relations with the GCC but also suggested an end to our seemingly servile attitude when the same gulf monarchies are concerned.

The second point is something that I can not deny either. Each administration brings in its own ideas for foreign policy and this is not unique to Pakistan.

The third point, however, can be challenged on many fronts. For one thing, Pakistan is no longer the modern-ideal for the Gulf states. We have been transformed into a proxy/buffer against Iran. The GCC will not consider a war in their own countries, but Pakistani casualties are pretty much acceptable for them in case of a confrontation.

My idea is to have great working relations with the GCC. Apart from oil, they have a high level of influence in the White House which we can utilize. What I do oppose is a certain leaning to favour the Sheikhs while overlooking our national interests.

Back
Top Bottom