What's new

UAE government appoints former ISI Chief Pasha as advisor

Darth Vader

Reaction score
Country
Norway
Gen-Pasha.jpg
LAHORE: Lt Gen (r) Ahmed Shuja Pasha, former Director of the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) and a veteran military strategist, has officially been appointed as advisor to the UAE government.

According to Pakistani news agency Online, the former spy chief has been taken onboard for advisory on health affairs and specially on intelligence and security matters, sources added.

Pasha was Pakistan's spy chief from October 2008 till March 2012, having served as Director General Military Operations before that. His successor is Lt Gen Zahir Ul Islam Khan.

Gen-Pasha.jpg
LAHORE: Lt Gen (r) Ahmed Shuja Pasha, former Director of the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) and a veteran military strategist, has officially been appointed as advisor to the UAE government.

According to Pakistani news agency Online, the former spy chief has been taken onboard for advisory on health affairs and specially on intelligence and security matters, sources added.

Pasha was Pakistan's spy chief from October 2008 till March 2012, having served as Director General Military Operations before that. His successor is Lt Gen Zahir Ul Islam Khan.

What on earth he has to do with health affairs but for intelligence yes he can help them a lot and if they want to form their own or retrain them he give lot of help and advice to them on this

The sooner this happens the better.

We the muslims need to put our act together and the best way of doing that is by coming together !

We need to share and collborate. Instead everyone developing little individual pieces redundantly; we need to share the burdens and collaborate in profits.

I hope and pray to live and see that day.

The sooner this happens the better.

We the muslims need to put our act together and the best way of doing that is by coming together !

We need to share and collborate. Instead everyone developing little individual pieces redundantly; we need to share the burdens and collaborate in profits.

I hope and pray to live and see that day.

ah, again emotional sensation thirsty mind set, UAE don't need failed strategic horse from Pakistan who couldn't save thousands of Pakistanis in foreign aided/planned bomb blasts/terrorist acts. UAE need personality to worsen security situation of Pakistan and protect US interests so Pasha is there. It can't be ruled out that appointment was suggested by US.

ah, again emotional sensation thirsty mind set, UAE don't need failed strategic horse from Pakistan who couldn't save thousands of Pakistanis in foreign aided/planned bomb blasts/terrorist acts. UAE need personality to worsen security situation of Pakistan and protect US interests so Pasha is there. It can't be ruled out that appointment was suggested by US.

This assignment is for his own safety. He is now in a safer place.

Yrs of service to Saudis and UAE governments and at the end a thank you bone.:kiss3:

You are an extremists, otherwise there are many Pakistanis of all sects. working in UAE and your hateful comments remarks are just insult for all of them.

It is people like you who are sending Pakistani money to Iran and UK, instead of helping Pakistan.

You are an extremists, otherwise there are many Pakistanis of all sects. working in UAE and your hateful comments remarks are just insult for all of them.

It is people like you who are sending Pakistani money to Iran and UK, instead of helping Pakistan.

:mps::omghaha::rofl:

The Shia response ... !!

Yrs of service to Saudis and UAE governments and at the end a thank you bone.:kiss3:

Endorsed and like by another Shia.

Forgot too early ?
http://www.defence.pk/forums/irania...h-density-uranum-mins-iran-2.html#post3961459

AFAIK he's going to lead UAE develop a fangy intel apparatus.

@DV RULES you sound as emotional as salman.

It's not a matter of emotions; I am free to pray and hope for what I like.
I prayed for what Muslims are supposed to be as per the religion.

Shia don't like what muslims like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here......... get the Sunni response, imbecile:

The dog has returned to original owners. No wonder BLA/TTP had a free run in the country. This is a very serious matter, it puts into question the WHOLE military leadership, past and present.

@muse @Irfan Baloch @Aeronaut : Analysis? As far as I know, people who retire at such clearance level have never been allowed to work for foreign governments. This sounds more like a play where a precedence is being set for future. Where top generals will be whored to the highest bidders. If Pasha has a top clearance with SPD, he should be terminated.

The Shia response ... !!

Endorsed and like by another Shia.

Forgot too early ?
http://www.defence.pk/forums/irania...h-density-uranum-mins-iran-2.html#post3961459

It's not a matter of emotions; I am free to pray and hope for what I like.
I prayed for what Muslims are supposed to be as per the religion.

Shia don't like what muslims like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some data on Pasha:

As DGMO, MG Pasha played an integral role in
planning and overseeing the current anti-militant offensives
in Swat, Northwest Frontier Province, and in Bajaur Agency,
Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA). Pasha also
worked to implement some of the peace negotiations with
tribal leaders/militants when that was GOP policy. As DGMO,
Pasha was well aware of ongoing ISI strategy and tactics
vis-a-vis the tribal areas, Afghanistan and India. Pasha also
served from 2001 to 2002 as a Contingent and Sector Commander