What's new

UAE government appoints former ISI Chief Pasha as advisor

Isnt there a policy in Pakistan which ban's former retiree's of sensitive positions to work with foreign governments?
Mush is partying in USA and now his counterpart finds welcome in UAE!
Srsly!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!

Well said my friend. You guys might be 100% right, our f00ked-up awam truly is marching to the beat of a different drummer!

At the end of the day bird will fly to it's nest ...

Birds of a flock stick together ..... Forever and ever ....

Cool , when retd . Army chief or ISI chief of Pakistan joins Indian establishment don't whine ...

My dear friend, your naivety never ceases to amaze me...... I am speechless at your analytical abilities....... thumbs up.

He could further our interests there... if he remembers he is Pakistani all the time this could actually be an opportunity... no? We have a voice in the highest echelons of power in the UAE and he is ex-ISI chief albeit the least successful ones.

see post 29. It could be a lucrative opportunity that could be very useful.

This will surely improve relations between UAE and Pakistan Good Job! :pakistan:

Why limit this to these ay goons? if the army can do this, how can they complain, if scientists (nuclear and missile) take positions with other govts?? And what about politicians?? It's amazing how the greed for money seems to effect pak Army generals and Col.

and we don't know if Intel Agencies of both the countries were involved in this appointment :)

He could further our interests there... if he remembers he is Pakistani all the time this could actually be an opportunity... no? We have a voice in the highest echelons of power in the UAE and he is ex-ISI chief albeit the least successful ones.

see post 29. It could be a lucrative opportunity that could be very useful.

No sir. People like him, have some benefits available from govt even after retiring. And moreover, he is the intelligence head of a nuclear powered nation for 4 nation. Atleast of protection of secrets, they never let him out. There is a chance of proliferation, people could spy him and obtain info about Pakistan. Its risky. But it seems like a premediated deal done by someone

People are not hired in their retirement to build, rather their utility is what they can be debriefed about - a powerful voice for Pakistan? Why would UAE want to pay for that?

Well said my friend. You guys might be 100% right, our f00ked-up awam truly is marching to the beat of a different drummer!

Well so it looks like our real bosses are gulfees.
Surprised at the powerless-ness of the government to stop this.
Dancing to the foreign tune there is every bit doubt to belive that ISI and army is hand in glove with gulfee financing of religious fundos in Pakistan.

How about Gen David Petraeus takes an employment opportunity with UAE? ok UK - thats a friendly country.
Or may be China and Russia??

lol.. the doctor was not a govt servant to begin with ..
Dr. Afridi comes from a humble background and in 1990 graduated from the Khyber Medical College, Peshawar. He had been working as the doctor in-charge of Khyber Agency of the Federally Administered Tribal Areas of Pakistan. The doctor has a family.[8] He is a native of Khyber Agency.[9] In July 2011, Dr. Afridi was described as being in his late 40s.[10]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shakil_Afridi
356927-DrShakeel-1333009799-988-640x480.jpg

Dr Shakil Afridi sacked

Back
Top Bottom