What's new

UAE government appoints former ISI Chief Pasha as advisor

The way things are unfloding, I won't be surprised if he leads USMC's first strike @ Pakistan's strategic weapons. :omghaha:

For that matter; A.Q.Khan is also retired. Can he also look for an overseas job?
I wonder what Gen Kiyani's post-retirement plans are.

Pakistan is facing money and corruption, bad govt. so from ISI what u can expect

What makes you people think that he joined on his own accord..how about a behind the scenes deal with the Pak Fauj with the knowledge of the Govt ? It might not be always bad.

Dude, I'm sleepy and pissed @ the cumulative lack of strategic thinking by my awaam, is killing me slowly from within. :D

I think majority of my people have been rendered incapable of predicating and foreseeing anything other than the timing of electricity-loadshedding.

@Hyperion;
Today you seem to be at the peak of your wit. :D

p.s. I do not usually visit Naswaristan; but maybe.......

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not really new.

Pakistani Soldiers are being hired by Bahrain and Qatar, rumors about the SSG in Saudi Arabia.
Pakistani Airforce Pilots being commissioned on exchange in the Chinese Airforce. Etc. The list goes on.

Smart intelligent people will do everything to get the best men/ women as consultants.

Look at Oman. They will hire the BEST Man/ well just men to be the ministers for Education, Security, Health etc.

I really don't understand why gulf Arab countries always need to hire foreigners to fill the positions of doctors, engineers, and advisors. What is their indigenous/local population doing? Whats the point of having a country when foreigners are running the country for you?

This is no ordinary man. This is equivalent of CIA chief plus that of NSA plus secretary of defense, it doesn't get any better than that. He knows each and every secret of Pakistan's "special" programs. Locations. Facilities. Capabilities. Weaknesses. Such people don't leave, they die suddenly due to health "complications".

Thəorətic Muslim;3969200 said:
This is not really new.

Pakistani Soldiers are being hired by Bahrain and Qatar, rumors about the SSG in Saudi Arabia.
Pakistani Airforce Pilots being commissioned on exchange in the Chinese Airforce. Etc. The list goes on.

Smart intelligent people will do everything to get the best men/ women as consultants.

Look at Oman. They will hire the BEST Man/ well just men to be the ministers for Education, Security, Health etc.

I really don't understand why gulf Arab countries always need to hire foreigners to fill the positions of doctors, engineers, and advisors. What is their indigenous/local population doing? Whats the point of having a country when foreigners are running the country for you?

If you hire other people to run your country for you; then you can spend all your time in Ayyaashi! :D

This is no ordinary man. This is equivalent of CIA chief plus that of NSA plus secretary of defense, it doesn't get any better than that. He knows each and every secret of Pakistan's "special" programs. Locations. Facilities. Capabilities. Weaknesses. Such people don't leave, they die suddenly due to health "complications".

@Hyperion;
Now don't take on the mantle of a "Terminator"! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom