What's new

UAE government appoints former ISI Chief Pasha as advisor

ah, again emotional sensation thirsty mind set, UAE don't need failed strategic horse from Pakistan who couldn't save thousands of Pakistanis in foreign aided/planned bomb blasts/terrorist acts. UAE need personality to worsen security situation of Pakistan and protect US interests so Pasha is there. It can't be ruled out that appointment was suggested by US.

Pasha was the person who detected Hussain Haqqni Memo case, pasha was the person who first time start dealing with Black water Thugs who were doing Bombing in Pakistan.... Before Pasha Bomb Blast was daily routine in Pakistan.... After these success media person Like Hamid Mir & other started barking against him.....
He also countered India in Afghanistan....

this is a very good move indeed---this event expressess that how UAE govt. still trust on pakistani army and intelligence:lol:i feel pity on those pdf members who keep on posting negitive views about pak army figures:angry:you guys just sit on your computers and start trolling---but being an ISI chief is a greater achivement...promotion in army is not eaisy...so please guys,next time before posting atleast imagine once that atleast that guy against whom you are trolling has thousand time greater potential then you....thats why shuja is being hired by UAE govt:smitten:

some of ghosts of PDF don't remember pasha era and started barking.... In the current 10 year on war of terror he was the most successful and active DJ ISI..... there were many more retd DJ ISI why UAE selected him?? because they know his contribution which some of PDF member don't know.....

what? all banking transactions are banned with iran and they shoot people who cross the border with the money and by the way.. Hundi and hawala is monopolized by Business league of Raiwand who only send money to UAE

UK? hmmm.. I think thats possible, its the extremists Shias who are helping UK economy by sending money to them otherwise UK would have defaulted by now

thanks for exposing shias I am sure Gen r Pasha will help the great Sheikhs of many wives to combat that illicit money trade
down with Khomani
down with Cameron
long live Sultan Kabooos the 73rd son of the 115th Sultan of Uganda & Denmark

Oh Bhai, you have went way out of context...
Check bad mouthing of cheeta786 before... assuming too much out of my statement.

BTW... i standby what i wrote, and i will continue to counter all baseless nonsense.
Whereas, Army has already replied to baseless allegations,... now say some thing constructive or let others handle it.
If you don't want to believe ISPR than be it.. you have made your point many times... and we well aware of your wish list.
If you want to discuss than do it with logic... statements like ''Pasha eating bone' or 'The dog has returned to original owners' will invite a reply.. at some point from the patriots.

Heaven sake, have some respect for the Ghazis and Shaheeds, who laid their lives on his orders.

You shall be well aware, terrorist attacks started from Lahore, but give credit to S.Sharif where it is due... (I personally, don't like him)
Today, trouble is in all provinces (less Punjab), even ANA shoot Pakistanis from across the border.

Pasha was the person who detected Hussain Haqqni Memo case, pasha was the person who first time start dealing with Black water Thugs who were doing Bombing in Pakistan.... Before Pasha Bomb Blast was daily routine in Pakistan.... After these success media person Like Hamid Mir & other started barking against him.....
He also countered India in Afghanistan....

who the hell care about hamid mir's troll post---sometime zh is sure right---he really seems C.I,A agent to me....:hitwall:

who the hell care about hamid mir's troll post---sometime zh is sure right---he really seems C.I,A agent to me....:hitwall:

He hate ISI because ISI released his audio tape in which he was ordering Taliban spokesperson to kill former ISI officer and was throwing venom against Army.....

He hate ISI because ISI released his audio tape in which he was ordering Taliban spokesperson to kill former ISI officer and was throwing venom against Army.....

ordering??i don't think so that he is MAN enough to order taliban spokesman,I think that he was BEGGING OR REQUESTING to kill ISI officer---:omghaha:

by the way @Fahad Khan 2,if you know from where to get that tape,then so send source--i want to see his true face---

Last edited by a moderator:

If not Hamid mir than who else is working for enemies of Pakistan?

Some one has to be in the field.. doing his job, you can't spread hate on tv and at the same time stay invisible.

It is same like, indian news and posters.. they have to deliver a product, which can't be invisible.

Some one has to be in the field.. doing his job, you can't spread hate on tv and at the same time stay invisible.

It is same like, indian news and posters.. they have to deliver a product, which can't be invisible.

@BATMAN such journalists amaze me----kiya in k dil mai bhoond bhar ghairat nahi hai??ok they are shameless but not even a single drop of love??for army,for nation??every man,women even ''khusra'' loves pak army by birth....i wonder yeh kiss mitti k banay hain!!

ordering??i don't think so that he is MAN enough to order taliban spokesman,I think that he was BEGGING OR REQUESTING to kill ISI officer---:omghaha:

He was saying to taliban that former ISI officer is working with American CIA..... Yes not ordering but Convincing them to kill.. Bloody Snake

He was saying to taliban that former ISI officer is working with American CIA..... Yes not ordering but Convincing them to kill.. Bloody Snake

to get talibans right??but C.I.A itself is funding ttp....this conv you mentioned sounds very complex and confusing...

to get talibans right??but C.I.A itself is funding ttp....this conv you mentioned sounds very complex and confusing...

If we thing logically, funding alone doesn't help... you need human resources, training ground, logistics, weapons, intelligence and hiding place.

Most of above, return on your fuking investment.

@BATMAN such journalists amaze me----kiya in k dil mai bhoond bhar ghairat nahi hai??ok they are shameless but not even a single drop of love??for army,for nation??every man,women even ''khusra'' loves pak army by birth....i wonder yeh kiss mitti k banay hain!!

Most of the journalist who at night go to American Embassy for dance party stared barking against Pasha when in USA he was giving hard time to American CIA.... CIA was asking him to stop operation against CIA in Pakistan after Raymond Davis case but he didn't because he knew that these CIA persons are working against Pakistan and at that time full media campaign was lunched against him....

Pakistani+Media+Journalists+Scandals+Asma+Shirazi+and+Saima+mohsin+Dancing+in+the+Party+at+US+Embassy+Islamabad+10.jpg

javed.JPG

Najam+Sethi+Journalist+Demonizing+Pakistan.jpg

Most of the journalist who at night go to American Embassy for dance party stared barking against Pasha when in USA he was giving hard time to American CIA.... CIA was asking him to stop operation against CIA in Pakistan after Raymond Davis case but he didn't because he knew that these CIA persons are working against Pakistan and at that time full media campaign was lunched against him....

Pakistani+Media+Journalists+Scandals+Asma+Shirazi+and+Saima+mohsin+Dancing+in+the+Party+at+US+Embassy+Islamabad+10.jpg

javed.JPG

Najam+Sethi+Journalist+Demonizing+Pakistan.jpg

yeah i have also heared about dance party in us embassy with blackwater members........damn---how could they work against their own country---i think that ISI should also hire journalist for their field work now:hitwall:tit for tat,btw @Fahad khan2 if you can get me the source of that hamid mir's talk with ttp spokesman, i will be really very thankfull to you...

javed.JPG

yeh masoom sa chooza bhi party mai tha??:woot:naa ker,isi ne tu zaid hamid aur bharat verma ki nafrat bharay show ki hosting ki---yeh bhi tha,but is ne tu zero point aur charhtay suraj k pujari likhy hai jo kitab hai dodo buhat achi hain--he sounds pro-army.....:omghaha:

yeah i have also heared about dance party in us embassy with blackwater members........damn---how could they work against their own country---i think that ISI should also hire journalist for their field work now:hitwall:tit for tat,btw if you can get me the source of that hamid mir's talk with ttp spokesman, i will be really very thankfull to you...

Link..

[video]http://tune.pk/video/34685/Hamid-Mir-Exposed-Connection-with-TTP-pt-11[/video]

why the hell TTP will say that they are working with CIA..... there are only few people who interact with CIA for confidentiality if they will say they r working for CIA Do they will get recruitment of children to bomb blast in the name of Islam....

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom