What's new

UAE Considering a Submarine Capability

Yes this is the only country which has more outside population than locals so they have lot of others in their forces but yes they should go for strong Navy with Submarines and Saudi Arabia also needs to go for quite big number of Submarines as well as Oman

800,000 locals. 4 million non nationals.

Are you serious UAE total population is hardly 4 million and you are saying they have 800000 locals genius seriously genius :omghaha:

Read it again my math is fine, your comprehension is off.

Almost tipping 5 mil. Stop reading their claims, do you want know why they under report population? To keep GDP per capita high. They are in competition with Qatar, which has the higest GDP per capita. Ajeeb totay insaan ho tum. They also claim there are like 1.5 mil locals. NOPES.

Adhi zindagi maine guzari UAE main, chaacha is an F-16 trainer, father ran govt contracts. You challenge my info's authenticity?

Bhai you're going on the ignore list, bund se na nikala karo batein please.

Almost tipping 5 mil. Stop reading their claims, do you want know why they under report population? To keep GDP per capita high. They are in competition with Qatar, which has the higest GDP per capita. Ajeeb totay insaan ho tum. They also claim there are like 1.5 mil locals. NOPES.

Adhi zindagi maine guzari UAE main, chaacha is an F-16 trainer, father ran govt contracts. You challenge my info's authenticity?

Sir this is what a quick google shows:

UAE population put at 7.2 mn - Emirates 24/7

Neither is UAE under reporting population (More than 7 million, much more than what you said) nor are they claiming 1.5 million locals, it's just shy of a million.

Baby surface ships manned by non nationals. They do not have the expertise or anything. They cannot maintain these vessels at home and you think they an handle a submarine? Or maybe Allah will help?

Have some basic knowledge regarding armed forces.

Really ?

No, no, no, don't tell thank you. It’s my pleasure. ^ ^

MADE IN UAE | Page 2

MADE IN UAE | Page 2

United Arab Emirates Air Force in Red Flag 13-2 (2013)

Touchdown Aviation Anatolian Eagle 2013/2 Report

MADE IN UAE | Page 4

MADE IN UAE | Page 5

Sorry Sorry Sorry you were right yes UAE local are around 0.8 Million and but foreign I don't think they are 4 Million they would be less than but still funny when you see a country more other nations than local

Sir this is what a quick google shows:

UAE population put at 7.2 mn - Emirates 24/7

Neither is UAE under reporting population (More than 7 million, much more than what you said) nor are they claiming 1.5 million locals, it's just shy of a million.

Yeah they count extra 2+mil as resident when infact they are tourists on a short stay/trip. Which round about is right around the figure i quoted. 2020 will see this permanent residents blow past by 8 mils easy another 4 mill added tourists.

I am not making fun of UAE or sneering at them, my info is solid i do not need to see a few videos for you to prove UAE is an ahievement ( which it is, thanks to Baba Zayed's vision ). I've lived half my life there, so i do have some info. Then again you guys have no enemy so the importance of a self sufficient/reliant armed forces is not the need of the hour. The ground crew is mostly foreign at the old Dhafrah. The Mirages were exclusively under French supervision consisting of ground crew, pilots, trainers and full time advisors. This is not poking fun, but you guys are delaying the target of self reliance on flight operations.

Coming to the shipyard video my statement isnt disproved. You need locals to actually work not head a department. That is what is needed. Again you are not yet capable of complete maintenance/overhaul just yet. So a submarine is a huge task considering there are still 2 Abu Dhabi corvettes under sea trial ( this info is admittedly 8 months old ). It takes time and patience. So not a bad thing just my fellow user is a little overenthusiastic of all things Muslim nation. So he gets a tad bit unrealistic and i have to correct him.

My info being first hand and our team is regularly invited to UAE as guests, not gonna disclose the purpose since we have signed confidentiality agreements. We are there to observe and critique. Our job is consultation. I am jealous of those block 60's though, those bad boys are the shit.

I am not making fun of UAE or sneering at them, my info is solid i do not need to see a few videos for you to prove UAE is an ahievement ( which it is, thanks to Baba Zayed's vision ). I've lived half my life there, so i do have some info. Then again you guys have no enemy so the importance of a self sufficient/reliant armed forces is not the need of the hour. The ground crew is mostly foreign at the old Dhafrah. The Mirages were exclusively under French supervision consisting of ground crew, pilots, trainers and full time advisors. This is not poking fun, but you guys are delaying the target of self reliance on flight operations.

Coming to the shipyard video my statement isnt disproved. You need locals to actually work not head a department. That is what is needed. Again you are not yet capable of complete maintenance/overhaul just yet. So a submarine is a huge task considering there are still 2 Abu Dhabi corvettes under sea trial ( this info is admittedly 8 months old ). It takes time and patience. So not a bad thing just my fellow user is a little overenthusiastic of all things Muslim nation. So he gets a tad bit unrealistic and i have to correct him.

My info being first hand and our team is regularly invited to UAE as guests, not gonna disclose the purpose since we have signed confidentiality agreements. We are there to observe and critique. Our job is consultation. I am jealous of those block 60's though, those bad boys are the shit.

Yeh have fun explaining anything like that, I tried I get called jealous or a hater.

Anyway good development considering the submarines, though I doubt it is needed in such a small gulf

Yeh have fun explaining anything like that, I tried I get called jealous or a hater.

Anyway good development considering the submarines, though I doubt it is needed in such a small gulf

Submarines will require time, its not about being jealous. I might be a bit too harsh but UAE got the money, they have enough allies to train them and bring them upto speed. My point being you need to go up from a lower place.

Its good for UAE but they do need a powerful navy with such a huge coastline and all major cities along the coastal belt. But its about time, 40 plus years, they have a decent brown/green water navy. Baby steps.

I know way more than you do about UAE armed forces. They actually have staff shortage at all levels. All local guys are officers, the non national infantrymen. They are never going to have a real army, a real military does not depend on foreigners running your ships, flying your planes, manning your air defences. They have the french flying their Mirages and the Americans as support and ground crew for F-16s. Some infact flying their F-16s. So much so that they banned Pakistani trainers from flying F-16s ( uncle being a trainer there at Dhafrah base ). Where is the ummah here. Khair dont blame them, their planes Americans rules.

Oh they have the best education available, but throwing eduation doesnt create a nation, hardwork does and the locals have no bone for hardwork. All their systems are dependant on foreigners. If they leave UAE will be a wasteland. Then comes the racism, if they see people like you they will call you miskeen on your face, treat you like shit. Khair I'm American so they were always vary and unsure of what to say :D

Absurd and astonishing claims! If you don't know shit don't say shit. No one know about the UAE more than we do.

The UAE army is completely Emirateized. There is no single foreigner serves in the UAE army not in the air force, neither the land force nor in the navy.

Haven't we all agreed that the waters in the Persian Gulf are TOO shallow? Widest point on Gulf is 300KM? well within range of any and ALL new anti-ship/ submarine missiles?

SO UAE will buy subs for show or sending on international missions?

My info being first hand and our team is regularly invited to UAE as guests, not gonna disclose the purpose since we have signed confidentiality agreements. We are there to observe and critique. Our job is consultation.

:blah:

Oh I see. It's true ? :D

My point being you need to go up from a lower place.

Thank you but we not need your advice and occupy only your own business. We (GCC) are enough great to know what we do, genius.

;)

Haven't we all agreed that the waters in the Persian Gulf are TOO shallow? Widest point on Gulf is 300KM? well within range of any and ALL new anti-ship/ submarine missiles?

SO UAE will buy subs for show or sending on international missions?

No ! For this (GCC Unified Military Command), fool.

France Ready To Share Submarine Know-How With GCC

France Ready To Share Submarine Know-How With GCC

France Ready To Share Submarine Know-How With GCC | Page 2

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom