What's new

UAE Considering a Submarine Capability

Absurd and astonishing claims! If you don't know shit don't say shit. No one know about the UAE more than we do.

The UAE army is completely Emirateized. There is no single foreigner serves in the UAE army not in the air force, neither the land force nor in the navy.

Right. I stand by my words, UAE needs time to be in any sort of comparison to KSA in any division of armed forces. It is not completely Emarati-zed ( tongue twisting for me ). Giving designations to foreigners as trainers doesnt change the fact the UAE AF is not self reliant on flight operations. I am not completely sure about the ground forces but seeing the other branches it wont be a far shot.

No need to get defensive, if anything i am appreciating the steps. My observations are what i actually have seen being our team gets contracted through the official govt channels for consultation and visits. Now why would i talk shit about UAE? Overly harsh, i am.

Oh I see. it's true ! :D

Thank you but we need your advice and occupy only your own business. We (GCC) are enough great to know what we do, genius.

;)

Thanks for not losing your shit (Arabian Legend already did), UAE is my second home If i am really harsh on Pak then so will i be on UAE. GCC as a whole still doesnt have a blue water navy which it should since you guys need force projection considering the vast natural resources you gotta protect.

And there is no need to be smug, UAE sends a lot of its men and officers for training, so yes you do need our advice and help :D

why you need Submarines? you have America to protect you, no?

Sand hurst or other prestigious military institutes weren't built in a day (figure of speech)..

Tone down the jingoism pal..

Like you ! ;)

Once again, occupy only your own business. We (GCC) are enough great to know what we do. It's enough clear for you.

why you need Submarines? ...

We want to count about ourselves (GCC Unified Military Command) and only ourselves.

France Ready To Share Submarine Know-How With GCC

France Ready To Share Submarine Know-How With GCC

France Ready To Share Submarine Know-How With GCC | Page 2

Last edited:
Yes they should do it if you look their future plans they are going for really good Navy I mean really good at size but in that plan their is no underwater capabilities so they should two or maximum 4 submarines to their Navy @Yzd Khalifa @BLACKEAGLE @Arabian Legend @Aeronaut

If they're gonna implement everything laid out in future then we might see a promising offensive power in near future.

Do they even have the manpower? The Capabilities, you dont start with a submarine. All UAE has is some patrol boats.

Their navy appears to be modest. If they want to upgrade their naval force, they need to work on it for two decades at least. A few decades ago the UAEAF were relatively dependent on their suppliers and trust worthy allies such as Pakistan.

Why is UAE investing so much in defence equipment? What is their security threats?

It is quite obvious I guess.

Aside, all countries are expected to develop their military machines to overcome any challenges in future.

@ Yzd Khalifa

:disagree:

You're much too diplomatic with them.

As if it were their own money. :cuckoo:

How this concern ? I thought we were allied, they should be happy but it is quite the opposite. :tsk:

No importance, we will do what we have to do, that's it.

Last edited:
@ Yzd Khalifa

:disagree:

You're much too diplomatic with them.

As if it were their own money. :cuckoo:

How this concern ? I thought we were allied, they should be happy but it is quite the opposite. :tsk:

No importance, we will do what we have to do, that's it.

Them? As in who? if one or two show some reservation you would have problem with all of "them"? While not seeing that before you some of "them" were talking in UAE's favour?

By the way it's a discussion forum, people will agree and disagree to ideas, as long as it's done in a respectable way there shouldn't be a problem as that's the whole point of a "discussion" forum.

Last edited:
Them? As in who? if one or two show some reservation you would have problem with all of "them"? While not seeing that before you some of "them" were talking in UAE's favour?

By the way it's a discussion forum, people will agree and disagree to ideas, as long as it's done in a respectable way there shouldn't be a problem as that's the whole point of a "discussion" forum.

They do not have to dictate our choices.

They do not want to serve us we say what they told us.

They treat us people (Arabs) incapable exactly as our enemies.

We decided to equip ourselves with this strategic naval equipment and ‘we will assimilate all its technologies’ (Like other).

To ensure our own safety, our geostrategic interests near and very distant in order to become a great powers (GCC hard core) that encompass all Arab in the future.

It will take 50 years, 70 years but we will succeed and absolutely nobody in the world will tell us what we should do or not.

They do not have to dictate our choices.

They do not want to serve us we say what they told us.

They treat us people (Arabs) incapable exactly as our enemies.

We decided to equip ourselves with this strategic naval equipment and ‘we will assimilate all its technologies’ (Like other).

To ensure our own safety, our geostrategic interests near and very distant in order to become a great powers (GCC hard core) that encompass all Arab in the future.

It will take 50 years, 70 years but we will succeed and absolutely nobody in the world will tell us what we should do or not.

Except for a couple of sectarian buggers no one thinks Arabs are any less capable than any other nation or race. Its in our interest to have a strong GCC navy to challenge certain countries who want to create hegemony in our shared ocean. You may find some people being a bit critical but that's just difference of opinion and you'll find them doing the same in our threads too. But their criticism is not that someone is incapable but they are of opinion that a capacity building first. You and I don't agree but one would expect that on a discussion forum.

Bottomline, differentiate between those sectarian filth and your friends who maybe of different opinion on a certain topic.

Except for a couple of sectarian buggers no one thinks Arabs are any less capable than any other nation or race.

You may find some people being a bit critical but that's just difference of opinion and you'll find them doing the same in our threads too. But their criticism is not that someone is incapable but they are of opinion that a capacity building first. You and I don't agree but one would expect that on a discussion forum.

Bottomline, differentiate between those sectarian filth and your friends who maybe of different opinion on a certain topic.

Lies.

UAE Considering a Submarine Capability | Page 2

UAE Considering a Submarine Capability | Page 3