What's new

U.S Presidential Elections

Last thing, if Florida has 29 EC votes, & majority of people vote for democrat candidate, does that mean all 29 EC votes go for Obama & Romney doesn't get even one EC vote??

Exactly ...

Expecting Obama to fix a mess in 4 years which took Bush 8 years to create is unrealistic. Not to mention running a company is different than running a country so the same does not apply and unless you are a rich person who makes well over 250k a year Romney's plan to decrease taxes for the rich does you no benefit. (Which btw is the one thing he is sure of)

Also how can expect an idiot like Romney to take charge of the worlds greatest armed forces when he does not even know common geography (example him saying Syria is Iran route to the Ocean :hitwall:).

Nah if you win the electoral votes for a particular state you get all the votes.

See this is what I hate about people, since when is being successful a crime. Romney got to where he is on his own, I don't give a crap is to what a person earns as long he id doing it legally. As for 4 years to fix an economy, he didn't even make it any better instead he handed out free money and put the country in an even bigger debt which is still going up. $5 trillion in stimulus and other project which even he admitted was not well planned remember the "shovel ready" comment. The Unemployment is still hanging at 8% there is not reduction of debt or deficit. And he had 4 years he couldn't make a dent and you are expecting him to do a miracle in the next 4 years.

See this is what I hate about people, since when is being successful a crime. Romney got to where he is on his own, I don't give a crap is to what a person earns as long he id doing it legally. As for 4 years to fix an economy, he didn't even make it any better instead he handed out free money and put the country in an even bigger debt which is still going up. $5 trillion in stimulus and other project which even he admitted was not well planned remember the "shovel ready" comment. The Unemployment is still hanging at 8% there is not reduction of debt or deficit. And he had 4 years he couldn't make a dent and you are expecting him to do a miracle in the next 4 years.

Alright we will see, and Romney making money legally is laughable you should look up some of the dirty things he did while employed at Bain capital and also why he refuses to release his tax returns.

Alright we will see, and Romney making money legally is laughable you should look up some of the dirty things he did while employed at Bain capital and also why he refuses to release his tax returns.

He released all his tax return check the news, why do you think Obama campaign stopped bringing the issue up after the debates. As for illegally what did he do illegally can you tell me something he did that was illegal.

i'm voting for the green party

Is this the Tax-something party that was under the Partisan section or is this different?

Time to go to war with Iran, vote for Romney. Let's kill ourselves.

Who is their candidate?

39702.jpg

Time to go to war with Iran, vote for Romney. Let's kill ourselves.

Naahhh.... He said no war, so if Israel is planning on attacking then I am not sure what would happen. The race is tight I wouldn't tout anyone as being as ahead untill the results come out both have a very good chance of taking the swing states. Right now I am more concerned about my state politics and the future of the Detroit city considering it almost went bankrupt couple of months back and is still pretty close to bankruptcy.

liberal brain==>
Voting for republicans==>war
lol

He released all his tax return check the news, why do you think Obama campaign stopped bringing the issue up after the debates. As for illegally what did he do illegally can you tell me something he did that was illegal.

Is this the Tax-something party that was under the Partisan section or is this different?

I would but I am at work and besides you already voted so pointless now.

:rofl: Good for a laugh.

liberal brain==>
Voting for republicans==>war
lol

Well we will see hopefully you are right and Romney will not immediately declare war on the whole planet if he wins.

;)

Naahhh.... He said no war, so if Israel is planning on attacking then I am not sure what would happen. The race is tight I wouldn't tout anyone as being as ahead untill the results come out both have a very good chance of taking the swing states. Right now I am more concerned about my state politics and the future of the Detroit city considering it almost went bankrupt couple of months back and is still pretty close to bankruptcy.

You should look up how Romney was against the Detroit auto bailouts but still found a way to profit off of it. :azn:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom