What's new

U.S Presidential Elections

seems like we are going to see repeat of 2004 when Kerry was wining for 90% of the time and suddenly you witnessed Bush coming ahead and winning the elections

Romney 19
Obama 3

Looks like Obama is going to win by the skin of his teeth through the electoral college.

Race is too close, hopefully we will get the results by midnight. The President has a good chance of taking Florida.

Looks like Obama is going to win by the skin of his teeth through the electoral college.

Man you americans have got to be the .... ppl in all of the developed world lmao

Can't believe idiots like Romney can get so many votes.

Man you americans have got to be the .... ppl in all of the developed world lmao

Can't believe idiots like Romney can get so many votes.

People do not like the results they see so they are willing to give change a chance, I still got 4 more family members I am forcing out of their houses right now to go vote. LOL

Looks like Romney won Virginia.

People do not like the results they see so they are willing to give change a chance, I still got 4 more family members I am forcing out of their houses right now to go vote. LOL

Wouldn't't call it out so quick there'd still room for Obama.

Do you mean West Virginia? It is projected Romney won it while Virginia is still too close to call as per NBC.

Wouldn't't call it out so quick there'd still room for Obama.

Looks like he got Georgia as well, yeah you are right but Romney is pulling away in those two states.

Romney 24 electoral votes

Obama 3 (270 to win)

Florida, too close to call, Virginia heading for R....

Do you mean West Virginia? It is projected Romney won it while Virginia is still too close to call as per NBC.

Romney is starting to pull away in Virginia, I meant Virginia.

Looks like he got Georgia as well, yeah you are right but Romney is pulling away in those two states.

Romney 24 electoral votes

Obama 3 (270 to win)
Well Georgia doesn't count it has always been Republican, I am waiting for Ohio and Florida and so far Florida us towards Obama.

Obama 3
Romney 33

seems like my prediction is proving right

Back
Top Bottom