What's new

U.S Presidential Elections

You should look up how Romney was against the Detroit auto bailouts but still found a way to profit off of it. :azn:

Yes and did you now that even after the bailout the companies are still struggling they are making cars at higher cost and selling them in lower cost. The profit you are talking about might have come more investment, and in that case almost anyone that has a pension plan or other investment plan did profit.

What Romney wanted was to restructure these companies after bankruptcy so that they wouldn't fall into the same old traps.

Yes and did you now that even after the bailout the companies are still struggling they are making cars at higher cost and selling them in lower cost. The profit you are talking about might have come more investment, and in that case almost anyone that has a pension plan or other investment plan did profit.

What Romney wanted was to restructure these companies after bankruptcy so that they wouldn't fall into the same old traps.

Okay Indo although I do not buy that Romney has the slightest clue as to what he will do let us wait for the results as arguing now is pointless.

As for Obama the only thing he did for Michigan was write a check to business that went bankrupt, th administration gave millions to a renewable energy company saying it will create thousand of jobs but at the end of the day it created only 3 jobs. They gave out money to a company that makes batteries for Electric Car, and the companies took the money and misused it, and now they are getting batteries from China. So much for bailing out Detroit/Auto Industry.

Obama 4 years in office lets see his accomplishment:

Foreign policy--> Arab spring&Muslim brotherhood in egypt,Terrorist attack in libya,Hizbullah gaining power in lebanone parliament, syria civil war, iran still chasing after nucler bomb.

Economy--> USA debt going up.Unemployed still 7.8-8%

"change" lol more like status quo

America's future is already foretold in the movie Zombie Strippers with Jenna Jameson. :coffee:

bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
Jenna Jameson

I voted last week. Anybody else here exercised their constitutional responsibility ?

If you have not voted yet,

Go Vote !!!

Projected winners for each state is coming in -

Vermont - Obama
Indiana - Romney
Georgia and Virginia - too close to call.

still awaiting for results on BBC

It was suppose to start 6 minutes before if I read the timing correctly

hmm seems like Sashan is reading from somewhere else and he already announced for 2 states?

hmm seems like Sashan is reading from somewhere else and he already announced for 2 states?

All major US networks are carrying some form of Election Specials covering the results as they come in.

Zakii - Watching NBC live and it is projected but they are spot on mostly.

@KingMamba - true - missed out Kentucky.

This is how I am feeling right now :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Obama wins New Hampshire.

Not final but he has 70% of votes so far so all but done.

seems like we are going to see repeat of 2004 when Kerry was wining for 90% of the time and suddenly you witnessed Bush coming ahead and winning the elections

Romney 19
Obama 3

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom