What's new

U.S. preps for possible cruise missile attack on Syrian gov't forces

Hmm...So you my little friend will make Saudi Arabia pay, cash or credit card?

Again, nobody asked you to have good or bad feelings. You are making things out of nothing.

again you are quoting for nothing . its open forum not your drawing room . don't pose yourself grandfather of forum mr.XYZ .

who are you ? nothing .no one ?

USA pays $10/Brl for GCC oil in exchange dicktakers oh my bad kings and queen get protection from their own population plus get to stay in power :omghaha:. Raise the price lol mahahahahahahahahaha :ashamed:

Dear, most of American oil imports come from countries outside the ME especially Canada. They sell oil with international prices and have investments worth about $1 tr increasing every year. Believe me, Al-Saud are too lenient with your brothers, but if it was for someone else, they would have been so phucked up.

A red line?? The use of WMDs against a sovereign state will be met with an equal response.

I'm talking about his chemical stock. A few weeks ago, your parliament spoke in light of the same concern I have.
See,thats the problem they only talk talk talk.
Now they will talk again for a couple of weeks,bla bla bla and nothing will happen again.

What do you mean,how many more red lines?

If Turkey & the States are with the Arab Governments - Even a fart from Asad is a red-line !

If they are not - Well then nothing short of an Invasion of their countries would be !

Lets be honest with ourselves - No one, in power, really gives a foOk about the Syrians ? Its all aggressive posturing for one strategic objective or another.

See,thats the problem they only talk talk talk.
Now they will talk again for a couple of weeks,bla bla bla and nothing will happen again.

No, the parliament spoke bout the use of the chemo's against your people :what:.

The aforementioned so-called redline was about the use of chemical weapons against Jordan, and Turkey.
If Turkey & the States are with the Arab Governments - Even a fart from Asad is a red-line !

If they are not - Well then nothing short of an Invasion of their countries would be !

Lets be honest with ourselves - No one, in power, really gives a foOk about the Syrians ? Its all aggressive posturing for one strategic objective or another.

What would be the problem when a couple of muslim countries came together and did it?
There wouldnt be any objections,so why the hell dont they do it?
I dont mean fighting any side,just a warning first with an ultimatum with a set date.
Then first by air,after that ground troops.
So easy but no balls,there will allways be deaths but its better then seeing children dead.

What would be the problem when a couple of muslim countries came together and did it?
There wouldnt be any objections,so why the hell dont they do it?
I dont mean fighting any side,just a warning first with an ultimatum with a set date.
Then first by air,after that ground troops.
So easy but no balls,there will allways be deaths but its better then seeing children dead.

Because there are countless millions amongst our People - Us - the Muslim People who love each other & wouldn't bargain away each other for petty economic or political benefits or point scoring but between the Ultra Nationalists, the Muslim Extremists & our sold-out Politicians - No Muslim Country can wipe her proverbial arse without consulting one power or the other, let alone banding together for a common cause !

Back
Top Bottom