What's new

U.S. preps for possible cruise missile attack on Syrian gov't forces

Nobody even mentioned you. Stop acting like someone is asking you while there is non.

why personal dude? i have right to post here as i remember . syria destroyed and US bomb them we have no good bad feelings for them .let both fight each other .

I don't really buy that any more. Saudi Arabia and other GCC states should increase oil prices to further squeeze the international community so that they smother Iran's nuclear program.

Let them go to hell! All what we need is to look after ourselves.

why bro they have shortage of ammo like indian army ?:P

:lol: was just an analogy :D

I don't really buy that any more. Saudi Arabia and other GCC states should increase oil prices to further squeeze the international community so that they smother Iran's nuclear program.

USA pays $10/Brl for GCC oil in exchange dicktakers oh my bad kings and queen get protection from their own population plus get to stay in power :omghaha:. Raise the price lol mahahahahahahahahaha :ashamed:

USA pays $10/Brl for GCC oil in exchange dicktakers oh my bad kings and queen get protection from their own population plus get to stay in power :omghaha:. Raise the price lol mahahahahahahahahaha :ashamed:

A $100 dollars is a fair charge, but your brothers and sisters can't afford to eat :lol: :D :rofl:
Saudi says oil price at $100/barrel

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
and Saudia Arabia will pay double or tripple for those cruise attacks, royals dont want to end up like Shah Faisal.
Long live hight price of oil and high greed of human

Russia and China had warned of consequences of America militarily intervened in Syria...... AM actually quiet worried now....
Wonder how long Russia and China will cope up with America taking over all of its allies in the M.E

and Saudia Arabia will pay double or tripple for those cruise attacks, royals dont want to end up like Shah Faisal.

Oh yeah :lol: just like what we did in 2003 :super:

Some ppl here are too shallow.

Hmm...So you my little friend will make Saudi Arabia pay, cash or credit card?

why personal dude? i have right to post here as i remember . syria destroyed and US bomb them we have no good bad feelings for them .let both fight each other .

Again, nobody asked you to have good or bad feelings. You are making things out of nothing.

Back
Top Bottom