What's new

U.S. gives Iran a timeout! LOL!

سردار احمد وحیدی: حمله آمریکا به پایگاه نظامی سوریه به ضررش تمام خواهد شد

13901124000074_PhotoA.jpg

http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13960118000810

Syria-Iran-Russia Joint Operations Room Warns of Crushing Response to Any Further US Attack
The Syria-Iran-Russia joint operations room in charge of war strategy and coordination in Syria warned in a statement issued on Sunday that any fresh aggression by Washington against Syria will be given a lethal response.
http://en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13960120001532

با هرگونه تجاوز آمریکا با قدرت مقابله می کنیم
903956_519.jpg
تلویزیونی المیادین؛ اتاق عملیات مشترک روسیه، ایران و نیروهای متحد در سوریه اعلام کرد با قدرت با هر تجاوزی مقابله خواهد کرد و روسیه و ایران به آمریکا اجازه نخواهند داد بر جهان مسلط شود.
http://www.iribnews.ir/fa/news/1585470/با-هرگونه-تجاوز-آمریکا-با-قدرت-مقابله-می-کنیم

Last edited:
@yavar Bro, in 2013 and US&NATO escalation to attack Syria, you told in IMF there would be strategic retaliation from syrian land to those countries. You told about **** and ******* and ++++++++ and big mamma.

So now, in 2017 there has been a missile attack by US against Syria.
What about ***** and ++++++ ???

Why Syria and IRGC and **** don´t shell with artillery or air raids the US new airbases in North Syria? Why Resistance let US build illegal airbases in Syria soil??

I dont understand many things.

Holy shit, this lunatics are really preparing a full scale invasion on syria

https://www.infowars.com/exclusive-massive-us-invasion-of-syria-has-already-begun/

They are crazy, I hope Iran/Russia/Hezbollah are prepared, i think a full scale war in middle east is now unavoidable, plese Putin, wake up
The deep state is going full psychopatic now, there is no escape!

Iran/Syria should test an ICBM now!
This guy is Alex Jones form Infowars, he is not a credible source (I bet tomorrow Trump proves me wrong).

Holy shit, this lunatics are really preparing a full scale invasion on syria

https://www.infowars.com/exclusive-massive-us-invasion-of-syria-has-already-begun/

They are crazy, I hope Iran/Russia/Hezbollah are prepared, i think a full scale war in middle east is now unavoidable, plese Putin, wake up
The deep state is going full psychopatic now, there is no escape!

Iran/Syria should test an ICBM now!

forget that dumb ***... he is a paranoid conspiracy theorist...

Iran-Russia Joint command center warned US we will “respond with force” from now on
تلویزیونی المیادین؛ اتاق عملیات مشترک روسیه، ایران و نیروهای متحد در سوریه اعلام کرد با قدرت با هر تجاوزی مقابله خواهد کرد و روسیه و ایران به آمریکا اجازه نخواهند داد بر جهان مسلط شود
http://www.iribnews.ir/fa/news/1585470/با-هرگونه-تجاوز-آمریکا-با-قدرت-مقابله-می-کنیم

A joint command center consisting of Iran, Russia, and Lebanon’s Hezbollah has warned it will respond to any US aggression from now on.
The alliance has stressed in a statement, that Washington has crossed the red line with the recent missile strike. The command center says it will increase the level of support offered to the Syrian government. It stressed that Russia, Iran and Hezbollah will not be deterred from liberating Syria after the attack.

Russia and Iran warn ‘we WILL retaliate’ after Donald Trump airstrike ‘crossed red line’

This guy is Alex Jones form Infowars, he is not a credible source (I bet tomorrow Trump proves me wrong).

well we can agree that his storys are very emotional/sensational
BUT I BELIEVE very much that he has some insiders in pentagon giving him some infos...
and that the US presence is growing in syria is absolutely true...

Iran-Russia Joint command center warned US we will “respond with force” from now on
تلویزیونی المیادین؛ اتاق عملیات مشترک روسیه، ایران و نیروهای متحد در سوریه اعلام کرد با قدرت با هر تجاوزی مقابله خواهد کرد و روسیه و ایران به آمریکا اجازه نخواهند داد بر جهان مسلط شود

A joint command center consisting of Iran, Russia, and Lebanon’s Hezbollah has warned it will respond to any US aggression from now on.
The alliance has stressed in a statement, that Washington has crossed the red line with the recent missile strike. The command center says it will increase the level of support offered to the Syrian government. It stressed that Russia, Iran and Hezbollah will not be deterred from liberating Syria after the attack.

Russia and Iran warn ‘we WILL retaliate’ after Donald Trump airstrike ‘crossed red line’
How credible is this news? I have seen it all over the web but does it really represent Iran and Russia formal response? I have not seen anything about it in RT or other Russian media. @vostok @BRICSFTW ?

@ yavar

allegedly fake news :(

http://theduran.com/exclusive-fake-...eam-and-alt-media-slandering-russia-and-iran/

russia will do jack shit, now russia is saying that "red lines" where never mentioned.....

"Russia is stepping back from yesterday statement of "red lines", they are saying that they never mentioned red lines! Step back is wrong word, they say that there was never a statement of red lines. Russia is making today clear that Russian troops in syria are not there to fight US troops, they are there to fight terrorists."

Lets face it guys, USA is a world superpower
Noone can stand a gainst them if shit is hitting the van.
Russia to scared
Iran still heavy under sanctions.
will anyone risk WW3 because of syria?

sad but true, syria will be partitioned like balkn, nothing iran/russia/hezbollah can do..

rumours that second wave of tomahawks soon in action...

Last edited:
@ yavar

http://theduran.com/exclusive-fake-...eam-and-alt-media-slandering-russia-and-iran/

russia will do jack shit, now russia is saying that "red lines" where never mentioned.....

"Russia is stepping back from yesterday statement of "red lines", they are saying that they never mentioned red lines! Step back is wrong word, they say that there was never a statement of red lines. Russia is making today clear that Russian troops in syria are not there to fight US troops, they are there to fight terrorists."
I wanted to say the same thing. I don't think either Russia nor Iran ever said something like this. I can'r find such ultimatum in any of their official medias:

https://www.rt.com/politics/384175-russia-has-no-intention-to/

How credible is this news? I have seen it all over the web but does it really represent Iran and Russia formal response? I have not seen anything about it in RT or other Russian media. @vostok @BRICSFTW ?
I do not think that the destruction of several old Syrian aircrafts will somehow affect the war of Russia against terrorists in Syria.
The US are raising stakes... And we are waiting for response from Russia. It will not be a nuclear attack against the US - there are no crazy idiots in Russian leadership, who want to destroy civilization. I hope there no such idiots in US, too.
Let's wait. Perhaps Putin will not do anything at all - he will simply continue to destroy the terrorists, as if nothing happened.

I wanted to say the same thing. I don't think either Russia nor Iran ever said something like this. I can'r find such ultimatum in any of their official medias:
It was in a lot of medias with RIA Novosti being the biggest one, but they are all quoting Reuters or other agencies.

@ yavar

it is not fake news . it is fully credible news .

but now Russians are backing out as soon they found that Iran is.........................

so it is not fake news .it was that joker Putin who singed and canceled Russia American Syria air opration coordination . which at first was reported by RT news , it was Russia who said it going to strengthen Syria Air defence ++++

now they know something and they have back them self out of if .

I wanted to say the same thing. I don't think either Russia nor Iran ever said something like this.

take Iran out of it . yes maybe Russian under that joker Putin is never going to say or do anything about what U.S does but NOT Iran and history has proven that .
every time American attacked us we have responded . maybe not as grate as American did but we always have on our time of chosen and place .

maybe Rex tillerson visit to moscow change the whole equation .
maybe after all that joker Putin is ready for deal on Syria for exchange of ................
Tillerson faces tough talks in Moscow

one thing for 100% sure . this change of stance or this type of stance send message to ( Rex Tillerson ) American side that Russia under that joker Putin may be ready for grand bargaining deal over Syria and its government

Last edited:
it is not fake news . it is fully credible news .

but now Russians are backing out as soon they found that Iran is.........................

so it is not fake news .it was that joker Putin who singed and canceled Russia American Syria air opration coordination . which at first was reported by RT news , it was Russia who said it going to strengthen Syria Air defence ++++

now they know something and they have back them self out of if .

take Iran out of it . yes maybe Russian under that joker Putin is never going to say or do anything about what U.S does but NOT Iran and history has proven that .
every time American attacked us we have responded . maybe not as grate as American did but we always have on our time of chosen and place .

maybe Rex tillerson visit to moscow change the whole equation .
maybe after all that joker Putin is ready for deal on Syria for exchange of ................
Tillerson faces tough talks in Moscow

one thing for 100% sure . this change of stance or this type of stance send message to ( Rex Tillerson ) American side that Russia under that joker Putin may be ready for grand bargaining deal over Syria and its government

so you basically say Iran/Hezbollah will be the only one standing against whole USA/Nato aggression?
Iran alone will not stand any chance against them all if russia backed out, as you say
and what did russia found out?
Is Iran ready to use massive weapons/arsenal (tactic nukes) or what?
What did russia shock so they backed out?

The day any Iranian president chooses to accept any deal to reduce a single missile from Iran's stockpile, I'll be the 1st to call him a traitor!!!!!!!!!! And even if Iran was the U.S. #1 ally of the region the day's for missiles wont be passed!!!!!!!!! The only thing that's past is the days for unguided rockets! & Iran needs to make sure every rocket it produces has a guidance system!

For now you want the same thing the Israeli's & the Trump administration wants! NO SUPRISE TEHRE! Iran never accepting the JCPOA so sanction remain in place or Iran pulling out of the JCPOA! One wonders where you get your Q from!

And yes we may lead to that but it's important that Iran is not the one that destroys the JCPOA! The Trump administration is filled with idiots that will do that for us! U.S. is a country that's $20 Trillion in debt & for them to pull out of an international agreement they agreed on just shows the world even their own allies that the U.S. can't be trusted to pay their bills & the U.S. can't be trusted to make deals with! And that is smart foreign policy!

Gulf stats put an emphasis on fighter jet because they witnessed in the Iran-Iraq war a superior Iranian Air Force fended off an Iraqi military that had 3-5 times the tank force, armored units & artillery pieces! Iran's Air force with all it's challenges took out Saddam's Navy in 1 day & destroyed Iraq's air force twice over with the destruction of over 700 aircrafts in the air and on the ground

Iran can build over 100 precision guided missiles + 40 UAV's for the price of a single F-16 the UAE has
Iran can build 200 Missiles + 100 UAV's for the price of a single F-15 the Saudi's buy
So let them buy their aircraft at absurd prices what's important is that Iran continues to increase missile & UAV production to counter them! And go take a look at what Ahmadinejad was spending on Iran's military with $100 pb oil prices vs what we spend today!

And the only action Iran's president has taken as it pertains to Iran's missile program is to order an increase of production & precision

And it was Ahmadinejad that said the day's of bombs, missiles & nukes have passed!

No man! I think Iran needs a good Ballistic Missiles exercise we need to make a mock up base for them and fire 2 of the following missiles at that base Zolfaghars, Fatteh-313, Fatteh-110, Hormoz (anti radar), Zelzal (cluster version) at that mocked up base!
Then a fire a Qiam, Emad & Sejil 2 all with cluster warheads at another base!

And then followed by a statement about how thankful they should be that Iran chose to accept this BAD DEAL! and if they don't wish to follow it we will also follow suit!

Yo yo check this out,

Get some nukes and ICBMs. Otherwise that white house monkey is gonna w@@p yo ***!

The day any Iranian president chooses to accept any deal to reduce a single missile from Iran's stockpile, I'll be the 1st to call him a traitor!!!!!!!!!! And even if Iran was the U.S. #1 ally of the region the day's for missiles wont be passed!!!!!!!!! The only thing that's past is the days for unguided rockets! & Iran needs to make sure every rocket it produces has a guidance system!

For now you want the same thing the Israeli's & the Trump administration wants! NO SUPRISE TEHRE! Iran never accepting the JCPOA so sanction remain in place or Iran pulling out of the JCPOA! One wonders where you get your Q from!

And yes we may lead to that but it's important that Iran is not the one that destroys the JCPOA! The Trump administration is filled with idiots that will do that for us! U.S. is a country that's $20 Trillion in debt & for them to pull out of an international agreement they agreed on just shows the world even their own allies that the U.S. can't be trusted to pay their bills & the U.S. can't be trusted to make deals with! And that is smart foreign policy!

Gulf stats put an emphasis on fighter jet because they witnessed in the Iran-Iraq war a superior Iranian Air Force fended off an Iraqi military that had 3-5 times the tank force, armored units & artillery pieces! Iran's Air force with all it's challenges took out Saddam's Navy in 1 day & destroyed Iraq's air force twice over with the destruction of over 700 aircrafts in the air and on the ground

Iran can build over 100 precision guided missiles + 40 UAV's for the price of a single F-16 the UAE has
Iran can build 200 Missiles + 100 UAV's for the price of a single F-15 the Saudi's buy
So let them buy their aircraft at absurd prices what's important is that Iran continues to increase missile & UAV production to counter them! And go take a look at what Ahmadinejad was spending on Iran's military with $100 pb oil prices vs what we spend today!

And the only action Iran's president has taken as it pertains to Iran's missile program is to order an increase of production & precision

And it was Ahmadinejad that said the day's of bombs, missiles & nukes have passed!

No man! I think Iran needs a good Ballistic Missiles exercise we need to make a mock up base for them and fire 2 of the following missiles at that base Zolfaghars, Fatteh-313, Fatteh-110, Hormoz (anti radar), Zelzal (cluster version) at that mocked up base!
Then a fire a Qiam, Emad & Sejil 2 all with cluster warheads at another base!

And then followed by a statement about how thankful they should be that Iran chose to accept this BAD DEAL! and if they don't wish to follow it we will also follow suit!

Get some nukes and ICBMs. Otherwise that white house monkey is gonna w@@p yo ***!

Back
Top Bottom