What's new

U.S. gives Iran a timeout! LOL!

this what the U.S western media and diplomats said the Ayatollah Khomeini died.
they all said the revolution is ended and now the islamic republic system will fall apart .

what has history taught you ??

time will tell

What's your take on Russia ending the flight safety memorandum between the US and Russian air forces?

This effectively means Russia will have a mor hostile approach to US and NATO aircraft with regards to Syria and will be more willing to shoot then down.

US informed Russia ahead of Syria strike: officia

U.S targeted empty base ,as the base was evacuated . this now give us opportunity to act .
at this moment time its on way UNSC after political act comes ...............

proof

سوریه قبل از حمله آمریکا هواپیماهای خود را خارج کرده بود

https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1396/01/18/1372372/سوریه-قبل-از-حمله-آمریکا-هواپیماهای-خود-را-خارج-کرده-بود

What's your take on Russia ending the flight safety memorandum between the US and Russian air forces?
as i wrote in my previous post political support and it will give us change by Russia having excuse to not report to US so we can ...........

Warplane carries out the first strike in Khan Shaykhun area after the US missile strikes that destroyed al-Shayrat airbase

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pres...ke-against-the-al-assad-regime.487991/page-17
be more willing to shoot then down.
there will no shot down by Russia .

Last edited:
proof

https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1396/01/18/1372372/سوریه-قبل-از-حمله-آمریکا-هواپیماهای-خود-را-خارج-کرده-بود

as i wrote in my previous post political support and it will give us change by Russia having excuse to not report to US so we can ...........

Warplane carries out the first strike in Khan Shaykhun area after the US missile strikes that destroyed al-Shayrat airbase

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pres...ke-against-the-al-assad-regime.487991/page-17

Well we Americans have been thoroughly embarrassed.
Only 23 out of the 59 cruise missiles hit anything and the damage is by all indications minimal with the other missiles not being accounted for.

6-9 aircraft destroyed, a Radar, a mess hall and some light damage to the runway. All of this can be fixed in no tome and the Russians said they will bolster even further their air defense as well as Syria's air defense.

I think the Russians actu ally shot down slme the cruise missiles and a good amount just failed since the tomohawk is widely believed by the Russians to be an old and largely ineffective system.

God... this is dumb

Not to mention the fact that Syria just said it will double down on the militant groups it's been attacking. Nothing was achieved here, all poltical and made the US lol weak.

I assume fully that Iran will now be arming Hezbollah and Syria with more advanced missiles in retaliation for this dumb attack that achieves nothing.

proof

A proportional retaliation is needed to prevent any further action.

ok so what Iran will do now,are they prepared for escalatioo or they will stay better silent?

ok so what Iran will do now,are they prepared for escalatioo or they will stay better silent?

Iran and Russia have an even better position of strength after this. Russia is now really bolstering their air defense systems as well as Syria's and will most likely increase combat air craft and troop deployment.

Iran will ramp up other operations in both Syria and Iraq and effectively create a strong deterrence if a shooting war were to break out in the form of a strong proxy force that is ready to hit US forcs where ever they may be. Iran will also ramp up weapon transfer to Syria and Hezvillas to prepare for the inevitable war with Israel. Not to mention Russia and Syria will undoubtedly increase bombings on jihadist and rebels to an even greater extent that ever seen before.

This was a stupid move by the pentagon and it's just for poltical brownie points. I don't think the US did the right thing.

I think after american cruise missile strikes on Syria,Iran should come out of fantasies. Be real Iran! America can still attack Iran.

I think after american cruise missile strikes on Syria,Iran should come out of fantasies. Be real Iran! America can still attack Iran.

Iran should build a dozen or so nukes that will deter them forever, plus nuclear plume ( striking nuclear reactor) will affect all countries in the region including Pakistan. It's a Deadly game of chicken.

Well we Americans have been thoroughly embarrassed.
Only 23 out of the 59 cruise missiles hit anything and the damage is by all indications minimal with the other missiles not being accounted for.
the rest were targeting Taurus and surrounding and other targets.

it not yet clear what was all attended targets were

تعدادی از موشک‌های آمریکا به روستاهایی در طرطوس و حمص اصابت کرده‌اند

http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13960118000615

This was a stupid move by the pentagon
not really . it had multiple purpose .

1:to getconcession from China president before meeting on North Korea and south China
2 to Put Russia and their assets ................... and test ................and there Naval comencation ................
3 : to test groud for more and changing balence of game in Syria
4: Iran .....................................................................
5: to give backing to turkey for next move

more to be add still stauding ..........

A proportional retaliation is needed to prevent any further action.
i can't see much............

There's just way too much nonsensical sabre rattling by the Americans when it comes to Iran. Always giving the impression that they're about to do something but always respond with a lot of hot air. That's one of the main reasons why North Korea became a nuclear power.
Hint: Operation Praying Mantis

USA has a great market of selling military equipment and Arabic monarchs have spent billions to purchase some of them. But there is a fact that Arabs probably never noticed, the only user of those weapons is only USA and USA dictates that those equipment can be used against whom.
West will eat it's own words brothers, we are already seesawing between space orbits. :lol:
They are under our watch from high levels of space, and don't forget USA's economical weaknesses. They will die without Arabic oil flooding into their factories throughout our gulf.
USA is just a big shit nothing more.
US slashed its oil imports from the Middle East by half not long ago. Ever wondered what was the reason for significant drop in oil prices? ;)

the rest were targeting Taurus and surrounding and other targets.

it not yet clear what was all attended targets were

تعدادی از موشک‌های آمریکا به روستاهایی در طرطوس و حمص اصابت کرده‌اند

http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13960118000615

not really . it had multiple purpose .

1:to getconcession from China president before meeting on North Korea and south China
2 to Put Russia and their assets ................... and test ................and there Naval comencation ................

more to be add still stauding ..........

i can't see much............

What's the point of those cruise missiles attacking those villages? Are IRGC soldiers operating there? As that seems the like the only reason they would be there. Or maybe targeting of Hezbollah and IRGC members under the guise of an attack on the Air base?

And it is becoming even more interesting:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-dmitry-medvedev-prime-minister-a7672791.html

Russia says US air strikes in Syria came 'within an inch' of military clash with their forces

I honestly think the West has lost it over this Syria issue and they are no longer thinking straight. Each time they do something stupid like this, Russia just wraps its grip around Syria harder. Turkish downing of Russian jet, brought the S400 system to Syria. US attack has given the excuse to Russia to suspend the flight safety memorandum effectively, ban the western jets from flying over Syria.

so the other 30 tomahawks whch missed the base were hit by elecronic countermeasures?

You're overreaching, it has no such implications. US can do regime change in Syria if it wanted to, and Russia would back down. There is however no gain in it for US interests. The only objective was sticking to being a man of his words, and making repercussion for chemical attack. It is good for US image overall. Other than that, it has no more purpose.

Back
Top Bottom