What's new

U.A.E. Pulls Most Forces From Yemen in Blow to Saudi War Effort

So if your father mother brother sister was killed an I called them collateral damage that's ok ??? What's wrong with u

You asked me to give you the non emotional, logical answer. And now you're jumping the emotional gun.

That's what those using drones to kill Pakistanis say.

You think there wasn't collateral damage in Waziristan ops by Pakistan Army?

No t.your reply was I'll thought and illogical. You didnt consider for a minute you are talking about humans. In fact I think u must be 14 or 15

You think there was no collateral damage in Waziristan ops by Army?

I am not justifying anything. This is just reality. As a person with immediate relatives in Army, I thought you would know that which is why you don't want, rightfully so, a war to happen.

Also that is logical answer. You know very well that it is reality of war.

You think that's the same as a foreign power violating sovereignty? Were you also ok with India bombing Balakot?

No I am not ok with it.

My point was simple. Collateral damage is a reality of engagements.

Saw this coming from miles away. Pakistan should offer help. It may help our economy.

You can go there and help our economy.

But our Jawans are not here to die for our economy, they have the honour to defend our country, the honour most of us don’t have.

For our economy, we have work hard, education, research and development of innovatives solutions etc.

You can go there and help our economy.

But our Jawans are not here to die for our economy, they have the honour to defend our country, the honour most of us don’t have.

For our economy, we have work hard, education, research and development of innovatives solutions etc.

Our Army is there to protect Pakistan's interests where military action is needed.

@MastanKhan The opportunity is back. What say you? Will anyone take notice? Do write something my good man, people in important circles read your posts.

MK's idea is basically to use this crisis (and the Iran crisis) to build a new, Saudi /GCC funded army / airforce / navy and to become, ultimately, a regional security guarantor. And at the same time, make it impossible for IN to cut our supply lines, while cutting off theirs. A brilliant plan, if only we had the brains and guts to implement this.

You think there was no collateral damage in Waziristan ops by Army?

I am not justifying anything. This is just reality. As a person with immediate relatives in Army, I thought you would know that which is why you don't want, rightfully so, a war to happen.

Also that is logical answer. You know very well that it is reality of war.
But not right to justify it as collateral damage...they are people their lives matter. Yes it happens but that's no excuse. Lie is a life and we must respect all life. Even with military relative it makes no difference

Our Army is there to protect Pakistan's interests where military action is needed.

Obviously. But that not means we send them to fight wars of others. And especially the unjustified one.

Instead of supporting puppets government, if those Saudis had helped Yemen economically since decades, maybe the youties wouldn’t have taken arms against their own government.

Had Saudia tried to develop Yemen economy, but still youties have taken violent path, then yes perhaps I would had advocated for sending our Jawans there.

Obviously. But that not means we send them to fight wars of others. And especially the unjustified one.

Instead of supporting puppets government, if those Saudis had helped Yemen economically since decades, maybe the youties wouldn’t have taken arms against their own government.

Had Saudia tried to develop Yemen economy, but still youties have taken violent path, then yes perhaps I would had advocated for sending our Jawans there.

Okay, can I say that had Pakistan Government spent money on Waziristan, TTP would not have emerged.

Houthi are ideologically same as TTP. Follow this thread, no one is able to dispute that.

Okay, can I say that had Pakistan Government spent money on Waziristan, TTP would not have emerged.

Houthi are ideologically same as TTP. Follow this thread, no one is able to dispute that.

Yes exactly had we developed Waziristan and also Baluchistan, then we wouldn’t had needed our army intervention.

But as you said our Army is here for our protection and that’s what has been done. TTP was butchering our own people.

Our advice should have to tell Saudis that you are going to make a mistake.

As are kashmiris and Palestinians.
Remember one mans terrorist is another mand freedom fighter. Depends on what side of the fence you are on. There is no right or wrong

But for us khotis should be bad terrorists because they are enemy of our friends

Back
Top Bottom