What's new

U.A.E. Pulls Most Forces From Yemen in Blow to Saudi War Effort

I saw this picture of a starving Yemeni child on facebook:---

And I was thinking thatif IRAN could fill in the boxes with FOOD that it is sending filled with weapons to the Houthis---the food will reach the Houthis to feed their children and they don't have to starve---.

56806655_2450377891653566_1762736865556824064_n.jpg

Last edited:

And I was thinking thatif IRAN could fill in the boxes with FOOD that it is sending filled with weapons to the Houthis---the food will reach the Houthis to feed their children and they don't have to starve---.

probably mostly Sunni children in Houthi areas

probably mostly Sunni children in Houthi areas

Hi,

Possibly so---take a look at the guy taking the picture---he seems healthy enough---a slimmer person---.

Maybe this child is imprisoned and starved for this picture---for propaganda---. Man has an expensive camera---. How did he access a starving child like that---.

Hi,

Possibly so---take a look at the guy taking the picture---he seems healthy enough---a slimmer person---.

Maybe this child is imprisoned and starved for this picture---for propaganda---. Man has an expensive camera---. How did he access a starving child like that---.

Look at how he is looking at the boy. Like the boy is an object or an animal. That unfortunately is the bottom line - Shias don't say this aloud but they don't consider Sunnis to be Muslim. And their theology allows them to do whatever the want to us. A bit how Jews consider and treat the Goyim.

I can’t even look bro this just horrible.
Can only pray situation improves in that country, I wouldn’t wish this on any child, he’s paying for the mistake of elders.

About time this menace ends. I hope muslims stop fighting in syria too. Corona is the wrath pf Creator and a warning to Muslims and humanity in general. There is still time to repent and stop wars and bloodshed.

About time this menace ends. I hope muslims stop fighting in syria too. Corona is the wrath pf Creator and a warning to Muslims and humanity in general. There is still time to repent and stop wars and bloodshed.

So you want Muslims to stop fighting so that dictator scums with no religion can come and depopulate, rape, plunder and pillage their lands? Ever been tortured?

Back
Top Bottom