What's new

U.A.E. Pulls Most Forces From Yemen in Blow to Saudi War Effort

the first person who used Hajj for political porpuse was Holy prophet so you claim he was wrong when he used it to strenghthen islamic government after the peace with qureish ?

Is the concept of Pilgrimmage to The Ka'aba religious in nature or cultural in nature?

So let me explain on your behalf that most probably those must be advisory drones used by IRGC in Syria instead of the bombladen Kamikaze Iranian drones used by Houthis in Yemen.
the kamikazee drone in yemen are made in yemen and have you ever heared of any suicide drone in suria unless it is operated by cannibals and terrorists

Is the concept of Pilgrimmage to The Ka'aba religious in nature or cultural in nature?
Islam is political in nature , and the first thing holy prophete did when he went to Madina was establishing the government

Islam is political in nature , and the first thing holy prophete did when he went to Madina was establishing the government

Very interesting.

So if Yemen invites Pakistan to Establish Law and Order i can get that port?

well for that first there must be election as right now no government in yemen have legitimacy to do shit.

There is a UN recognized Government of Yemen. I am sure they are very pro Islam and pro Pakistan.

Do they also Play Cricket beside making state of the art drones amid such awful war?

There is a UN recognized Government of Yemen. I am sure they are very pro Islam and pro Pakistan.

Do they also Play Cricket beside making state of the art drones amid such awful war?
that UN recognized nonsense of government that it's head even don't dare enter yemen is illegal because its term ended one year before the uprising andit failed to held an election and twice prolonged it's term without approval of the yemen parliament

and I don't think supporting Pakistan or not have anything to do with the legitimacy of government

that UN recognized nonsense of government that it's head even don't dare enter yemen is illegal because its term ended one year before the uprising andit failed to held an election and twice prolonged it's term without approval of the yemen parliament

and I don't think supporting Pakistan or not have anything to do with the legitimacy of government

Well its unfortunate what happened in Yemen. Gwadar-Aden-Djibouti Port link will help uplift Yemenis out of poverty.

we didn't do that , go and look who first gave Fatwa the Alevis are shia
and IRGC entered syria after the cannibals started their ethnic cleansng campaign.

the rest of your posts can be sumarized in :blah::blah::blah:
i have proof of wht i said and mind ur language saying my word bla bla
or i will tell u exactly wht bla bla is

we didn't do that , go and look who first gave Fatwa the Alevis are shia
and IRGC entered syria after the cannibals started their ethnic cleansng campaign.

the rest of your posts can be sumarized in :blah::blah::blah:
if h can’t reply to facts then stay away
or else if u can’t face the truth stay off the forum for all i care
but once someone give u facts counter it or apologize

Like I said, you need to wake up and smell the coffee.

You just re-iterated, that you are clueless, as to what happened AFTER 26th Feb 2019. Thanks!
you are right us ignoramus Pakistanis are absolutely clueless about what happens in our country only the sheikhs of UAE are privy to those closely guarded secret. Its quite ironical that people who could barely put up a decent fight against ill trained Iranian terrorist are trying to snatch credit for humiliating worlds 4th largest military power.

you are right us ignoramus Pakistanis are absolutely clueless about what happens in our country only the sheikhs of UAE are privy to those closely guarded secret. Its quite ironical that people who could barely put up a decent fight against ill trained Iranian terrorist are trying to snatch credit for humiliating worlds 4th largest military power.

Don't drag Pakistanis to your ignorant level. You feel free to stay there all alone.

It is well documented on this forum, and acknowledged by serving officers, what part KSA & UAE played.

Back
Top Bottom