What's new

U.A.E. Pulls Most Forces From Yemen in Blow to Saudi War Effort

Why should I go ..i am not a terrorist...

Enough said...

If a person on his own starts a armed sttruggle then it's called terrorism
Pakistan army fighting there and I fighting there are two different things

If a person on his own starts a armed sttruggle then it's called terrorism
Pakistan army fighting there and I fighting there are two different things

I think we all know what you mean...send others sons to die whilst you do you keyboard jihad. We got you

I think we all know what you mean...send others sons to die whilst you do you keyboard jihad. We got you

Sir I said if Pakistan army start recruitment for Yemen war then I will apply and if got selected then will go to Yemen

Sir I said if Pakistan army start recruitment for Yemen war then I will apply and if got selected then will go to Yemen
My dear...u are Pakistani...fight to defend Pakistan. We have enough enemies. You dont need to die in a needless war for a needless cause for arabs and iranians to benefit.

My dear...u are Pakistani...fight to defend Pakistan. We have enough enemies. You dont need to die in a needless war for a needless cause for arabs and iranians to benefit.

Fighting in Yemen doesn't mean Pak army is fighting for Saudis but it would be fighting for Pakistani interests
If Pakistan sends army in Yemen then Saudis would financially help Pakistan which would strengthen Pakistani economy and stronger economy means stronger defense so Pakistani soldiers would be fighting to strengthen Pakistan's defense

SMH... Gee you think?
What it means which you've written above

even if houthis are worse than abu jehal i still dont give an F
they are not our concern
and speaking of personal attacks how will you describe this?

All these attacks on my country for whom? Arab Bedouins?
They can rot in hell for all we care

Our sympathies lie just with our country, we dont give a crap about useless middle eastern wars they are not our concern

Now you have resorted to insulting our martyred troops
mods please check his language

Stop dishing around the answer. It is in Pakistan's interests. And the person asked me first if I want to put a number on number of personnel, so I asked him the same if he put a number on the personnel which were acceptable as a loss in Waziristan.

You exposed yourself, thanks. No answer still to my question. You have accepted that they are terrorists and frankly it doesn't have anything to do with you, it has do with the country. If you cared about country interests you wouldn't say no.

My dear get the message. No one cares about your question. Its not relevant. Even if they are same its not our fight. Did the saudi or emeritus come to fight TTP? Saudi and uae dont help us, they have interests. Example...UAE sent soldiers to india on their 15 august parade but 14 august no emirati troops in our parade. Look how Pakistanis are treated in uae and saudi. U may think of the ummah and brotherhood these people are with israel and buy from software to military equipment to no action on Palestine or al aqsa. So please spare us the lecture on they are helping us. Most of us here are old enough to know when we will be taken for a ride.

Exactly...
I think alternative is young

You know nothing about history then. Right now Pakistan's economy is floating on their funds! The only thing keeping the country from defaulting on its debt is their funds further supported by IMF! And of course they will cozy up to India, you rejected their plea for help!!!

These 2 countries are the only 2 countries which publicly voiced support and offered financial support despite Pakistan receiving sanction threats from world for nuclear tests. Saudi Arabia helped fund the nuclear program!!!

No, but you choose to ignore that for some reason! Reality is that we are throwing our allies in the gutter. Soon enough we won't find ANYONE to help us.

Fighting in Yemen doesn't mean Pak army is fighting for Saudis but it would be fighting for Pakistani interests
If Pakistan sends army in Yemen then Saudis would financially help Pakistan which would strengthen Pakistani economy and stronger economy means stronger defense so Pakistani soldiers would be fighting to strengthen Pakistan's defense

What it means which you've written above

Don't sugar coat it. We ought to fight for the Saudis. They are our natural allies. If you look back in history, the amount of co-operation between Arabs and Pakistan was unprecedented, it was a time when Pakistan was on top of its plays, and its economy was rightfully served as well as a result. The amount of help offered by Saudi Arabia competes against nothing by any other country.

Did you send your sons so die in Waziristan war?

Stop dishing around the answer. It is in Pakistan's interests. And the person asked me first if I want to put a number on number of personnel, so I asked him the same if he put a number on the personnel which were acceptable as a loss in Waziristan.

You exposed yourself, thanks. No answer still to my question. You have accepted that they are terrorists and frankly it doesn't have anything to do with you, it has do with the country. If you cared about country interests you wouldn't say no.

You know nothing about history then. Right now Pakistan's economy is floating on their funds! The only thing keeping the country from defaulting on its debt is their funds further supported by IMF! And of course they will cozy up to India, you rejected their plea for help!!!

These 2 countries are the only 2 countries which publicly voiced support and offered financial support despite Pakistan receiving sanction threats from world for nuclear tests. Saudi Arabia helped fund the nuclear program!!!

No, but you choose to ignore that for some reason! Reality is that we are throwing our allies in the gutter. Soon enough we won't find ANYONE to help us.

Don't sugar coat it. We ought to fight for the Saudis. They are our natural allies. If you look back in history, the amount of co-operation between Arabs and Pakistan was unprecedented, it was a time when Pakistan was on top of its plays, and its economy was rightfully served as well as a result. The amount of help offered by Saudi Arabia competes against nothing by any other country.

Actually my nephew dies fighting those bastards and my uncle survived an anti tank strike so take you dance somewhere else.

Even emaratis are pulling out. And you want to do the drama....be a man and stop talking and go

Actually my nephew dies fighting those bastards and my uncle survived an anti tank strike so take you dance somewhere else.

Even emaratis are pulling out. And you want to do the drama....be a man and stop talking and go

It is very simple, I won't talk about the people you know, this isn't really about that. Houthi are a terrorist group. Saudi Arabia is an ally. Pakistan ought to assist them because Pakistan can.

Just so you know, Houthi terrorist groups have already multiple times launched missiles towards Makkah and Riyadh which were intercepted.

ok we accept that houthis are the worst people on this planet now go ahead and fight them while we enjoy our lives IN our country

ok we accept that houthis are the worst people on this planet now go ahead and fight them while we enjoy our lives IN our country

Just an opinion, not like my opinion will make people change mind. Don't get worked up.

It is very simple, I won't talk about the people you know, this isn't really about that. Houthi are a terrorist group. Saudi Arabia is an ally. Pakistan ought to assist them because Pakistan can.

Just so you know, Houthi terrorist groups have already multiple times launched missiles towards Makkah and Riyadh which were intercepted.
And Saudi have bombed hospitals schools and civilian buses. What's your point.
Israeli leaders today were yesterdays terrorists as declared by britain.
Mukti bani were terrorists until they won.
I do not think u understand. Palestine has been taken from them and Israelis call them terrorists. Indians call kashmiri freedom fighters terrorists. Man wake up and grow up
U use Makkah for emotional effect yet Saudis now have halal nightclubs...what planet are you on little brother. Dont get into the sectarian rubbish

And Saudi have bombed hospitals schools and civilian buses. What's your point.
Israeli leaders today were yesterdays terrorists as declared by britain.
Mukti bani were terrorists until they won.
I do not think u understand. Palestine has been taken from them and Israelis call them terrorists. Indians call kashmiri freedom fighters terrorists. Man wake up and grow up
U use Makkah for emotional effect yet Saudis now have halal nightclubs...what planet are you on little brother. Dont get into the sectarian rubbish

We will let Houthis sending missiles to Makkah until one is unfortunate enough to hit and actually kill people in thousands. Maybe we will wake up then and be able to put a number on soldiers

Back
Top Bottom