What's new

Type056 Corvette Handed Over to Bangladesh Navy

That may be your opinion but your government do not think that. That is why they keep purchasing these fighters, Subs and Planes from russia inspite of your claims that they are superior.

To be fair, I never claim Chinese weapons are superior. Also to be fair, all weapons have some advantages and disadvantages comparing with others. Design is full of trade-offs. The simple claim of superiority is very naive. Just like claiming Goliah must win over David. It is wise for a country to pursuit all technical advantages as much as she can. It is unwise to rely on it.

To be fair, I never claim Chinese weapons are superior. Also to be fair, all weapons have some advantages and disadvantages comparing with others. Design is full of trade-offs. The simple claim of superiority is very naive. Just like claiming Goliah must win over David. It is wise for a country to pursuit all technical advantages as much as she can. It is unwise to rely on it.
Your purchase of Russian weapons prove so many things. You may discover your planes over Russian one. I do not see any advantage in them. Designing aiming and make them exactly the way one wanted is a totally different ball game.

U have wasted too much time with this big-mouth Indian about ZERO vs Arms Export ... such troll should be ignored and u never can't defeat a ZERO troller. He can repeating the trolls thousand time even before the truth ... so just let him living in day-dream, don't wake up !

Wiki Arms industry & export
1111.jpg

2222.jpg

3333.jpg

Your purchase of Russian weapons prove so many things. You may discover your planes over Russian one. I do not see any advantage in them. Designing aiming and make them exactly the way one wanted is a totally different ball game.
It doesn't prove anything since you don't know the reason for the purchase. All the reasons you can think of are just a speculation. That is not something to draw serious conclusion from.

It doesn't prove anything since you don't know the reason for the purchase. All the reasons you can think of are just a speculation. That is not something to draw serious conclusion from.

All right. I quit.

Obviously China buying because it has a J-11 which is equipped with a jet engine with high TTSL, obviously that plane have a pretty decent service record.

And amazingly it equipped with AESA radar.

Obviously China buying because it has a J-11 which is equipped with a jet engine with high TTSL, obviously that plane have a pretty decent service record.

And amazingly it equipped with AESA radar.
That is one possibility. I know Chinese military has a long tradition of trying to get their hands on anything cool.

J-11 is off-shot of Su-30MKK meanwhile J-15 is a more modern version of J-11 with advanced avionic and missile system.
Whaaaaaaaat? But still buying SU-35 equipped with PESA radar? Pretty amazing.

That is one possibility. I know Chinese military has a long tradition of trying to get their hands on anything cool.
:rofl:

Tradition. KooL.

U just a big-mouth Indian, do u know ? I do the research Indian Navy has @ss anti-sub towed sonar, even ur latest Kolkata-class DDG didn't install towed sonar yet, India can't produce towed sonar ur towed sonar now in foreign dealer's warehouse ... so i know u can't show photos ... Let me tell a truth, PLAN has much more DDGs and FFGs than Indian Navy and China exported much more ships to foreign navy than India ... keep ur day-dream.:lol::lol::lol:
You did a research? How? :rofl:

Whaaaaaaaat? But still buying SU-35 equipped with PESA radar? Pretty amazing.

Tradition. KooL.

You did a research? How? :rofl:

Did a research you before laughing

The Chinese aim is for Su-35 engine technology, not for the avionic ones as Chinese had a better technology in this field.

Did a research you before laughing

The Chinese aim is for Su-35 engine technology, not for the avionic ones as Chinese had a better technology in this field.

So, Russians provided IPR of that without asking a question? Hilarious.

Little advice, stop making mockery of yourself.

So, Russians provided IPR of that without asking a question? Hilarious.

Little advice, stop making mockery of yourself.

no lah, they had conducted lengthy time to negotiate the deals, that's why the issue regarding Su-35 China deal had been aired since 2006

my nice advice to you is to stop mockery yourself if you not knowing anything, yet laughing in ignorance

usually people will mock other when he/she doesn't have any solid argument to back him/her up

U have wasted too much time with this big-mouth Indian about ZERO vs Arms Export ... such troll should be ignored and u never can't defeat a ZERO troller. He can repeating the trolls thousand time even before the truth ... so just let him living in day-dream, don't wake up !

Wiki Arms industry & export
View attachment 283480
View attachment 283481
View attachment 283479
You should have looked how hyped the whole of India was when they first saw Arjun tanks and tejas.

Back
Top Bottom