What's new

Type056 Corvette Handed Over to Bangladesh Navy

What Photo? It is there on PDF you brain washed Chinese. What does a photo of one roof floating in water proves? When you post these photos , you prove your low IQ.

There are articles on what I have quoted on PDF itself.
Google works well.

"Atlas Elektronik and the Indian Ministry of Defense have signed a contract for the delivery of six active towed array sonar systems (ACTAS) for the Indian Navy. The total contract volume is approximately 40 million Euros. Delivery of the first system is planned for 2016.

Originally the Indian MOD planned to source towed sonar work domestically, but after waiting for almost a decade for the DRDO subsidiary NPOL to deliver a locally developed low-frequency active towed-array sonar, the Navy awarded the contract to Atlas, to supply ultra low-frequency active/passive towed-array sonar systems. In the near term the sonars will eventually equip 30 surface vessels with the systems."

U just a big-mouth Indian, do u know ? I do the research Indian Navy has @ss anti-sub towed sonar, even ur latest P-15 DDG didn't install towed sonar yet, India can't produce towed sonar ur towed sonar in foreign dealer's warehouse ... so i know u can't show photos ... Let me just tell a truth, PLAN has much more DDGs and FFGs than Indian Navy and China exported much more ships to foreign navy than India ... keep ur day-dream.
Hummmmmmmmmm Chinese navy has world's best subs still it bags from russia few old submarines. They say that they have fifth generation planes and still bags 4th generation planes. Se I have exposed you enough and I do not want to do that again. Now read this you idiot. your research is as stupid as you are.

USHUS (sonar) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

USHUS is an integrated sonar system[1] developed by the Naval Physical and Oceanographic Laboratory (NPOL) of the Defence Research and Development Organisation(DRDO), India, for use in submarines of the Indian Navy.[2][3] It is primarily designed to be used in Sindhughosh class submarines,[4][5] though it is reported to be fitted in theArihant-classnuclear-poweredballistic missile submarines as well.[6][7][8] USHUS is reported to be superior to its Russian equivalents[9] and is comparable to the best in the world.[10]

Panchendriya (sonar) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

..:: India Strategic ::. Indian Navy: Indian Navy's most powerful ships rely on DRDO technology

Indian sonars to power foreign navies | The Financial Express

http://zeenews.india.com/news/india/indian-navy-soon-to-get-latest-sonar-systems-for-anti-submarine-
warfare_1604014.html

http://www.drdo.gov.in/drdo/pub/techfocus/2010/aug10.pdf

Saurav Jha's Blog : Some trends in sonar technology

Myanmar To Import India-Developed Submarine Sonar Systems | The Diplomat

Hummmmmmmmmm Chinese navy has world's best subs still it bags from russia few old submarines. They say that they have fifth generation planes and still bags 4th generation planes. Se I have exposed you enough and I do not want to do that again. Now read this you idiot. your research is as stupid as you are.

USHUS (sonar) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

USHUS is an integrated sonar system[1] developed by the Naval Physical and Oceanographic Laboratory (NPOL) of the Defence Research and Development Organisation(DRDO), India, for use in submarines of the Indian Navy.[2][3] It is primarily designed to be used in Sindhughosh class submarines,[4][5] though it is reported to be fitted in theArihant-classnuclear-poweredballistic missile submarines as well.[6][7][8] USHUS is reported to be superior to its Russian equivalents[9] and is comparable to the best in the world.[10]

Panchendriya (sonar) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

..:: India Strategic ::. Indian Navy: Indian Navy's most powerful ships rely on DRDO technology

Indian sonars to power foreign navies | The Financial Express

http://zeenews.india.com/news/india/indian-navy-soon-to-get-latest-sonar-systems-for-anti-submarine-
warfare_1604014.html

http://www.drdo.gov.in/drdo/pub/techfocus/2010/aug10.pdf

Saurav Jha's Blog : Some trends in sonar technology

Myanmar To Import India-Developed Submarine Sonar Systems | The Diplomat
LOL ... U just show me some sh!ts, even can't show one photo to prove Indian Navy has anti-sub towed sonar ... just like ur LCA light fighter, a failed project. Ur great weapons always ZERO export compared with China, What worse than craps ! :rofl:

LOL ... U just show me some sh!ts, even can't show one photo to prove Indian Navy has anti-sub towed sonar ... just like ur LCA light fighter, a failed project. Ur great weapons always ZERO export compared with China !
And the china which exports its substandard weapons buys weapons from russia. After hyping HQ 9 they bagged S400. After declaring its Junks 1 to 100 they are bagging Su 24 from russia after Su 35. Why your technologically so advanced country bags so much tings from Russia even though you have export potential. You say that you have fifth generation planes and now you bag 4th generation plane from Russia? What an irony.

Last edited:
And the china which exports its substandard weapons bas weapons from russia. After hyping HQ 9 they bagged S400. After declaring its Junks 1 to 100 they are bagging Su 24 from russia after Su 35. Why your technologically so advanced country bags so much tings from Russia even though you have export potential. You say that you have fifth generation planes and now you bag 4th generation plane from Russia? What an irony.
U know nothing about China weapons, just left a big-mouth ... like i said, when ZERO vs China Export it's worse than craps ! My suggestion for u, just often visit China-Defence section ... PLAN building much more warships than urs, u r still day-dream in there.

U know nothing about China weapons, just left a big-mouth ... like i said, when ZERO vs China Export it's worse than craps !
When you bag S400 and Su 35 and old aged Chinese submarines, it tells us a lot about chinese weapons . Isn't it?

And the china which exports its substandard weapons bas weapons from russia. After hyping HQ 9 they bagged S400. After declaring its Junks 1 to 100 they are bagging Su 24 from russia after Su 35. Why your technologically so advanced country bags so much tings from Russia even though you have export potential. You say that you have fifth generation planes and now you bag 4th generation plane from Russia? What an irony.
You should learn how to ignore braggarts. No weapon, except extinction-oriented nuclear weapons, is truly powerful until it is used in war. But hey, peace is still preferred.

When you bag S400 and Su 35 and old aged Chinese submarines, it tells us a lot about chinese weapons . Isn't it?
Sure, sure. :)

you are right but he always drag me into this dirty discussion again and again. I will take care to ignore him.
You should learn how to ignore braggarts. No weapon, except extinction-oriented nuclear weapons, is truly powerful until it is used in war. But hey, peace is still preferred.

Why not we buy S-400 and Su-35 that didn't cost us much, why not we buy F-22 and F-35 if American sell us ? Is there any conflict between buying and building ? Didn't ur great India already buy much more 'Made in Russia' and 'Made in U.S' than China, here still laugh at 'Made in China' is crap ?! Next time when u try to laugh at 'Made in China', think twice whether 'Made in India' reach the same level or export more than 'craps' ! :lol:

Last edited:
you are right but he always drag me into this dirty discussion again and again. I will take care to ignore him.
Sure. By the way, why did you say China bought Su-24 from Russia? I am not aware of any Su-24 in China.

Why not we buy S-400 and Su-35 that didn't cost us much, why not we buy F-22 and F-35 if American sell us ? Is there any conflict between buying and building ? Didn't ur great India buy much more 'Made in Russia' and 'Made in U.S' than China, here still laugh at 'Made in China' is crap ?!

Why not we buy S-400 and Su-35 that didn't cost us much, why not we buy F-22 and F-35 if American sell us ? Is there any conflict between buying and building ? Didn't ur great India already buy much more 'Made in Russia' and 'Made in U.S' than China, here still laugh at 'Made in China' is crap ?!

We do not say that our AAD is better than S 400 and than bag from russia s400. We do not say that tejas is better tha Su 30 and than we buy MKI. You do all that. We say that our LR SAM is better than anything in the world so we won't buy any missile of this class from any where. We say Akash is a good missile and we have ordered that in bulk. We have put many EW system in MKI that are our own and we do not buy it from anywhere. This is the difference. Had your HQ been better than why did you buy S400? You have 5th gen plane that why are you buying 4th gen plane? This proves that Russian 4th generation planes are better than your 5th generation plane and so on.

Sure. By the way, why did you say China bought Su-24 from Russia? I am not aware of any Su-24 in China.

Sorry. it is a typo. I mean Su 30 and Su35.

We do not say that our AAD is better than S 400 and than bag from russia s400. We do not say that tejas is better tha Su 30 and than we buy MKI. You do all that. We say that our LR SAM is better than anything in the world so we won't buy any missile of this class from any where. We have put many EW system in MKI that are our own and we do not buy it from anywhere. This is the difference. Had your HQ been better than why did you buy S400? You have 5th gen plane that why are you buying 4th gen plane? This proves that Russian 4th generation planes are better than your 5th generation plane and so on.
That becouse u have NOTHING and ZERO for export ... worse than 'Made in China' also worse than craps ! So u should leave here ...

That becouse u have NOTHING and ZERO for export ... worse than 'Made in China' also worse than craps ! So u should leave here ...

Yes , I leave and you can continue your bragging and hying. Bye bye troll...........

We do not say that our AAD is better than S 400 and than bag from russia s400. We do not say that tejas is better tha Su 30 and than we buy MKI. You do all that. We say that our LR SAM is better than anything in the world so we won't buy any missile of this class from any where. We say Akash is a good missile and we have ordered that in bulk. We have put many EW system in MKI that are our own and we do not buy it from anywhere. This is the difference. Had your HQ been better than why did you buy S400? You have 5th gen plane that why are you buying 4th gen plane? This proves that Russian 4th generation planes are better than your 5th generation plane and so on.

Sorry. it is a typo. I mean Su 30 and Su35.

Thanks. For the decision regarding Su35 purchase, you should know that there is no such a thing that does everything. China will induct J-20 soon but will continue inducting J-10, J-11, J-15, etc, etc, and even Su-35 for different purposes. The rationale behind only buying the best is a bit naive.

Back
Top Bottom