What's new

Type056 Corvette Handed Over to Bangladesh Navy

Beautiful additions. Will be a boost to our surface warfare capability. However, I am still worried about our ASW capability.

If BN is unwilling to purchase platform with those capabilities, just procure a batch of submarine chasers. Applying the swarming tactic as a stop gap option would achieve its purpose, untill we get better ships with ASW.

Cheers!!!
my twin brother is back ! ! :D

I would like to contradict the claims made for boat export to Bangladesh navy. First point Indian defense industry is also matured enough to manufacture required items including all types of boats. Second point being India is also improving is after sales support significantly after selling/transferring the boats to customers. 3rd India also offers good funding while supporting Indian made vessels. Forth in today's times no country can afford to add political strings in military sales except superpower which neither China nor India is. Fifth point is affected by 3rd point. Sixth we also are one of biggest countries who support Bangladesh in strengthening their foundation. Seventh China is not unbeatable. India as also its share of merits when it comes to competition. Last but not least no country is saint nor any country is evil, its the policy of country and karma of people which guide towards its target. And yes disliked those who committed henious crimes and still dislike same kind of people but we do like moderate people, their culture and the beautiful landscapes. Thank you.
Just look at how your Dhruv heli performs in Ecuador, 8 of them crashed with poor maintenance support. I will call it pathetic. Please leave Bangladesh along, they can't afford your disabled junk tagged at sky high price. You bully Srii Lanka to quit JF17 procurement, what else you can do? Bd is an Independent nation, you can't interfere their decision.

U just a big-mouth Indian, do u know ? I do the research Indian Navy has @ss anti-sub towed sonar, even ur latest Kolkata-class DDG didn't install towed sonar yet, India can't produce towed sonar ur towed sonar now in foreign dealer's warehouse ... so i know u can't show photos ... Let me tell a truth, PLAN has much more DDGs and FFGs than Indian Navy and China exported much more ships to foreign navy than India ... keep ur day-dream.:lol::lol::lol:
Don't argue with him, it's not even worth it. The guy don't even know what he is talking about

tuku-end.html

Congrats BD's fellows.
Pakistan and Bangladesh do not need to enter in arms race as there is no conflict between them.
However, You may compare Indian navy with Chinese as well as Pakistani Navy.
BTW, there is a difference in 'Then' and 'Than'.Do some research.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom