What's new

Type 45 Destroyers.

Arslan Ranjha

New Recruit

Reaction score
MY FRIENDS I HAVE REGISTERED THIS FORUM ONLY TO SEND MY THIS MESSAGE TO PAKISTAN NAVY OFFICIALS THAT FOR FUTURE PAKISTAN NAVY SHOULD BUY ITS DESTROYER FROM UK THAT IS TYPE 45 DESTROYER.IT IS THE LATEST DESTROYER IN THE WORLD.PRICE OF 6 DESTROYERS IS ONLY AND ONLY 646 MILLIONS POUNDS WHICH IS VERY CHEAP AS COMPARED WITH FOUR CHINESE F-22P FRIGATES THAT IS 650 MILLIONS DOLLARS.SO MY FRIENDS PLEASE URGE PN TO BUY THIS BEST CLASS OF DESTROYERS.

Last edited:
seems like great deal to me.
why is pak buying 4 frigates instead 6 DESTROYERS.
BTW 646*87>650*46

give me the source of ur post that "6 Type 45 Destroyers worths 646 MILLION POUNDS"

bulll crap our navy think tank is very very losse characters why they dont order these too thanks alot dude thanks alot i also want to send messsage to our navy please please for GOD sake open you damn minds and go for positive deals

bulll crap our navy think tank is very very losse characters why they dont order these too thanks alot dude thanks alot i also want to send messsage to our navy please please for GOD sake open you damn minds and go for positive deals

WITH WHAT MONEY?!?!

Pakistan would have a good tool in its naval inventory but it would bankrupt the country at the same time.

Costs / In-Service Date (ISD) / Major Milestones / Quantities

- Cost of construction of 6 ships £6bn approx, including PAAMS
- Unit Production Cost (UPC) in 2005 was £561.6m per ship (note: UPC excludes cost of development and 'cost of capital' charges)- In Service Date of First of Class 2009
- Main Gate Approval July 2000
- DFM contract let December 2000
- Class of up to 8 ships.
- First Of Class – HMS Daring Launched 1st Feb 2006

This is all false

even 4 Type 45 Destroyers in 646 MILLION POUNDS is a good deal

Costs / In-Service Date (ISD) / Major Milestones / Quantities

- Cost of construction of 6 ships £6bn approx, including PAAMS
- Unit Production Cost (UPC) in 2005 was £561.6m per ship (note: UPC excludes cost of development and 'cost of capital' charges)
- In Service Date of First of Class 2009
- Main Gate Approval July 2000
- DFM contract let December 2000
- Class of up to 8 ships.
- First Of Class – HMS Daring Launched 1st Feb 2006

Note this is in pounds sterling and not dollars.

If converted to dollars than acquiring 6 ships would use 115% of the 2008 Pakistan defence budget of which $432 million was allocated to the navy.

And thats only considering the per unit cost of each ship.

Last edited:
Cost of construction of 1 ships £ 1billion + Unit Production Cost (UPC) £ 561.6 million per ship + cost of development and 'cost of capital' charges

THE SOURCE FROM WHERE I SEE THAT IS WIKIPEDIA THE FREE ENCYCLOPEDIA.FIRSTY SEARCH ON GOOGLE FOR WEB FOR THAT DESTROYER.

i request our ministry of defence and militry think tank of pakistan if pak has not much funds for navy than cut 30% of army budget of yearly and give it to navy so they can equip them better army is very well equipeed

i request our ministry of defence and militry think tank of pakistan if pak has not much funds for navy than cut 30% of army budget of yearly and give it to navy so they can equip them better army is very well equipeed

Why?

The navy is currently reasonably well equiped to defend Pakistani territorial waters and in future is set to recieve new frigates and submarines.

Back
Top Bottom