What's new

Type 052D DDG News & Discussions

Sea trial of 052D
25_162833_8d7412dbd477f1c.jpg

Not 100% finished yet, lack a millimeter wave radar.

We need more than 50.

We need 80 cruisers and destroyers.

Dozens of these type 052D and type 055 will make the Yankees think twice before they ever mess with us.
Let me count the cost. One 052C cost 800million $, one 052D maybe 1billion $, one 055 maybe 1.5billion $(Guess), so 50x 052C/D + 30x 055 ships totally cost 95billion ~ 100billion $$$. Well today China military expenditure about 100+ billion $$$, it means we have enough funds to afford huge number of cruisers and destroyers, the cost also don't need to pay at a time.

The only problem is, the quickest speed of building one 052C/D destroyer spend 1 year and need another 1~1.5 year sea trial before join PLAN. I think even mass production still need at least 2 years a new ship can serve in Navy, even different China shipyards can build together we only can provide at most 4x destroyers at the same time (Only ShangHai and DaLian shipyard) 80x cruisers and destroyers will spend 50~60 years time.

after >50 years we might drive STARSHIP at that time. I personally think the reasonable number is 30+x 052C/D and 055, then invest other vehicle development.

What a damn beautiful vessel!
It reminds me the days when we only had 052s and a bunch of old 051s:cry:,
I was so frustrated and pessimistic every time I saw American Burke and Japanese Kongou,
but Now:cheers:

Let me count the cost. One 052C cost 800million $, one 052D maybe 1billion $, one 055 maybe 1.5billion $(Guess), so 50x 052C/D + 30x 055 ships totally cost 95billion ~ 100billion $$$. Well today China military expenditure about 100+ billion $$$, it means we have enough funds to afford huge number of cruisers and destroyers, the cost also don't need to pay at a time.

The only problem is, the quickest speed of building one 052C/D destroyer spend 1 year and need another 1~1.5 year sea trial before join PLAN. I think even mass production still need at least 2 years a new ship can serve in Navy, even different China shipyards can build together we only can provide at most 4x destroyers at the same time (Only ShangHai and DaLian shipyard) 80x cruisers and destroyers will spend 50~60 years time.

after >50 years we might drive STARSHIP at that time. I personally think the reasonable number is 30+x 052C/D and 055, then invest other vehicle development.

It's not going to take 50 years.
WTF!

It's not going to take 50 years.
WTF!
What do u think how many 052C/D we can build once time ? Docks r limited in ShangHai and DaLian shipyard, and other China shipyard lacks experince and technology to build large 052C/D DDG they only build 054A and 056 FFG.

What do u think how many 052C/D we can build once time ? Docks r limited in ShangHai and DaLian shipyard, and other China shipyard lacks experince and technology to build large 052C/D DDG they only build 054A and 056 FFG.

I think Guang Zhou Huang Pu will build 052D in the future?

I think both Wuhan, Huang pu, Jiangnan, Dalian should have the ability to build DDG. It's will be unthinkable if Dalian and Jiangnan under saturation tomahawk attack by our enemy in the war, we need to expand the capacity immediately. We should now fully prepare ourself for the regional conflict with Japan and USA, there is not much time left to squander.

Does anyone know that when the construction of the Type 052D gonna be started in the Dalian Shipyard?

I got penalized for asking that question on the CD forum.

Does anyone know that when the construction of the Type 052D gonna be started in the Dalian Shipyard?

I got penalized for asking that question on the CD forum.

when JN shifts its main attention to the building of 055s,which could be any time soon?

Back
Top Bottom