What's new

Type 052C and Type 052D

Sure. To compete with China on international markets in that sector :lol:

that Beast is an indian false flags troll.....your long lost double faces brother in South Asia.:rolleyes:

how ridiculous....your indian brothers in the back tell to the West how inferior your Russian weapons are.....and here you are fueling your hating on the Chinese who always stand together with you to against any dangerous challenges!!!???

and saddly International market only buys oild from russia but all other 'junks' from China```so what does this mean? Russia cant even produce junk? maybe its true
Russian arms lag behind NATO and China

We shouldn't slap all Russians with the same brush. Russians clearly have many accomplishments in science and technology and we should recognize that. In recent years they've fell on hard times, and gotten back up, but unfortunately some Russians think that getting back up means they have the right to laugh at others. Most Russians are nice people.

and saddly International market only buys oild from russia but all other 'junks' from China```so what does this mean? Russia cant even produce junk? maybe its true
Russian arms lag behind NATO and China

Yeah, i know, trying to compete with China in junk sector is very hard :(
Fortunately, not everyone needs junk :)

Russian military exports - $13bil
China's military exports - $1,5bil :lol:

So? Export more means you produce quality? U mean Russia export more junk , right? :lol:

China has many top-class products such as Type-054A frigate,Type-052C destroyer, HQ-9B SAM, Type-99 tank to sell but it chooses not to. In a year or two even the J-10B fighter could be exported if China wishes to as it will offer near Eurofighter/Rafale performance at around half the price.

The reason is that they place their national security above that of earning foreign currency. These weapons are currently solely reserved for the Chinese military.

In contrast Russia is selling it's latest generation weapons such as the Type-99 tank and the Su-30 fighter to anyone that has the cash.

Double post

China has many top-class products such as Type-054A frigate,Type-052C destroyer, HQ-9B SAM, Type-99 tank to sell but it chooses not to. In a year or two even the J-10B fighter could be exported if China wishes to as it will offer near Eurofighter/Rafale performance at around half the price.

The reason is that they place their national security above that of earning foreign currency. These weapons are currently solely reserved for the Chinese military.

In contrast Russia is selling it's latest generation weapons such as the Type-99 tank and the Su-30 fighter to anyone that has the cash.

Precisely, china defense is having a boom now. Priority is domestic rather than export. In fact, most defense export deal is private promote rather than state support. Having satisfy domestic demand will earn them more than enough money. The fact, a general rank in Russian arm forces come out and day something. More or less tells u something ant the poor stAte of Russian armed forces.

J-10B should be compared with the latest model of F-16 because of its new powerful WS-10BIII/WS-10G engine and AESA radar. :coffee:

I would choose Chinese product against Russian ones any time..They are sincere and friendly..Russians on the other hand,....... nah nevermind..dont want to get banned

I would choose Chinese product against Russian ones any time..They are sincere and friendly..Russians on the other hand,....... nah nevermind..dont want to get banned

We want to increase our ties with Turkey as well, and our govt does want to encourage more investment from Turkey in Xinjiang.

Because we want to prove that Uyghurs and many other ethnic groups in Xinjiang are our brother and sisters, so don't get fooled by the western propaganda that we are persecuting them daily.

Most of the Chinese Turkic groups are just proud of their dual identity, just like the Chinese Tajiks.

But i think Turkey should also improve its ties with Russia, since many Russian Tatars (mixed between Slavs and Turks) also like Turkey pretty much.

We want to increase our ties with Turkey as well, and our govt does want to encourage more investment from Turkey in Xinjiang.

Because we want to prove that Uyghurs and many other ethnic groups in Xinjiang are our brother and sisters, so don't get fooled by the western propaganda that we are persecuting them daily.

Most of the Chinese Turkic groups are just proud of their dual identity, just like the Chinese Tajiks.

But i think Turkey should also improve its ties with Russia, since many Russian Tatars (mixed between Slavs and Turks) also like Turkey pretty much.

Erdogan expressed strong disapproval of any separatist activities. Turkey has declared that this region is part of China but also stated that the Uygurs should fully share in the Chinese economic miracle.

The visit unmistakably shows that China and Turkey have both decided to prevent this issue from compromising their mutual relations so they can upgrade the level of bilateral discourse. This clearly suggests a growing confidence and closeness.

I expect to see Sino-Turkish relations improve dramatically in the coming years..Our joint airforce exercise and now this visit are both signs for this goal..
BTW : Turkey-China military exercises, round 2
Turkey-China military exercises, round 2 | EurasiaNet.org
Take a look guys

Dont take western media BS serious..We, Turks are highly pro-Chinese

Erdogan expressed strong disapproval of any separatist activities. Turkey has declared that this region is part of China but also stated that the Uygurs should fully share in the Chinese economic miracle.

The visit unmistakably shows that China and Turkey have both decided to prevent this issue from compromising their mutual relations so they can upgrade the level of bilateral discourse. This clearly suggests a growing confidence and closeness.

I expect to see Sino-Turkish relations improve dramatically in the coming years..Our joint airforce exercise and now this visit are both signs for this goal..
BTW : Turkey-China military exercises, round 2
Turkey-China military exercises, round 2 | EurasiaNet.org
Take a look guys

Dont take western media BS serious..We, Turks are highly pro-Chinese

China is also strongly against any form of separatism, whether in Russia or Turkey.

The separatism will serve as a bad example in the world, those western nations should stop playing fire with it, otherwise this may happen to them in the future as well. :coffee:

We did have air force exercises I do believe this is the right step to follow.

Umm..Well..Inshallah :whistle:
:)

Inshallah from a Hui Muslim.

Back
Top Bottom